The Boy Who Could Fly

little Mona Lisa

"I wanna know about Cara." She stiffened at my quick question, unsure if she should really answer me. I just let her in and decided not to bother with stupid small talk. I needed to know this.
"please I need to know about this, at least tell me your side." she let out a deep sigh and began.
"Cara is a straight up bitch. Long story short, after a year together, when Ronnie moved here,she decided to make him her little boy toy. She would sleep around with him and eventually she was caught in her lies. Vic didn't believe her and when he went over one night, she wasn't alone. She broke Vic's heart, she was his first love, first time, and it destroyed him. She got knocked up and tried to convince Vic he was the father of her child. Luckily Tony and Jaime got the truth from Ronnie that Vic was not the baby daddy. But for Vic, it ended up hurting him more, crushing his spirit. He ended up always being serious and blocking anyone from seeing his feelings. Last summer he completely shut down, leaving for days and not saying where to. His mother took him to see doctors, all they did was say he had depression. School started again, it got him to "act" normal, but I knew he was still troubled, I know him best, ya know? But yeah, and then.. he met a certain boy... you. After meeting you he snapped out of his little depression and almost everyday he would come to my house and talk about every little thing you did and all about you!"
"Oh Vic." I felt better knowing that he was like that ever since he first saw me. Sad for having him hurt so much from Cara, but felt so much better for being the one who go him better. I feel like such an idiot for thinking so badly of him those first days of school. He was obsessing over me like a teenager was all.
"Yeah. But anyways. Cara just started school again. But don't worry.. I gotta go Kellin. Austin's waiting for me at his place."
"Okay then."
"And don't worry, he likes you, a lot. If he's with her right now it's probably nothing." She got up from her seat in the couch and stretched her legs out.
"Okay."she was right. Vic wouldn't hurt me..
"Bye Kellin!" She patted my back and walked past me making her way out to her car.
I didn't even make it to my room when there was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's me!" I didn't recognize the voice, but I heard it before. I opened it up just a bit to poke my head out.
"Who is i-"
"Hello Quinn." This tall, figure was standing outside of my house, giving me the most devilish smile I have ever seen. He was wearing all black, and he didn't look like a happy camper. The veins of his neck stuck out through his tattoo, the ghost on the right side of it scaring me more. He shot me a wink and that demented look on his face made me want to scream out like a victim in a horror movie.
"Lets make this quick okay?" He pushed to door open and I landed on the ground trying to get up. I reached for my phone on the coffee table but was kicked to me knees by a boot. I let out a short cry of pain, and was silenced by a kick at my face. I could already taste the blood in my mouth and a sharp pain in my jaw. I spat out blood and something I couldn't make out at the moment. Hopefully is wasn't anything I needed.
"No no no faggot." He chuckled and made his way over me, taking the phone from the table and throwing across the room.
"What do you want?" I begged. I knew this wasn't gonna be good. I was scared now.
"Oh it's not what I want, it's what a certain little bitch wants." His boot met my back, pressing me against the floor underneath him. He spat on the floor and began to laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"Pay back." He bent over and pulled my hair from the roots to lift me to my feet. My mouth opened to let out a scream or cry for help, anything. But it was silenced by some sort of substance burning down my throat with what so could make out as pills of some sort.
"Wha-what was that?"
"That's to shut you up, now lets get things started shall we?" He punched my side and dragged me outside.
"Lets go somewhere else shall we?" He shoved me in the back of an old white van and jumped in the front. What the fuck am I being kidnapped for?
"Whe-wha-where are w-we going?" It was becoming hard to speak, I was barely hearin myself so it was a suprise he replied.
"Where? Why do you care!" He snapped at me. He stopped the car and blindfolded me before taking me outside.
"I'm back!" He sang. I heard others take me inside a strange building. They muttered and mumbled things I couldn't understand. My knees grew weak and I crashed on the hard floor, landing on my face.
"Whose first?" Was the last thing I heard followed by laughter. Why did it get cold all of a sudden? Wait why is someone touching me? What's happening? I can't feel anything-wait the-they're-is that? Oh god!

Vic's P.O.V.
"Okay what do you want?" I walked inside the house I thought I would never have to see again. Looks like she still never cleaned it, like always with dirt and dishes all over the place.
"What I can't see the father of my own son?"
"It's not mine you bitch. Now what do you want." God I'm about to fucking walk out! I could be making out with my wonderful boyfriend right now. Or just be next to him instead of being with Cara. Ugh.
"Yes it is!" She snapped, she pulled her phone out and on the screen was the little baby. It's eyes gave it all away, they were Ronnie's.
"It has his face you dumb fuck! I know it's not mine get away!" I pushed her away and headed for the door.
"You're mine Victor, you still love me." She said it as if it were as a matter of fact. Why did I ever get myself mixed up with her?
"I tried to love you, but you betrayed me." I turned the knob but was stopped by her annoying hysterical giggle noises.
"What?" I snapped.
"It's a surprise!"
"Get out of my life! Fuck you!"
"No."
"Yes you will! I hate you Cara! You broke me, I actually loved you. How could you do that!"
"Because I love you."
"What? You're-whatever.. Goodbye Cara." I opened the door and ran out that place. I got back in my car and stepped on the gas to get away. I heard my phone ring and answered it
"Hello?" I heard nothing until there was movement and a painful cry.
"Hello!" more noises, like someone was struggling to breathe, then the line went dead. I checked to see who it was and shut my phone.
"SHIT" it was Kellin. From the sound of it he was in trouble. Oh fuck what happened to him? I got to his house and didn't bother to turn my car off as I ran inside.
"Kellin!" Nothing. The whole house was dead silent.
"Kellin! It's Vic! Where are you." I made my way to the kitchen, rooms, basement. Nothing. I walked back to the living room and saw his phone completely destroyed in the floor.
"Kells." I lost my balance and landed on the floor, curling up into a fetal position. I let the tears roll down my cheeks and sat there. I was scared, terrified. Kellin called and was in trouble, he's gone, phone broken and he was missing. Where could he be? What happened to my Kellin?
"Victor?" I looked up and saw his mother at the doorway staring at me.
"Victor what happened?" She dropped her purse and made her way to me, holding me up to check if anything was wrong.
"Ke-Kellin's.." I couldn't speak. She practically read my mind and realized he wasn't here.
"Where's my son."
"Gone." Her face grew horrified and she asked me again.
"Victor Fuentes, where is my son!"
"He's gone. I got a call and he-it sounded like he was in trouble. I came and he was gone. Look." I pointed her to where his phone was left. She got up and stopped in her footsteps.
"Call the police."
"What?" I got out my phone and dialed 911.
"Call the cops now!" I started talking to the operator and began explaining what happened. I made my way to her and stopped before I reached her.
"Hello, sir? are you still there?" How did I not see the stains! The per stir snapped me out I my thoughts.
"There's blood on the carpet, it's fresh, and theres a-a tooth?" I kneeled down and yeah, a blood covered tooth was on the carpet. What the hell happened?
"My baby, my sweet little angel." She started to whisper. I walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She grabbed my arm and spun me around. Holding me in a much needed hug.
"Who would want to hurt my baby?" She questioned herself."
"It's okay ma'am. They're gonna find him. It's gonna be okay." I held her tight knowing the chances of everything being okay were as slim to none. This is the real world. People go missing, they disappear. Would he ever make it back home? I need him. His presence makes me feel better, his lips make my body feel warm, and his hand in mine.. He had to come back home!
"No it's not..." She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn have enough time to check if it really makes any sense but here love it!