The Boy Who Could Fly

Fast Times.

Boy who could fly

I woke up this morning feeling amazing. Still lingering in the back of my head was the thought of the last few days.. My father was finally gone, for good. Vic came back home. Then the climax of it all, the one that would win all the awards, was last night. The night that I, Kellin Quinn Bostwick.. Lost my virginity to the man I love.
It wasn't just a fuck, or an appreciation token for being with me... No, I wanted to let him know how much I missed him, how much I love him. To let him know that I wasn't mad about it, just happy to see him again. That no matter what he would forever have all of my heart. I was blessed with having perfection at my side once again. I won't let him leave that spot again. He thought I was dead.. That must have felt horrible. I cannot imagine how it would feel just a tad bit if I were to lose Vic. But thats not gonna happen. I have him, he has me. We love each other, and that's a fact that will be eternal. I won't let anything come I between us, not again.
I got off my back and sat up on my bed. Sheets were all on the floor from us falling off last night. Only the thin power rangers blanket left on the bed covered me from the waist down. I smiled at the thought of being naked, too bad that feeling went away after once again taking note that I was alone. He must have gone to eat..
I got up on the cold ground and went over to my dresser to get a new change of boxers and a pair of new clothes. Vic won't mind if I take a shower first. I walked into the little bathroom and turned up the hot water, dipping a foot into the tub before getting in and switching the water so that it would come out the top head for me to take a proper shower. Sometimes I really hate these kinds of built in Bath showers. They annoy the living fuck out of me.
I looked down on my body. My wrists looked healed and not like they had been cut too deeply, they looked more like as if I had minor cuts, but the scars would always be there. My thighs on the other hand, still looked bad. That didn't matter anymore. No more would be made and I had no reason to be embarrassed about them anymore. Vic and I are the only ones who have seen them. And according to Vic, I'm perfect just the way I am. I examined the body he found as the perfect being some more. My ribs didn't really stick out as much as they had when I starved myself to lose weight. I didn't feel like I was fat anymore. For once in my life, I feel great about myself. I feel free.
After taking a needed shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked at the mirror. I saw a bruise on my collar bone. Vic was viscous, it was a deep purple color. I blushed at the sight. I turned around to have my back face the mirror and looked over my shoulder to look at myself. I smiled at the image I saw. There were scratches from Vic's nails going down my lower back. A slight bruise on it from when he gripped me too tight and from falling. I chuckled at the thought and put on my clothes. I played with my hair a bit. Trying to style it up like I had for most of my life until last year when I lost the ambition and all fucks about how I looked. Yeah, I had styled it up thinking people would like it since it was a common thing. Thing is, no matter how much I use to try, nothing helped. And when I gave no fucks and wore whatever the fuck I wanted, they still hated me. I smirked at my reflection and put it all down, styling it like I had loved it now. This is the hair I want, the clothes I like to wear and the way I like my life to be.
I walked down the hall to the kitchen. He wasn't here. I heard a noise come from somewhere in the house.
" is anyone here?" I called out.. Nothing.
"This isn't funny!" I said raising my voice, make sure they hear that I'm not in the mood. I got a text and looked at my phone.
"Blocked number: let me in dude:)
I looked out the peep hole of the door, and surely it was Justin outside. He had the same outfit he had on yesterday before leaving. And the look of his face told me that he was just coming home.
"Ah your face scared me!" I laughed sarcastically.
"Whatever dude." He waved a hand at me as he walked to join me in the kitchen.
"Morning boys!" My mom chimed from the hallway, sounding way too happy for 9 in the morning. Justin Groaned and took a bottle of pills from the cabinet, Aspirin. I cocked a brow at him and eyed him.
"We had a few drinks bro. Don't tell." He lowered his voice at the last part. I mouthed an okay as our mom walked in the kitchen. She was wearing a pair of sweats an a black T-shirt looking like she just rolled off the bed.
"Boys, did anyone come in the house this morning?" I froze, shit she must have heard Vic leave today. Oh fuck!
"Uhm." Was all I said. I looked to Justin and his face had a priceless look. He knew he was caught.
"Justin."
"Yeah Ma?"
"You do realize I know you stayed out? Your car wasn't here last night.. And you're wearing the same clothes from yesterday." He shut his eyes, cursing silently for being caught.
"You're in trouble too Kellin. I know you helped him get in."
"Sorry." Justin and I said at the same time. We turned to look at her, a wide grin spread across her face.
"They grow up so fast." was all she said before walking to the coffee machine and starting it up. I shook my head at how she handled the situation. That's my mom. I'm so relieved she hadn't heard Vic.
"Get dressed boys, we've been invited for breakfast." She abruptly said pouring her coffee in her purple and white striped mug.
"Whose house?" Justin asked.
"Oh no we're going to IHOP."
"Why?" I asked.
"Vic Fuentes is home... just got back this morning." I choked at what she just said. This morning?
"You okay hon?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.
"I'm fine, just a bit taken back." I was, but not how she thought I probably was. No one knew about yesterday, this would be mine and Vic's little secret. I walked back to my room and shut the door behind me.
Me: morning Vic<3
Vic: morning bby:) sorry I wasn't there to c u wake up:(
Me: it's ok :D so you went home?
Vic: dude I left a note on the fridge!
Me: oh shit!

I went back to the kitchen and looked at the fridge. It was still there, hopefully no one read it.

Me: AWW just read it;)
Vic: ok bby.. get ready for pancakes !

We got to the pancake place right on time. We joined the others and all went in to order our food. It was the fuentes family, my family, Jaime and his parents, Tony, Hayley, Gabe, Jesse and Jack. Basically, all the people I cared about now. I looked at Vic up and down as he took my hand. I was trying hard to keep a straight face on. In the time we weren't together today, he had gotten his hair cut. It was no longer at his shoulders and blowing in the wind like it would. Now it was just an inch past his ears. He looked so, adorable. I opened my mouth to comment.
"Don't say a word." He warned.
"I love you." I chuckled, letting his hand go and ruffled his hair. He rolled his eyes at me and tried to fix it.
"Ms. Fuentes how is your son so tall?" My mom joked. We were all sitting but Mike was still the tallest. We all filled up the table as the parents sat in the booths next to our table. Well it was more like a bunch of tables we put next to each other to sit closer. The waiter began to bring us our menus and drinks as we settled down. It wasn't busy, so our stuff was quickly made. Tony had said it was usually always packed. I wouldn't know though, I've never came to an IHOP.
"We honestly don't know!" Mr. Fuentes replied as the guy settled the dishes in their spots. The couple and my mom were sitting in the booth next to our table, with Jaime's in the next, eating their food and looking back at us like we were special. We laughed and ate our pancakes together. Gabe and Jack had a small food fight before mom snapped at them so none of us were allowed to play with the other's food.
"Wow mom your so cool." I exaggeratingly commented.
"I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom."
"Did you just quote mean girls?" Vic asked. Ah, my beautiful Vic. He asked this right before stuffing some of his blueberry pancakes in his mouth.
"What ever I'm getting cheese fries." She got up from her seat.
"Mom where are you going?" I asked
"She doesn't even go here!" Jaime yelled.
" Jaime, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now.” We all sat there quiet for a second.
"Raise your hand If you have ever felt personally victimized by Regina George." He said as he waved his hand in the air.
We lost it. Raising our hands up she rolled her eyes at us and sat back down before bursting into a laughing fit. We all joined, laughing so hard we got dirty looks from others in the restaurant.
"Oh god I love your mom Kellin." Tony laughed.
"Dude your mom is such a life ruiner, she ruins lives." Was all Mike said. He was struggling with trying to eat and not choke from laughter.
"One time she punched me in the face. It was awesome!" Vic chuckled next to me. I nudged his shoulder with mine, getting one back. Before we knew it we were shoving each other to the point the others got involved.
" okay boys calm down. If you want we can go home and you can all carry on this mean girls obsession." My mother finally said. We agreed and began chugging juice and coffee as we tried to eat as much as we could. The food here was delicious, I'm so happy this is my first time eating at an IHOP. It feels perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm sorry it's crappy but I wanted to update really quick so yeah I'm probably ending this soon:/ idk