Wake Me Up and Let Me Know You're Alive

Smile, Smile For Me

Kellin hated the rehab center. Practically all the kids there were druggies, and they all had their own stashes hidden all over the place. All the druggie kids pushed Kellin around and called him emo for the cuts on his arms. He couldn't hide the cuts either; the rehab center had a "Let your scars show" policy. Kellin thought it was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard. He'd only been here for a week and he already hated it more than school. The fact that he had to be here at least two months didn't really help his mood either. Would Vic wait for him? What was Vic doing right now? He sighed and laid back on the hard bed. His roommate was gone; probably out doing drugs with some other kids. He stared up at the ceiling and tears formed in his eyes. He blinked them away when he heard a soft knock on the door.
"Come in," he said, wiping his eyes a bit.
He heard the door open and close quietly, but he didn't look toward whoever came in. He kept his eyes on the ceiling and sighed. He felt something soft touch his hand, and he turned around. Vic was standing there with a big, goofy smile on his face.
"Miss me yet?" he asked, and suddenly had an armful of Kellin. He wrapped his wings around him and smiled. Kellin definitely had missed him. They sat on the bed together and cuddled. Kellin told Vic all about how stupid this rehab center was with their "Show your scars" policy and goddamned drug addict kids. He told him how they all called him emo and how they always beat him up when he didn't do anything. Vic nodded and held Kellin close. They kissed intensely for a little while, until they heard Kellin's roommate coming down the hallway. He kissed Kellin goodnight, and promised to be back soon. Vic sighed as he flew out of the rehab center. He wished he could get Kellin out of here.

Or maybe he could..
♠ ♠ ♠
Shoooooorrrt!!
I've been showering ^-^ Big possibility for a new fic and a update on my other new one!
So stay tuned my lovelies!
And also, feel free to friend request or message me or whatever. I don't bite(not too hard anyway, and I only bite fingers). And yall's comments make me so happy! <3