Status: Just Starting Out.

You're the Only Light

This Can't Be Happening.

"I can't fucking believe you right now!" My Brother screamed at me as I ran up into my room. He was angry, that was putting it lightly. He found out what happened with me, but he only heard what everyone was talking about. He doesn't know the truth, but I know he won't believe me.

The tears were rolling down my cheeks as I sat on my bed. This can't be happening.

Matt stormed into my room, "Do you realize what you even fucking did?! You fucked one of my enemies, Dakota! That just gave him a score! Why do you have to act like a whore?!"

That was like a stab at my heart. He's never been like this with me before. He's never said these hateful words to me. I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Matt, it wasn't like that.. Please let me explain-" I begged, while sniffling, trying to get my tears under control.

He shook his head, "You've done enough! It's already over the whole school and all the guys are asking if they can get in your pants!" My face went pale at this, but he continued on, "You know? I'm fucking done with you. I don't even consider you my sister anymore, if someone tries to hurt you, well then, you deserve it."

I started to sob, "No, please Matt! You're my brother! You can't do this to me, please!" I pleaded with him, I couldn't lose him over this, I just couldn't. Not when he doesn't even know the truth.

Matt took one more look at me, before walking out of my bedroom. Once I heard the front door slam shut and his truck engine coming to life, I let out an aching sob. I fell back on my bed, trying to calm myself down. I was so angry at Mason, the cause of this whole mess. He ruined my life.

My phone started to buzz, so I picked it up to see that I had a text message. I opened it up to see it was from an unknown number and there was picture attached it. A gasp escaped my lips when I noticed it was a picture from last night. I was completely naked in the bed. The text said:

Damn, whore. Just spreading them for everyone, huh?


I continued to cry and I chucked my phone across the room, hoping it broke. I needed some fresh air, so I headed downstairs. My parents were both at work, so no one was home. I grabbed my jacket and went towards the front door. I opened the door just as my best friend, Alex got up to the steps.

She seen me and glared, "You're the most fucked up person I know!"

"Not you, too? Alex, let me explain, please!" I tried to reason with her.

Alex shook her head, "There's nothing to explain. You're a whore, plain and simple. You deserve everything you get." She turned around and headed right back into her house, which so happened to be right next to mine.

My heart felt like it was going to break into pieces. Why is this happening to me? I kept asking myself over and over as I walked to the park, silently. I need to get away from reality for awhile and I knew the place for it. Once I was in the park grounds, I headed to the trees. I walked over the branched sticking out and found the bridge that was over a small river. I always came here since I was a kid. Only a few people know about it.

I sat down on the edge of the bridge and just sobbed.

"Why does this have to happen? What did I ever do to deserve this?" I quietly asked myself.

About 20 minutes passed and I heard voices coming from the park. I wiped my eyes and got to my feet. I walked quietly back to the trees, when I spotted my brother and his friends, my friends. I hid behind a tree not wanting them to see me.

Jimmy, who is my best guy friend spoke up, "Are you sure that's even what happened? I mean Dakota isn't like that." At least Jimmy realizes that something is up.

Matt shook his head, "They sent me pictures last night, Jimmy. I can't even look at her the same. In my eyes, she's just a fucking slut." I had to cover my mouth to make sure a sob didn't escape.

Zack started to laugh, "So do you mind if I get with her?" Of course, he would make a joke out of this. I expected Matt to yell at him, but he took me by surprise and he just shrugged his shoulders, "Go for it, she's not my sister anymore."

The tears swelled up in my eyes and I tightened my hand on my mouth. Johnny looked at Matt confusedly, "Dude, she's always going to be your sister."

He shook his head, "Not after she fucking betrayed me like that."

Brian, the guy that has hated me since kindergarten spoke up, "You make it sound like she killed your dog. She just had sex with a guy. It's not that bad. You have sex with girls all the time." I was shocked at this, he was actually sticking up for me.

Matt scoffed, "I don't have sex with my enemies and I sure the hell don't let anyone take pictures of it, either! Who's side are you on, anyways?! Last time I checked, you hated Dakota!"

"Chill, dude. I was just giving you some perspective on it, me hating her will probably never change." Brian explained, making my hope fade away. I thought someone would be on my side for a change. I moved around and ended up stepping on a branch. I looked up and noticed Johnny looking around.

He got the guys' attention, "Dude, let's got out of here, I think there's a wild animal or something."

I rushed back over to the bridge, hoping they wouldn't come back here. I wiped my eyes and listened for any footsteps. When I didn't hear any, I decided it was time to head back home. Just as I got into the clearing, I found Brian standing there.

My heartbeat started to accelerate and I started to get scared. Over the years, Brian and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Of course, Matt would always break it up and usually give Brian a black eye, but now he was nowhere around, and I was in no condition to fight. I backed up slowly and Brian's eyebrows furrowed up in confusion. He looked into my eyes as the tears began to fill up again. He looked down at the ground and back up at me.

"Brian! Are you coming?!" I heard the guys call from a distance.

Brian looked at me for a third time and sighed, "Yeah, I'm coming!" He shouted back, before turning around and jogging back over to them. I stood there, shocked, confused, and hurt all at that same time. That was the first time I seen Brian act that way.

It was getting dark, so I started to make my way back home. The only thing that was on my mind was School. By the way people acting now, I know tomorrow is not going to be a good day for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Feel free to comment, subscribe, or recommend! I have big plans on this story, so please tell me what you think of it so far? (: