The Boy Who Could Fly

The Best There Ever Was

We got home and all fell asleep from eating so much. Mom had the day off so she felt she needed time for her 'beauty sleep'. I think it's funny because, well.. She's so beautiful, amazing and strong. She's done so much and she deserves her rest. But now after seeing each other just a few hours ago Vic invited himself over and was laying next to me in the grass in my back yard. We sat there looking at the sky, seeing random birds and planes pass over us.
"What are you thinking about mi amor?"
"My mother."
"She's cool." He said, lacing our hands together and leaving them in between us.
"She really is.. Vic?"
"Yeah?" He let go of my hand and turned to his side to see my face. Leaning on an elbow and looking down at me I chuckled as he wrapped his free arm around my waist, dropping down on me.
"What do you think I should get her for Christmas?" The holiday was only days away and I still ha no clue what to get her. So far I had every one except for her and Justin. And Vic of course.
"Well, I'm going shopping for my parents gifts tomorrow, we can go find something for her too if you'd like to join me?"
"Thanks babe." I craned my head up and gave his chin a little peck. He rolled himself on top of me and rested is head on my shoulder.
"Is that a new shampoo." I said that out loud, stupid.
"Mane n tail."
"I like the other one better:" I said, kissing his forehead.
"Yeah... This morning when I used it I made random horse noises in the shower. I don't know why, I swear." I couldn't hold the laughter in. His head moved as my chest heaved from laughing so much he got off and looked me in the eyes.
"I'm definitely switching back to Herbal Essence." I coughed to stop the giggles and just looked up at him.
"I love you." I feel the need to say this. To let every one know that he is mine, all mine, just as my heart is his, so is my soul.
"I love you too." He lowered his head and gentle began to kiss me. It stayed gentle for about three seconds. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I began to fight back in a little battle of ours. It was rough, and when I pulled his lower lip to get air I heard a soft moan come from him. I held his hips and pressed him down to bring him to lay right on me. He took my lips again and kissed me passionately as I began to buck my hips upwards. He took me hands and held them at my sides.
"Don't stop." I breathed out. He pushed his hips down against mine and I could feel our jeans getting tighter each time they met. When he pulled away for air I shoved him off and got up to my feet in a hurry.
"Kelli-" I held a finger to his lips and lowered myself to kiss him quickly. I signaled for him to be quiet and we walked around the house to where he had his car parked.
"Where we goin?" He asked me.
"To fuck." I said simply he raised an eyebrow as he got the ad started and began to drive..

"Thank god." In minutes we were at his house. Being lucky there were no cars in the driveway.
"Get out." He ordered. I got out and walked around the car to meet him on the sidewalk and walk in. The second he shut the door I shoved him against the door and gave him a rough kiss. I want him, now.
"My turn." He gripped my waist and moved us back so that now I was falling down on the couch. He gripped my ass and wit no effort wrapped my legs around him and picked me up. I kissed his soft spot behind his ear as he walked up the stairs and into his room. Slamming the door with a swift kick he dropped me on the bed and began to take off clothes. I got on my knees and helped him with the belt of his jeans as he took his shirt off. As his shirt hit the ground I pulled his pants down and palmed his hard self through the boxers.
"Holy fu-fuck." He moaned. I took mine off and didn't hesitate to pull my jeans off completely with the briefs gone with them. I pulled his waist and laid him down under me.
"Yes Kellin.. oh fuck." I played with the hem of the boxers and kissed him from his sweet lips all the way until I pulled the boxers down to kiss down his dick and his hips. A loud moan from him made me want to give up there, but I wanted to have fun. I took his ass in my hands and kissed up his body, moving my hands from his cheeks over to his things and hips. When our eyes met I almost died. Vic had a look of pure ecstasy on his face and his eyes were just begging for more.
" fuck me." He moaned. He sat up and scooted us to the end of the bed. He reached behind me to the edge of his desk and was able to retrieve a bottle of lube.
"Lay down." He ordered. I did so and we got up to our previous spot. He lubed me up and with no warning he scooted up closer and had me entering him. I didn't want to move. I decided he would know when he felt ready to go and go from there. He bit his lower lip and slowly started to move his hips. Soon he was picking up the pace and fucking me.
"More baby." I panted. He picked up the pace and I was in a fit of desperate moans and ragged unnatural breathing. I sat up and took his short hair, shoving my tongue in his mouth for a sloppy kiss. I pushed him back and began to slam my self against him. I took handfuls of the blankets and steadied myself to push myself in him as much as I possibly could. I was in control, and now is the time to give him everything I have. This would be better than what our dreams will ever be made of. I spread his legs and moved them to my sides to pick up his hips and just have deeper penetration. He moaned louder and rolled his head back as I did what ever I wanted to do with his body. After a few thrusts I laid him back down and started to pump him. He growled and took my neck, pulling me and sucking love bites on my sensitive collarbone and shoulders. In one moan I climaxed and released in him. He moaned and as I rode my high he came all over our stomachs and jerked his hips up. I kissed his lips and laid there on his bed, on his body, still inside of him.
Once we finally gained normal heart rates I pulled out and laid down next to him.
"This is the best day ever." He spoke.
"Definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
You're welcome;)