The Boy Who Could Fly

Dizzy Dreamers and Bleeding Boys

Vic's P.O.V.

"Yeah, they found him dead. It's a long story like at first he was b-"
"Stop."
"Sorry.. But there's more to it he-"
"Justin, drop it okay.. Goodbye."

I turned off my phone and had to restrain myself from throwing it out the window of my car. I turned my car on, the engine roaring to life and I made my way up north again to see David. I need to talk to some one or else I'm gonna go insane. More than I already am. Can't believe I'm acting like this. I feel so empty. It's like I can't even explain it anymore, I'm done.

"Lets get you cleaned up." David put an arm around my shoulder and helped me up to his bathroom. I didnt even have to say a word. he could see from my face how miserable I felt.
I asked him to bring my backpack from the car so I could get a clean change of clothes. I got undressed and let my body burn from the hot water. It felt good on my back as the water ran down my spine. After I finished up I wrapped a towel around my waist. Looking over my hideous markings I made, I couldn't help but wanna start another patter of red on my legs. The recent ones aren't fully healed, but a few more cuts won't hurt...
"Shit, it's it my bag." I thought to myself. I guess if have to wait until later to hurt myself, anything just to feel some kind of emotion now.
As I got out I saw David was leaning back with his shoulders crossed against the door to his room. I passed him and saw a change of clothes ready on the bed for me. I slipped them on as he waited outside the room. There was something fishy about the look on his face.
"Hey, you got my bag?"
"Yeah, and I found this." He held out a fist and threw the object in his hand at me. The sharp point poked my shoulder, as it fell I saw his face turn red with anger. He had my bag behind him. Shit.
"You lied." He spat.
"David I-I"
"Lied! You lied to me, you lied to Mitch, you fucking lied! We swore we were gonna stop! You said you didn't do it anymore! You fucking lied to me!" I stood frozen as he pulled off his shirt. I turned my head away and stared at the ground.

"David I-I'm sorry I couldn't help it."
"Look at me." I did what he commanded and looked up. Not at his face, but at his scars. Millions from when he was at rock bottom. They covered his arms and ran across his stomach down to his hips.
"Show me your legs." Without hesitating I pulled up my shorts and let him see the few near the knee.
"All of them" I let out a sigh and pull them off down to my feet, exposing all the new fresh scars that covered all the skin. Cuts crossing and branching out from eachother wrapping around my upper legs.
"Kellin would never want to see you this way. This time... Stop for good. For Kellin. If I see any new ones in the future, you better find another place to stay. And forget all about me." I let a tear roll down my cheek as I realized my stupid mistakes were. What the use?
"I got rid of the others. And there's no pills in this house. So don't even think about doing anything stupid." Like any of that could make me feel.

"Kellin! KELLIN!" I screamed his name over an over again trying to catch his attention. He was walking away from me, closer to the edge of the tall building we were standing on.
He finally turned his head and gave me a warm smile. I took a step closer and he did the same.
"KELLIN!" He disapeared into the streets below.
"KELLIN! KELLIN!" I watched as he fell in the air so gracefully. It was so slow, he was almost at the ground when I woke up and was shaking against something.
"VIC, wake up already it's just a dream! Wake the fuck up!"
"Don't go, please Kellin." I sobbed. I kept crying not caring about who was holding me or where I was. It took a few minutes for me to calm myself down and try to fall back asleep.
"I'm not going anywhere." There he was. I opened my eyes and there he was, my Kellin, holding me and rocking me to sleep.
"Go to sleep my love, go to sleep." He ran his soft fingers through my hair brushing them from my eyes.
"Sleep well my love." He placed his lips on mine and disapeared.
"Wait! Kellin?" I called out.
"Yes?" He came back to my side.
"I-I miss you Kellin." He pressed his lips against mine one more time to keep me quiet.
"I'm not going anywhere. As long as you want, I'll be right here." He rubbed his hand over my heart and held my hand there with his.
"Stay the night?" He gave me a squeeze and held me close.

Kellin's P.O.V.
"Kellin, hey Kellin, wake up."
"Vicky?" I rubbed my eyes as I tried my best to sit up. I could still feel the tubes in my nose and all the others restraining me from moving to much.
"Kellin." He cooed as he scooted closer on my bed.
"Oh Vic, you came back!" He chuckled as he finally laid down next to me. I took his arms and wrapped them around me as I pulled him closer. I needed him here with me.
" I couldn't leave my little princess all by himself."
"Please don't leave again. You fucking scared me Vic. Please don't you ever leave me. Stay with me."
"Forever?" He brushed his lips against mine as he said it. He looked amazing like always and felt so close. His scent intoxicated me, sending chills all over me making me feel like this was all I could ever need from life.
"It's is all I need from you Vic." I closed the gap between us and melted into our sweet kiss. I missed him. He pulled away too soon and I pouted for him to kiss me again. Instead he giggled at me and gave me a quick peck before sitting up.
"Wake up Kells, someone's coming for you."
"I am awake, ain't I?" I questioned. Then the thought of it all being a dream hit me.
"Wait No! Please don't leave me Vic!" I begged him, pulling his arm back.
"I'm not going anywhere. As long as you want, I'll be right here." He got off the bed and placed a hand over my heart. No he couldn't go so soon.
"Vic wait! Don't go please don't leave me!" I let out a scream at him, begging him to return. But it was too late. In a blink of an eye everything changed. Instead of being in the dark room with my Vic, I was now sitting up and being sedated by the nurse.
"Mr.Quinn calm down!" I realized I had been shaking and was probably screaming out loud. She injected the needle and instantly I felt my body go limp and I could barely move a finger.
"Alright Quinn. This should keep you down. No more bad dreams." She told herself as she pulled the sheets over me again and turned off the lights. I felt everything around me soon and my head was dizzy. I can already feel my mind drifting away, I could tell it was gonna Be like the other nights, but worse. Screaming for someone who was never there, hurting those who were, and most of all just having the horrible nightmares.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am super sorry I left to Mexico and forgot to update befor I left!
I got a few chapters tho so enjoy my peeps