Status: Uh..... no hate plz <3

In The End (Andley)

Death

2 months later:
Ashley:
When we got home about 2 months ago everyone was different. We all decided to move into one house together, even Sammi and Jinxx if they wanted. It was big and fit all of us. Jake was released. But, sadly Andy was still asleep and they said nothing has changed and they might unplug him soon. Of course I fought against it with the gies but Sammi said what was on her mind.
"Gies.... gies!" We looked to her. "I think letting Andy go would be better for him, if not for us, then him. I think he would rather be resting in peace then connected to a machine in a hospital bed." "But we can't loose him... I'm not giving up on Andy!" "Ashley...we'll see how it goes.. but--" She was interuppted by beeping, or should I say a beep. We turned around to see a straight line on Andy's monitor. I ran up to his side and grabbed his hand. "Andy?! Andy no! Wake up Andy!"I started freaking out as the doctor removed us from the room. Everyone was either in tears or on the way. Andy was basically dead... and we can't do anything to save him. I felt myself sliding to the floor and grabbed my face. "Ashley its going to be okay.." I turned to Jake. "How can you say that?! He just died Jake!" "Not for sure Ashley." "He did! And I'm out of the band!" I stood up but felt a hand on my shoulder. It was CC. "Dude you can't give up yet. You're just scared." I realized he was right and I was really just scared for the worst, but I knew the worst was happening. "CC I am scared, but I have the right to be. Jons gone and Andy's next." I turned around and walked down the hallway ignoring their sad faces. That is until the doctors came out. "Hes alive, that was just a little bump in the road that boosted up his chances believe it or not." I turned around and ran back into the room. The tube was gone. The gies all laughed and sat by me. "See Ashley, bump." I looked at CC and gave him a smile.

Jake:
Another month later I healed pretty quickly, but got diagnosed with Asthma. I have my inhaler and take it when I'm suppose to, its actually pretty easily to take and it makes me feel better than I was before. Andy on the other hand was still asleep. I worried for Ashley because even though we get him to leave the room a couple times, he basically lives in there. The doctor informed us that they found a link in his chart that says he has a chance of waking up, but the thing was he wouldn't be the same. We didn't care though, Andy had a chance of waking up.

Jinxx:
I was sitting in Andy's room alone. Ashley decided that he would go home and stay there for a little bit. Shower, eat, and try to get his mind off things. I don't know what time, but hes coming back today.
I was about to get up for water but I heard whimpering. I turned to see Andy moving his hand a little bit. I sat by his side and smiled. "Andy?" His eyes slowly opened and he looked at me. "J-Jinxx?" "Andy your awake.." He looked around a little bit and then locked eyes with me. His hand tightened in mine and he closed his eyes. "Andy take a nap and I'm going to get the doctor okay?" I was answered by light snoring and I ran out.
"What?!"
"Yeah so get yor ass down here! And tell the gies!"
"Okay I'm coming."
I told Ashley that Andy woke up and walked back in the room. Its been half an hour and the doctor finished her exam. When I sat back by his side he woke up again. "Wh-where is everybody?" I frowned and thought about Jon but quickly gave Andy a smile. "They are all on there way here..." "What happened Jinxx..?" I looked into his tear filled eyes and started to cry myself. "Andy... Jon didn't make it out." Andy was shocked and he cried. I moved him over and sat by him on the bed. He put his head on my shoulder and I put an arm around him. "I w-want to go home..." "I know Andy, we all bought a house together and when your released we will go home." I felt him nod. "I want A-Ashley.." "Andy you love him... don't you." "Y-yes.." And then the door opened.

Andy:
I just told Jinxx I loved Ashley and cried into his shoulder when the door opened. I opened my eyes to see Ashley standing there. He came over and smiled at me. "Andy your awake!" Jinxx left and Ashley took his spot. "Andy you probably don't remember, but before we crashed I told you I loved you." I was shocked and went silent. "Y-you do?" "Of course I do." I turned and next thing I knew I was kissing him. "I love you too Ash." Ashley got off the bed as the door opened revealing a doctor and the gies. I was basically asked simple questions for my memory, and checked to see if I could leave. "Since your leg isn't broken anymore and you seem fine I don't see why you can't go. You will have to sign some papers and you will be good to go." I nodded before I felt clothes in my lap. I turned to see sweats and a T-shirt. Everyone left, except my doctor who helped me change. "Andy if you need anything you come back for a check okay?" I nodded and as the doctor helped me finish changing he helped me to the door. I'm still a little tired and my leg was in a little pain. When we got out Ashley switched places with the doctor and helped me limp out. We got outside and I breathed in the air. But then we stopped and I opened my eyes to see the biggest fear of my life, the car.
I started sobbing remembering everything and Ashley looked at me. "Whats wrong Andy?" "I'm not getting i-in that!" I stepped back but Ashley held me close. "Andy its okay, I promise." "N-no! I'm not getting in that!" "Andy I'll sit with you in the back, I promise." I felt everyone looking at me. Except Jinxx who already drove off in his car. I shook my head violently, regretting it after I got dizzy. Ashley sighed. "Andy I swear on my life that we will get home without crashing. I will sit right by your side in the backseat." That made me feel a little better. "Y-you promise....?" He gave me a smile. "Yes Andy." I took in a breath and slowly stepped towards the car. I sat in the middle and Ashley sat next to me. He pulled on our seatbelts and put his arm around me. CC and Jake were in the front, CC driving obviously. As soon as we pulled out I screeched. "I ch-change my mind! Get me out!" "Andy shhh, Andy its okay." "Get me out of this fucking car!" I grabbed my head and felt myself trembling in Ashley's hold. CC was starting to pull over but I heard Ashley scold him. "Keep going." "I want out!" "Andy everythings okay!" "G-get me out of he-re!" I broke down in sobs as Ashley just held me tightly. After a while the car stopped and as soon as my seatbelt was off I jumped out of the car and fell flat on my face. "Andy!" I was pulled up and kept sobbing. I heard a door open and felt someone putting a cloth to my face, I guess my nose was bleeding. I felt myself being carried and put on a seat. "N-no more!" "Andy we are out of the car, see?" I slowly opened my eyes to see we were inside a house. I sighed and fell limp. "I told you that you were okay." I shook my head and laid down on the couch. Ashley played with my hair and next thing I knew, my vision went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz COMMENT!