Status: In progress

You Had Me at Hello

Chapter 1

Hurt and betrayal is the last feeling a human would possibly want to experience. Well as of right now that's what I'm feeling. It's Saturday night and I just found out that my boyfriend for a year has cheated on me with the school slut.

"He did what?" I said yelling on the phone

"yea, he got it in with Amy last night at Brian's party" said Audrey, we have been friends since diapers, I wouldn't consider her as a friend, more like a sister I never had

"Who told you?" I couldn't believe it, I thought Tristian would be the last person to ever do this to me

"Girl, no one had to tell me I witnessed everything"

"God, Audrey your a freak"

"Hey! It's not my fault they just happened to be in the same bathroom, which I was waiting to use"

"God, im such an idiot" I said aggregately

"No your not Ivy!, Tristian is the idiot here! He doesn't even deserve you after what he's done. Can you believe that Bastard begged me not to tell you what I saw last night?"

"Audrey I'll call you back"

"Ivy what are you gonna do?" Audrey asked me skeptically

"Nothing! I'll call you back alright?" I said with an annoyed tone

"if I get a call informing me that your in police custody, don't expect me to bail you out"

"Bye Audrey"

And with that I ended the conversation with her, Audrey can sometimes be a pain but I know she means well. I am to pissed for words. Triatian can't get away with this, confronting him would be the best option.

I slammed my door shut an headed outside to the cold night. Word got out that Tristian was staying at Brian's base, so that's where I was headed. Driving while your anger boils through your blood is not a good combination ever. As i reach to Brian's house I immediately get out my car and rush to his door. At this point there's nothing stopping me from what i need to do to this trifling mother fucker. I pound on his door so hard my knuckles start to throb. Brian answers the door, his face is swept with surprise and anguish.

"Hey, Ivy what's up?" he says nervously

"Save the bullshit Brian wheres Tristian?"

Brian hesitates and lets me in. As I follow Brian through his house I notice there are still people over from the party last night, taking in how the place and they look. When we reach the living room, I see tristian and a bunch of other guys sitting on the couches playing video games.

"Yo Brian who's the sexy mamacita?" one of Brian's friends says as he whistles

Brian laughs nervously and looks over to tristian

Everyone's attention is now on me including Tristian. His face went into shock, he gets up and approaches toward me. At the moment I'm giving him the death stare of his life. As we are face to face he attempts to kiss me, but instead he revives a hard hitting slap on the face. The guys sitting there watching responds with a "ouu" and "ouch"

"that's for Amy you bastard" I spit angrily at him

"Ivy it's not what you think" triatian says while holding his left cheek

"then how is it, huh?, Tristian I thought you out of all people was different, but I guess your just like the other pathetic idiots out there, Amy tristian out of all people on this planet you decide to have sex with an STD infected bitch"

Tristian went silent and I knew I had him, seeing what situation we are in and who is watching, I thought it would be best for me just to leave. But Tristian followed

"Please Ivy let's just Work this out" he pleads while walking behind me out the house

"Tristian I swear to God if you don't leave me alone, im gonna do something both of us will regret" I scream while walking outside the house

"Ivy I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen!, I dont know what came over me" Tristian still pleads, I can almost hear a crack in his voice as if he was going to break out in tears

Ignoring him I walk out the house and approach my car, tristian still pleads but I continue to ignore.

"So does this mean we are broken up?" he asks as I am about to enter my car

"What do you fucking think" I say with tears streaming down my face and with that i enter my Car and drive off from him, from relationships, from trust

Driving home after that encounter, I would say be one of the hardest things I've done. Being betrayed by the person you gave your all to, who loved, who you trusted and who you had high hopes for a long future together is the worst feeling. My break up with Tristian would certainly have an impact on me and my views on trust. I just don't know how bad it would be.