The Boy Who Could Fly

Besitos

"Calm down Vic." I chuckled as he bit down on my neck. We had been sitting on the couch for an hour just "watching television", or trying to.. Sure we had been Tom and Jerry at first, but now we were kissing. And it was getting really heated.
"Kells." I played along and kissed back, tasting the sweetness and inhaling his unique smell. It sounds wierd now but, even the way he smelled was so different and made him even more interesting than any other living thing or object on this planet. I took his face in my hands and and looked at him as his eyes closed into the kiss, he was so beautiful. He kissed me more as he made me silently moan his name.
"Kells just let me fuck you." He grabbed my ass and pulled my legs up, then in a blink of a eye I was under him on the couch, his hips rolling hard on mine. I could hear moans and other sounds escaping our lips whenever they lost contact just a little bit. His hands started pulling up my shirt, letting go of my lips to take our tops off, giving me only seconds to catch up with my heartbeat. Our bare chests touching sent chills all over me making my moans louder and my hips rise up against Vic's. The friction of our jeans making me want to make those disappear. But before anything else could happen..
His phone rang. I could just feel the vibe we had disappear as both of us groaned in annoyance. He looked over to the coffee table to check the caller ID. He groaned and got off of me, cursing whoever it was for interrupting us.
"Who is it?" I asked curiously.
"They just had to call me!" He showed me the screen, his parents were the ones calling. Next he got a text from his brother, Michael.
"Fuck, I-I gotta go babe."
"Why we just started!" I pouted my lip and took his hand in mine. I didn't want him to leave so soon.
"We can finish this tonight? My car?"
"Sorry but I'm too classy for that." I didn't want to settle for the back of his car like any other one of his one night stands. I wanted this to be the best night of my life.
"More like too sassy!"
"Whatever!" Vic gave me a wink and pulled me in for a quick kiss before letting me go.
"How bout we plan it more when you're ready to go all the way." He shot me one last amazing smile before closing the door behind him. I let out a deep breathe and looked around. Justin had stayed after school to catch up on his math and English classes. So I guess mom was staying late at work since she finally got a job at an old friends office.
"What to do." I looked around the kitchen to see what's good to eat. Settling for a bowl of Cheerios I went to my room and decided to do some homework.

The next day in my first class everyone was like normal, Vic scooted his desk closer to me just to hold my hand. It was funny cause at first it always felt weird to have him show me any affection in school, or any at all! But now I was more than happy to receive it.
"How'd it go with your parents?" I asked as the teacher went to the board.
"Good, my mom just wanted me home already."
"Mamas boy." I teased.
"Shut up. You're worse. 'I love you too mommy' please you let he kiss your forehead whenever you get out of the car."
"So? It's new to me. She never did that when I was a kid. She never did any of that, I enjoy it."
"Okay baby." He sucked his thumb at me mocking me.
"Shut up Victor!"
"Yes Mr. Fuentes, please shut up." Our heads shot up and the teacher was standing over us, he was furious now.
"I'll shut up now Mr. Rojas." Vic looked down again and tried to hide his smile. He wanted to laugh!
"You can shut up and stop giggling in detention. The both of you." He turned and walked back to his desk.
"Fuck Vic." I whispered to him.
"We can do that tonight." He winked at me before turning away and snatching some kids homework and copying it into his own notebook.
As the bell rang I caught Justin at the door, meeting Jesse and Jack getting out their class down the hall to join us.
"Hey Justin!" They waved at him and smiled as we walked to the stairs down to our next class.
"Hey guys." Justin had gotten use to making small talk with them, I told him it would keep the situation from growing awkward and uncomfortable for him. We walked to class as Vic held my hand making sure no one came to close to me. He did this for the rest of the day. Meeting me right outside the door ready to walk me to class. For third I ran to his class to surprise him, waiting there leaning back on the lockers.
"Vic when are you gonna come over again?" A brunette walked out in front of him, flipping her hair behind her in such a dramatic way. She was a but taller than me and thin, wearing jean shorts and a red loose button up shirt. Vic walked out after making that face I hated. Expressionless and his eyes serious, hiding what he felt and it scared me.
"Never Cara."
"Aww come on he doesn't have to know." She giggled as she shot me an evil look. Who the fuck does she think she is! Vic hadn't seen me hiding behind the crowd of students, so I decided to hide and see what he would do.
"I said no Cara."
"But Victor you're my math tutor, please just one hour." She begged, what a bitch!
"Look I-I guess I can come over later. But no funny business Cara. I'm over that and I have a boyfriend."
"Yeah I know. You're with that emo kid and you're gonna fuck him and run back to me whatever."
"Shut up Cara." His face was emotionless at first, but now it was filled with pure hate.
"Make me. Remember how you use to do that so well. Victor, I know you think about me still."
"That's enough." He pushed her away and walked away in a hurry to our next class.
"Oh and faggot, Victor is mine. So I suggest you back off."
"Make me!" I ran away from her and caught up with Vic in front of class. Why I said that, I had no fucking clue. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, giving him a kiss on the cheek as we walked into our fourth period class.
"Vic what's wrong?" I asked trying to be calm for the both of us. His empty face disappeared and my Vic was back.
"Nothing now that you're here babe."
"Vic?"
"What Kells?"
"Nevermind." I walked over to my desk at the back of the room and took out a notebook ready to take note for the day. I wanted to ask him who this Cara bitch was, but not now. Maybe later when he came back from her place. I could use the time away from him to catch up with Jesse and Jack, and my brother too.

"Hey Quinn!" Jesse jumped in his seat and caught my attention.
"Hey Jesse, how's it been."
"Great! Oh dude you should've been there yesterday.." He began whispering and telling me about how he had finally introduced Jack to his parents. They knew he was into guys an were relieved when they finally met him. They hung out and even had a sex talk by his dad. The bell finally rang and I saw as Jesse and Jack took Justin away from me to get to know him more. He was a bit frightened but I calmed him down with a warm smile and he left to go eat lunch with them.
"So what was ginger saying." Vic caught my attention and walked me to the cafeteria to our table.
"Just stuff about him and Jack. Then he said his dad showed him pictures and gave him a sex talk."
"Oh like these" Vic shoved his phone in my face showing an image of..
"GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!" I slapped his hand away an shut my eyes, oh fuck I saw it now Fuck my life. Fuck I would definitely have nightmares tonight!
"That my dear Kells, is called blue waffle."
"What the fuck is wrong with you!"
"It's not me. It's google." He put his phone back in his pocket and pulled me closer to him.
"Ah come on Kells it was a joke. I swear I don't have that." He shook me and kissed me quickly, moving a hand down to my waist.
"What ever Vic. It's crap like that that makes a kid never wanna have sex."
"Ah come on Kells I'm sorry please don't do this to me." He let me go and cupped my face in his hands, his thumbs playing with the ends of my lips.
"You have no idea how hard it is to not take you now. Right now I could just throw you on this table and rip your clothes off and fuck you into next week." I felt my face grow red and out of control.
"Please Vic, I'd take you into the next millennium." I ran a finger from his side down to his thigh, softly placing my hand on the button of his jeans an letting go. I wanted to tease him in front of everyone just to see what his reaction would be.
"Fuck you Kellin." His voice was low and filled with lust. Oh shit what did I do. Then right before anything else could happen the others joined us. Thank god. Tony and Jaime sat across from us as Mike squeezed his skinny self in between me and Vic.
"Mike why the fuck!"
"You never share Kellin!" He shot back.
"It's fine Mike, how you been." We talked and laughed for the rest of lunch and said out goodbyes when the bell rang.

"Alright you two are the only ones for today, I'll be back in an hour to let you out. If you're not here when I get back you will be suspended.. Understand?"
"Yes Mr. Rojas." He walked out the room and left me and Vic there in silence.
"Alright Kells get your ass over here." He shot up from his seat and lifted me from mine, sitting me on the desk and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"We're gonna finish what we started yesterday."
"Nah." I pushed him off and crossed my legs under me.
"Oh no Kells, you owe me for earlier."
"Oh for doing this to you?" I traced the same hand down his figure to his thigh, then palmed the front of his jeans as he came closer to me. He pulled me off the desk and pushed me against the wall.
"Go ahead Vic." I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply. He kissed back just as hard and rocked his body against mine. My hands tangled in his hair as his grabbed my ass closer to him. He gave me a chance to breathe as his lips danced across my chin down to my neck. Way too quickly he found my soft spot and had me moaning rolling my head back. He sucked and nibbled on the spot for a little more before letting go and du using on the button to my jeans. He undid the zipper and placed a hand inside, gently wrapping his fingers around my member and feeling the tip with his thumb.
"Vic." I moaned his name over and over again as he pumped me, he went faster and nibbled my neck.
"Kells, look at me." His free hand moved my head to face him. I took his face in my hands and stared into his eyes as he kept pumping me faster and faster. Moaning into his lips whenever he sped up or ran his thumb over me. My stomach began to turn and in that moment, I knew this was the end.
"I'm gonna co-Oh fuck!" I went to his neck and began to bite down into it to hold in the scream. The feeling of it all was way too much to handle. I felt myself twitch as I came into his hand, he slowed down until he was just holding me and slowly pulling his hand out my jeans.
"Oh Fuck, Oh fuck." Was all I could breathe out. He let me go and sat on the desk next to us. His eyes closed trying to catch his breathe. I looked down at him and saw he still had a problem in his pants. I did what I thought was only right and walked over to him. I began to kiss him and palm the front of his jeans as he pulled me closer to him. He took my hands away from him and held them at my sides.
"Let me do this." I wiggled my fingers from his and began undoing his jeans to place my hands inside. I had no idea what I was gonna do, but I wanted to please Vic. He deserves this. Both hands massaged his shaft and with one wrapping its fingers around him the other moved to the side then held his ass. His hands did the same so whenever he squeezed mine, I would squeeze him too. I began slow and looked into his eyes too see his beautiful eyes flutter and his teeth bite his lower lip. I pulled his lip and began to kiss him.
"Fa-faster Kells faster" I did what he told me to and sped up my pace. His head rolled back and he let out a deep moan, attacking my lips again when he stopped. I did what he had done with his thumb and got more moans from him.
"Kells I'm so close." He breathed into my neck, kidding the weak spot and biting down on it. That's when I felt him let go into my hand and unlike me, Vic did nothing to hold in his moans. I walked over to the teachers desk and brought us a box of tissues to clean up.
"You're gonna do that everyday," he kissed my cheek and stood up.
"I'd be happy to."
"I know, that's what makes it better." He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes. The chocolate brown eyes I had grown to adore so much. They captured me in a trance that I never wanted to look away from him. I grew to care very deeply for him. Could I be really falling in love with Victor Fuentes? Was I already in love? Before I could even begin to think about that any more he distracted me from my deep thoughts.
"I'm falling for you Kells, and fast. Ever since I saw you that day in class I have been thinking about you all the time. That first kiss made me addicted to you, I couldn't stop thinking about how perfect you tasted or how beautiful your eyes were. I sound cheesy as fuck but its true. Yeah I know I fucked up bad when I acted like such a dick to you. But you took me back. Thank you for giving me a second chance Kellin Quinn.. I know this is a lot for you, so from now on I'll be patient and take it slow. I'll try my best to never hurt you.. I'll never let you go my dear."
"Vic I-I don't know what to say." I could feel the tears wanting to spill over my cheeks.
"There's no need Kells," he took my face and kissed it one more time. At that we heard a set of keys jingle and the door flew wide open. Mr. Rojas just had to ruin this perfect moment for us.
"Alright you two, get out and I don't wanna hear a peep from you tomorrow." We walked out and made our way down to the parking lot. Vic opened the door for me like always and got in to take me home.
"You wanna come over?"
"Nah I'll be back later, I gotta go do something first." I could see my street come up down the road and I grew nervous. He was going to see Cara now..
"Better be fast Vic.. I'm feeling a round two for tonight?"
"Don't tease me Kellin."
"I'm serious Vic, I-I wanna do it again." I took his hand from the clutch and squeezed it.
"Be back in an hour."
"Can't wait." I gave him a kiss and got out the car, he sped away in the opposite direction of his home turning down another street. He was definitely seeing her.
"I trust you.." I walked back into my house and ate dinner, waiting for him to be back.. I would ask him who she was, this Cara girl. And if he told me the truth, I'd get over it and forget all about it. But.. If Vic were to lie to me, I-I just don't know. He knows I trust him, he won't hurt me, he said he never would. He wouldn't keep a dirty secret from me. No he wouldn't I'm just over thinking this. I pulled out my phone an texted the one girl I knew could calm down my nerves.
"Hello?"
"Hey Hayley, uhm you wanna come over?"
"Sure! Is Vic there?"
"No.. He went to a friends house?"
"Who?"
"Cara." She stayed silent for a bit until talking one more time. But her voice was shakey.
"I'm on my way." She hung up on me and I waited there until she would come. Sh could tell me about Cara, she would know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's Cara BITCHES!!!