Wake Me Up and Let Me Know You're Alive

Wake Up, I Know You Can Hear Me

Vic could see the pain in Kellin's eyes when he woke up in the hospital. What hurt him more was seeing Kellin cry. Even though his heart didn't beat, he could feel it break. He floated next to Kellin and tried to wipe away the tears. Surprisingly, it worked. He wiped the tears from Kellin's face and wrapped his arms and wings around him. Kellin's eyes grew wide and Vic knew he could feel it. He stroked Kellin's hair gently and murmured sweet things to him. Kellin couldn't hear, but maybe since he could feel him, he could figure out how to make Kellin hear him.
And maybe even see him.

***

Even after seeing Vic, Kellin still sat in the tree everyday. Vic's presence was stronger there and he could feel Vic touching him. He felt Vic's invisible spirit wrap his arms around him. He smiled, he felt safe. "Vic.." he said softly. "Can you talk to me?" He waited and heard nothing. He sighed and looked down at the ground. It was bad enough he couldn't see Vic, but he couldn't even hear him? He felt Vic's arms tighten around his waist. He felt him press a kiss to his ear and then a soft whisper emerged from the silence.

"Can you hear me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Very very very short chapter. So sorry! But this is where it gets interesting. (or at least I think it's interesting) Update coming up very very soon!

And also, thanks for all the comments and subscribers and everything! <3