The beauty of a dying Rose

Chapter 1

As the rose began to wilder, as the dying petals began to fall to the floor, the colour draining from them, the dim light creeping through the ripped, dark curtains, the tables turned over, the paintings scratched and destroyed, the broken shards of glass covering the shadow covered room, the wind howled through the room, the silence was deafening, it was empty. his eyes reflected brightly, attracting you toward him, as he stood in the darkness of the corner. As he stepped out from the shadows his claws scraped across the wall, his body covered in fur, for he was a beast, crouched over conveyed his meanness, his dark side showed for he was evil but his heart was true, he was just lost; he needed someone to save him and for that Belle finds him, she saves him for he was her true love, thats just unknown yet. Their love was powerful, for it was true, it was the kind of the love that if they'd lost each other, it would kill them, they were oxygen to each  for they were each others live but let's start from the beginning for this is tragic, for this doesn't end happily ever after...

For Belle, her ghostly pale skin radiated in the sunlight of the little town she walked through, her dark brown hair swept across her face as the wind blew lightly through the trees and the cracks between the houses. her green eyes attracted you toward her; for her beauty was undeniable...her inner beauty matched her outer beauty for she was a kind person. she's was caring, compassionate, sweet, intelligent, she saw the beauty in the simple things and always seen if someone had kindness in their heart. As the people in the town whispered "she's strange, she's not like the rest of us' but she ignored their whispers as she walked into the book store "Bonjour Belle" "Bonjour, Have you r    got anything new for me today?" "Not since yesterday, Belle" well "i'll take this one" "but you've read that one" "yes but that ones my favourite, its full of adventure, romance, drama" "well if you like it that much, you can have it" "why thank you sir" as she walks out of the  door she begins to read her book as she begins to set of home as the whispers continue, a masculine looking man stares as she walks  by "she, she is whom i am going to marry" "But, but Gaston she's strange just look at who her father is" "but for she is the most beautiful woman i've seen, for she will make a good wife, caring to my every need and she'll make look good" as he hits the little man into the market stall and runs after Belle. "Good morning, Belle" as he grabs the book from her hands, "she sighs as she replies"Gaston, give me my book back"as she tries to grab the book from his hand  but he turns "Women shouldn't read, because then they will begin to get ideas and thats no good" as he chucks the book into a puddle, she bends down and picks it up as Gaston is just randomly rambles on, "Goodbye Gaston" as she ends up escaping his clutches and reaches home, just in time to wish goodbye to her father, who's going on a trip to show off his invention to those in the other town. 

As he goes through the woods, his faced with a cross roads and the sign is broken and he doesn't know which path to take so he takes the eery path thats cast in the shadows, the wind going wildly through the trees "come on Phillipe lets go this way" the horse reluctant to go but slowly walks the way his master directs stroking the horses mane to calm him down slightly, howls of the wolves become closer, Phillipe begins to become scared and races off toward the end of the road; as wolves begin to appear from out of the shadows of the trees, savagely hunting them down, he begins to lose control of the carriage and crashes it to the ground as "RUN PHILLIPE RUN FIND BELLE TELL HER I'M IN TROUBLE" Phillipe runs off to find Belle to help her father, as her father runs away from the pack of wolves following him he comes across some rusty iron gates to an old castle and begins to struggle to get the open as the wolves lure closer to him. he manages to escape their clutches through the gates as he crashes to the floor. just lying there trying to catch his breath back again...as he lay there  casted in the shadows, he could see the dim light escaping from what seemed to be an abandoned castle but what lay beyond the castle was terrifying, the secrets it held...was his fate decided?

as Belle's eyes came across the beast, she feared what was to become of her, for she was about to sacrifice her freedom to save her father. "please i beg you, let my father go, i will stay." "You'd sacrifice your freedom for his, fine he can go" she dropped to the floor, clenching her head into her hands as the tears crashed to the floor as the beast took her father away without letting her say goodbye. As she was left in the silence, the wind howling through the tower dungeon, she sat in the corner of the room, as the Beast entered once again " come with me, i'll show you to your room" "i'm not staying here?" "NO, unless you want to stay here" "No" as she followed him, trying to be as quiet as she could as she looked at the beauty of the castle behind the dust and neglect..."here's your room, dinner will be at 6" as she entered the room, her breath was taken away,  as he slammed the door shut, making the walls quiver around her. she fell onto the bed in the middle of the room, the four bed posts gleaming in the sunlight peering through the curtains.  She laid her head into her hands and cried, she must of fell asleep because when she woke the sunlight had disappeared and night had overtaken.

She sat up, stretching her arms above her head. she placed her feet onto the ground, as she looked at the time on the clock in the far end of the room, it was 17.56pm..."i'm not going" she thought to herself,  'i can't bare to be in the same room as him" a knock came across the door, she ignored it, then another knock, this time it was more forceful; she could tell he was becoming more and more agitated at her ignoring him, but she did not mind, she did not care, for he had taken away her freedom, what more could he take? As the door flew open and crashed against the wall, "I TOLD YOU, DINNER WAS AT SIX" "i'm not going" as she backed away from him, "IF YOU DON'T EAT WITH ME, YOU DON'T EAT AT ALL" "fine" she replied as she turned and faced the window, luring out of the holes in the curtains, seeing her freedom so close yet so far from her. 

He left, she knew when he'd gone because the fear in the room, disappeared with him, she breathed, she thought he was going to hurt her as she wrapped her arms around her, she longed to be safe, to be free...To not feel trapped, to be a prisoner, to have her dreams destroyed. she began to look around the room, running her hands along the dusty furniture, where she came across the wardrobe, she opened it, quite fearful of what she might find but it was full of amazing gowns, she was now intrigued about the secrets that the castle held, that the Beast held. so she decided she would explore the castle but stay quiet so he wouldn't find her, She came across a staircase, all the paintings the walls destroyed, the furniture scattered, it was the darkest point of the castle, for it was the west wing, in which the Beast was hiding the secret which would explain all, as she stepped up onto the first step she looked back to see if the Beast was anywhere in sight but she could not see him as she carried on walking up the steps, her hand, her hand gently running along the banister beside her, She saw an unusual glow coming from the door at the end of the corridor, as she began to walk toward it, she felt as though, the Beast was near but was it just her paranoia speaking.

She lay her hand gently onto the door and pushed it open as it sent a sheirk down the corridor, she quickly hid behind the door in case the Beast had heard it, but little did she know he was in the corner of the room, his dark brown eyes watching her every move. She let out a sigh of relieve that he hadn't shown up she looked around and seen an enchanting rose, which glowed with such beauty in a glass case on the little wooden table in the middle of a torn up room, she slowly moving toward it, she lifted the case up and was just about to touch the rose as the beast cast the case over the rose and screamed "GET OUT, YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE" "but, i just wanted to explore" "GET OUT" As he moved closer to her, she backed away from him as she turned and ran as fast as she could out of the room out of his sight, when she reached her room she hid behind the door, collapsing to the ground crying, "was this her life was this all she had?" 

As the days went by, she hid away from the beast for she was terrified of what he may be capable of, then she had a realisation, she was going to be here for a while so could they really go on living the way their living in the dead silence of the empty corridors, the isolation of the castle grounds, the howling of the wolves, the music of the wind...so as 6 'o' clock lurked she decided to get presentable, pulling out one of thee gowns from the dust covered wardrobe in her room, as she brushed through her hair, as she walked down the staircases she wondered "what if he will be mad?" debating whether to carry on toward the grand room, the beast is stood at the bottom of the stairs and looks at her, as their eyes meet, she doesn't see anger,she sees compassion for the first time since her capture she sees something good in him, that shes never seen before, so she smiles as he lays out his hand to help her. she reached out to him and at the moment she realised he wasn't a monster, he was just misunderstood.