Status: Uh..... no hate plz <3

In The End (Andley)

Death, Coma, Weeks

Ashley:
Its been a week since the crash and somehow we convinced the doctors to let us all share one room. I was still stuck here, Jake just woke up, he had bandages all over his chest and he had to have an oxygen tank by his bed at all times just in case. My poor Andy was still in his coma. He had tubes down his throat, a cast on his leg, his head was bandaged up, and he of course just laid there, lifeless. They dont think hes going to wake up. We ended up fiding out that the police arrested the guy who caused the crash. He was driving another huge truck, gasoline truck, and decided he wanted to speed to make light. Hes in jail for man-slaughter, yes you read that right. Jon died in the crash. Its devastating that hes gone and we refuse to even think of getting a new tour manager yet. Its also sad thinking Andy might be next. If he dies i'm leaving the band and starting a solo career. Black Veil Brides without Andy is just.... from the thought I started crying and the gies were by my side in two seconds. the truth was that I loved Andy so much. I slept with girls to hide it and when he said he loved me I was so happy. But now... I might not get the chance to take it farther. I won't be able to spend my life with him. A nurse walked in and up to me. "We will be releasing you in a week and by then you will be perfectly healed to walk, run, and living a normal life." "Without Andy and Jon.." I added. I saw the gies looking at me sympathetically. Then the door burst open to reveal Sammi, Jinxx's girlfriend. "Jinxx!" "Sammi!" They hugged eachother and she was sobbing. "Oh baby I was terrified!" After they hugged and kissed and cried she hugged me and CC, and Jake. She talked to us a out how everyone is worried and twitter is blasting with worried fans.

Its been another week and they were moving Andy to a hospital by our homes in California so we could see him everyday, and also since Jake wasn't released yet he was going too. I was released and fine and Jinxx had crutches. I still can't believe CC was fine with a bruise though. When we got to the hotel I refused to leave Andy's side. I got a cot and slept in there every night. The gies always begged me to leave for a bit but I refused.

NEWS
"Hello I am Kayleen Robinson with breaking news. Famous rock band Black Veil Brides trailer was involved in a huge crash in Colorado this month. We have news that their manager, Jon has been pronouced dead at the scene. We have also heard the conditions on the members. Christian Mora, or CC has been pronounced completely well with just bumps and bruises, Jeremy Ferguson, or Jinxx, has a shattered arm, Ashley Purdy had internal bleeding near his kidneys but is now fine and released, Jake Pitts had a heart problem and is still in the hospital with asthma, and singer Andy Biersack is still in a coma and it is unknown if he will wake up. Here are some talks with fans."

-Girl, around 17-
"BVB saved my life completely, they got me to stop cutting and start standing up for myself, I am actually graduating High school this year thanks to them. I hope everyone is okay and I am praying that Andy will wake up soon. I love you gies and I'm praying!"

-Boy 15-
"BVB was my inspiration. I used to think I had to do football to be great but thanks to them I am continuing my dreams with guitar and never giving in. I also followed my heart and gained the best boyfriend in the world, Carter. I love you BVB! Stay safe! Also, Andy you better wake your ass up man! We miss you!"

"We are also at the scene of the incident where fans have gathered with friends and family to pray and talk, and let go of emotions for Jon and soon to be Andy."
-Scene at crash with crying fans and people hugging-

"Kayleen Robinson WJCL."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLZ COMMENT!