Wake Me Up and Let Me Know You're Alive

You Can Run Away With Me Any Time You Want

"Pack your bags and be ready by midnight. We're gonna run far away where we can be happy and together forever. Love, Vic."
Kellin read over the note he had found under his pillow over and over again. His heart fluttered at the thought of running away with Vic. He'd finally be alone with him. Forever.

***

Kellin waited silently in the window sill. It was a little before midnight and he was ready to go. He had his suitcase beside him, and his roommate was no where in sight. Vic flew down to his window and smiled. Kellin pried opened the window as quietly as he could, and Vic lifted him into the air. They stopped to kiss and flew far away from the rehab center. Vic had made reservations at a high class hotel, and swooped into their room through the balcony doors. Kellin gave Vic a questioning look.

"How did you afford this?" he asked softly.

"I went home and Mike could see me," he explained. "I told him about helping you break out of the rehab center and he said he'd help. This is how he helped."

Kellin nodded a little and kissed him deeply. Vic laid Kellin down on the expensive sheets of the bed and straddled him. It felt like he hadn't touched Kellin for a long time. The kiss intensified and Kellin began to grind upward against Vic. He made a soft whining noise and Vic took the time to get undressed. The two boys both dressed down to their boxers. They kissed for a while, letting their hands explore each other. Vic hands wandered down Kellin and stopped at his boxers. Kellin whined and pushed Vic's hands down onto the bulge in his boxers. He moaned and rubbed against Vic's hands, begging for him to touch him. Vic smirked and slipped his hand into Kellin's boxers. He ran his hand along Kellin's length and stroked him quickly. Kellin panted into the older boy's shoulder and moaned at the touch of Vic's hands. Kellin didn't last long before he came on Vic's hand. He slumped against the older boy and panted through it. Vic smiled and pulled the thick blanket over them.

***

While Kellin was sleeping, Vic quietly kept out of the room and out onto the balcony. He looked up to the stars and thought about Kellin.

"I'm still dead," he said quietly to himself. "I'll never be able to have a normal life and relationship with him."

Tears rolled slowly down his cheeks as he watched a star shoot across the atmosphere.

"I wish I was alive again," he whispered.

He jumped when he felt Kellin's head rest on his shoulder.

"You're still alive in here," Kellin said softly, putting his hand over Vic's heart.

Vic smiled faintly and kissed Kellin passionately. There was a shock of electricity when their lips met, and they both pulled away. Vic's skin began to glow in the moonlight, much more than before. Kellin watched with wide eyes as the feathers on Vic's wings began to fall off, and the wings disappearing completely soon after. A bright flash of light blinded Kellin and he had to look away. When he looked back up, Vic was hugging him and crying. He laid his head on the older boy's chest, and that's when he heard it.

Vic's heart was beating again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided that this IS the last chapter because I don't have anything to add now.

Thanks for waiting so long for me to finish!
Feedback is appreciated!