Status: Active

Tell Me That You Love Me

Chapter 2

-John-

I ran out of the door of my house grabbing my keys. I worked the late shift last night and I overslept. I couldn't afford to be late for school again this week. On top of that, I had to pick up Kennedy and Halvo. It's a good thing that they don't live too far away from our school. I turned my key in the ignition and drove to my first stop- Kennedy's house. It was about a fifteen minute drive there. When I was about half way there, my phone rang. I looked down at my phone. It was Halvo.

"Hey," I answered.

"Where are you? I need to be at school early so I can get back at Jared for fucking with my locker yesterday!" He whined.

"Was it really that serious?" I laughed.

"Yes! You would've known if you didn't rush out of school so you could go to work!"

"I'm on my way to Kennedy's now. I'll be there soon."

"Wait! How was work? Did you meet any cute girls? Preferably ones with cute friends?"

"There was one, but I'll probably never see her again." I said feeling my face heat up.

"Did you get a name? A number?" Halvo asked, eagerly.

"Her name's Skylar but I didn't get a number because I'm not a creep like you," I laughed.

"Someone needs flirting lessons!" Halvo sang.

"Shut up, I'll be at your house soon. Bye."

"Bye," he said hanging up. I threw my phone in the cup holder and continued to drive until I reached Kennedy's house.

When I got there, Kennedy was sitting on his front porch staring at his phone. I honked my horn a couple times. He looked up , walked to the car quickly and got in. .

"Mornin'," He stated.

"Mornin'," I replied.

"I'm so tired!" he whined, leaning his head back on the seat. "I can't wait to graduate so I don't have to wake up early anymore! " He stated, fatigued.

"You're like this every morning. Maybe you should try drinking coffee?" I suggested.

"I should," he laughed.

A while later we got to Halvo's house. He ran to the car and hopped in before I even got the chance to park.

"Andale,andale! We're gonna be late!"

"Calm down! We're like a block away!"

When we got to school, I went straight to my locker to pack my things before the first bell rang.

"Can John O'Callaghan of home room 4-K please report to the scholastic office? John O'Callaghan to the scholastic office now." Ms. Rivera, the dean admissions called . I finished packing my books and followed my orders.

When I got there, the girl I saw at work was there. I walked in and Ms. Rivera waved me over to her.

"John this is Skylar Otterman and she's a transfer. You two happen to have all of your classes together. So, would you mind showing her around?

"No, not at all," I replied. "Hey, Skylar."

"Hey," she said smiling shyly.

"Follow me," she nodded and followed me slowly. "Can I see your locker number?"

"Yeah, sure," she said as pulled the small paper from her pocket and handed it to me.

"It's close by mine," I smiled handing her back the paper. "So where are you from?"

"I just moved here from Seattle, it's so different from here,"

"How so?"

"It's a lot colder, people are less polite there, and to be honest, the
boys here are cuter," she laughed.

"Do I qualify as one of the cute guys?" I asked mentally slapping myself after saying that.

"Hmmm, maybe," she trailed off with a grin.

My heart started to beat faster after she said that. I continued walking with her silently until we reached her locker.

I spent the rest of the day with Skylar. We joked around and found out that we had a lot in common. We were now walking back to our lockers after school ended to pack our things...

"Thanks for showing me around today, I had a lot of fun with you" Skylar said smiling up at me.

"Don't mention it. There's this party next Friday at my friend's house. It'd be cool if you could go."

"I'll see. Most likely I'll be there."

"Cool then, it's a date! I mean not a date date, because I just met you and that'd be creepy and I don't wanna-"

"It's a date," Skylar said cutting me off laughing a little.

"Ok, see you tomorrow."

"See you," she said pulling me into a hug. She pulled away.

"Bye," I said softly as she walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is after like a month... I promise to update sooner next time. Tell me what you think about Skylar and John. Comment, Subscribe,and recommend if you like it! kbye!
- Kyra