Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Warden Horatio Barlow: Not my dear Tilly *sob sob*

He walked into his house thinking over the events that had happened. His wife was in the kitchen cooking them her famous home made curry. It tasted horrible, but everyone ate it with a smile on their face. His stomach grumbled and he sighed. He wished he had eaten before he had come back home. Depression was the only feeling he knew well now. He walked into the kitchen and wrapped his hands round his wife's waist who swung round in her beautiful pink apron.
"Honey you're back," his wife smiled, soup from the spoon she was holding dripping onto the floor, but she could not care less. This was how it used to be and he it should stay, "I'm making your favourite.....curry."
Horatio grunted and forced a smile, "I saw John's car parked outside, is he here?"
When he bought it up Juliette nodded her head, looked away and finally replied, "I got him to tutor Tilly for the entrance exams soon."
"I see," Horatio said, Juliette sensing the disapproval in his voice, "sweetheart..."
"Taste this," Juliette laughed as she brought the spoon to his face, "tasty right. I would taste it myself, but you know I don't eat curry."
"Stop avoiding the topic Juliette," Horatio said as he forced his wife to look at him, "when did you start making plans without consulting me. If Tilly desperately needed a tutor, I could have done that for her. You know John and his foul mouth. I just want to keep our daughter....innocent, for as long as we can."
"She is fifteen now Horatio," Juliette sighed, "I'm sure there is nothing John is going to say to her that she hasn't heard before. Besides, I did ask him to try as best as he could not to use such language. Everyone her age speaks like that now. You need to loosen up a bit. No one likes overprotective parents. Not even that, you are always away at work. John's job is more....relaxed."
"Just because 'everyone' speaks like that, doesn't make it right. I will not have my daughter speak or hear such words. That is final. I will not have John tutor my daughter. I am going there to tell him to leave," Horatio exclaimed, exerting his dominance.
"No!" Juliette disagreed as she returned the spoon into the pot and looked Horatio straight in the eye, "you will not do such a thing. You are hardly ever home and I don't understand why. I don't think being a warden is a job that demands you to stay at the institution 24 hours a day. How long has it been since you and Nathaniel ever set down to talk as father and son? You can't just waltz around in here and make decisions! Are you undermining me because I am a woman? Because last time I checked we were equal. Now, Tilly's future comes first. She is going to need John's help to pass those entrance exams and if you have a problem with that you know the way to the door. Don't ruin a great evening for everyone!"
"Your curry is the most horrible thing I have ever tasted," Horatio said in a juvenile manner before storming up the stairs to Tilly's room. He kicked the door open to find an empty room and untouched books laying all over the floor. It looked as if a tornado had blown through her room. Maybe they had left. He let out a frustrated huff and opened his bedroom door to find his wife running upstairs with a fearsome expression on her face.
"Horatio," she bellowed as Horatio opened their bedroom door. He could not deal with her. He walked in to find his daughter and best friend sleeping peacefully together. Juliette ran into him and followed his gaze to see what her husband was looking at...