Wake Me Up and Let Me Know You're Alive

The Boy Who Could Fly

Kellin sat at the top of the tree with Vic. He held a bracelet in his hand and waited for the sun to rise. It was going to work. He could feel it. As the sun came up, Kellin took Vic's hand. He picked up the bracelet and closed his eyes. The sunlight shone on them like a spotlight, and Kellin took a deep breath. He put the bracelet on Vic's wrist and felt a shock of electricity go through his hand. He opened his eyes and a blinding light attacked his sight. He blacked out for a second.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Vic.

***

Kellin was so happy when he first saw Vic, he thought he was dreaming. Vic's hand reached out and touched his face. Kellin put his hand over Vic's. This was real; he didn't have to be afraid. Kellin leaned forward and kissed Vic. Tears were falling down his face and Vic wiped them away gently with his thumbs. Kellin pulled away and took a good look at Vic. He was still wearing the grey t-shirt and yellow hoodie from the night of the crash. A halo floated above his head and wings stuck out from his back.
"My angel," Kellin murmured.
Vic rolled his eyes playfully and kissed him again. He picked Kellin up gently and began to soar up into the sky. Kellin was scared that Vic would drop him, and clung to him.
"I won't drop you, Kells. Look," Vic crossed his legs as if he were sitting on the ground, and pulled Kellin into his lap. He pointed over to the horizon and Kellin gasped when he opened his eyes. The view of the town was beautiful from here. Vic and Kellin kissed and flew up into the clouds. Neither of them had been happier since the crash.

They landed and Kellin's mother came outside. Vic quickly hid in the tree, and Kellin climbed down.
"Kellin," his mother said gently. "Me and your father have talked about it and...We're taking you to a rehab center for your cutting, depression, and all that."

Within that short amount of time, Kellin's world came crashing down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short! Sorry! Much more to come!
I'm also writing another Kellic fic if you want to read it too.
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/509725/This-Dizzy-Dreamer-and-Bleeding-Little-Blue-Boy/
As always, stay tuned my lovelies! <3