Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: Aftermath

Sharisse had been more quiet than usual after the incident. Damon had always threatened to kill her if she was out of line and the fact that he had pointed a gun at her had raised her awareness. Though they had been together for a whole ten years, he was not attached to her in any way, but she could not stop thinking of the way he had affectionately held her. For the first time after a long time, he had held her in his arms like a loving father. He had even apologized for his actions. It was not often she saw that side to Damon. He always kept himself shut away, never dropping his guard, hiding his feelings, yet somehow he had been completely honest about his feelings for the first time in his life.
When Sharisse began to think about it more deeply, she realised that she had been flopping a lot during her missions, but somehow, Damon was not as bitter about it as he used to be. He would let her off with the warning and on some occasions threaten to punish her, but the punishments never came. He was spacing out a lot and when she was lucky, she would catch him looking flustered. This all began a few months he had moved there, after seeing Alice. They had spent an awful lot of time together. Though Damon never showed it, Sharisse could tell that he genuinely enjoyed being in her company. Yes, he did talk about murdering her and feeding her corpse to the dogs that roamed the streets, but he was not fooling anyone.
"Damon," Sharisse sighed as she went to sit by Damon, "I noticed you have never left the house since you came. It would be good for you if you took a walk."
Damon shook his head and looked out the window. It was a good day for a walk through the park, but he could not be bothered. He just wanted to stay at home. Walking around in a disguise was also too troublesome for him.
"Did I here someone say park?" Alice exclaimed as she walked towards the two of them.
"Uh....when did you come in here?" Sharisse asked pointing around in different directions.
"Landlord," Alice said as she walked towards Damon and wrapped her arms round him, "you smell so good."
Damon looked to the side and scoffed, his hands down, pretending that he wasn't enjoying himself.
"I think it's a brilliant idea," Alice said, "me and you should go to the park."
"No," Damon said as he took her hands off him and went to sit down, "not interested."
"Don't be like that," Alice frowned, "it's just a walk, fuck sake. Why do you have to be so uptight?"
Sharisse shrugged and mouthed "okay" before walking back into the kitchen to prepare something for the three of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying not to tame Damon too soon, but also don't want the story to draaaaaaaaaaag on...frustrating really.