The Boy Who Could Fly

DejaVu

**
(2 years ago)

Tonight was another family horror.
Father got up from his burgundy recliner and threw an empty beer can at me to get my attention. To my luck, I caught it before it hit my face. He called me over and handed me a box wrapped up in aluminum foil. By the looks of it, the pieces were used up from his habits. I don't know why, but he always used foil for his drugs.
I was actually giving a fuck about my present. I looked at the box in my hands and smiled. I started tearing up the foil.
"Merry Christmas you fucking fag." My heart broke even more than it already is.
"Twihard?" What kind of sick joke is this? Why would he give me gay porn based off twilight?
"You got him porn!" Mother laughed. She chocked a bit on whatever she was smoking, then took another hit from her bong.
"Hey at his I was already fucking cheerleaders at his age, he's pathetic!" Dad snapped at her. He scolded her then spat on the DVD he gave me.
"Gay, virgin, pathetic waste of space you are.. How the hell did I end up with a rat like you?"
"I ask myself that everyday." I muttered to myself through clenched teeth.
"Oh do you?" He raised a brow at me.
"Yeah, you're more like a pig though." Before I could slap my hand over my mouth to stop myself, he pushed me up against the wall and held me up by my neck.
"Little shit like you should be glad we didn't leave you in the dumpster."
"Trust me, this is one." He spat on my face and punched me into unconsciousness...

**

I blinked the tears away from my eyes and leaned down to splash water on my face.
"Kellin? Are you done?" I looked at the door, locked.
"Yeah, just give me a sec mom."
"Okay!" She said behind the door. I looked at the mirror over the sink at my own reflection.
"Pig." I said aloud remembering that I was only 15 when he got me that horrible present. I still can't believe I thought he was being nice to me for once in his lifetime.
I got out my little bathroom and got my presents out their hiding spot.

I walked back out to the main room where mom and Justin were. I got on my knees and handed them out their presents.
"Who goes first?" I asked.
"Uhm how about you?" Justin patted our mom on her shoulder and gave her his gift.

Mom loved her presents
Justin had gotten her a pair of Oscar de la Renta high heels and a christmas card. I don't know what it said, it must have been something emotional because she started crying. Before she could give us our presents she wanted us to hug her and forgive her for anything she has done, or will do, that might upset us. I kept telling her that since we got here that she's been the perfect mom. So of course she's forgiven. Justin kinda just laughed it off saying he can't promise it. I guess he has a point, you never know..
Ok.ll mom got him some video games and new clothes. For me it was also clothes with a two pairs of Toms. She knows I only like those.
And as for me, other than the clothes and shoes from mom, Justin got me a Nintendo Ds with a bunch of Pokemon games.
"You know I love you right?" I looked at him with a big smile on my face.
"Uh only cuz I'm the best!" He laughed. He fixed his hair and posed with his fists in the air showing off muscles that werent there. That's my brother. I'm not sure wich Justin I like.. The insecure and depressed one who is nice. Or this cocky, loud, arrogant, and extremely happy and fun one. Doesn't matter, I love him.

"Someone get the door!" Justin whined from his room.
"You get it, buttface." I tried insulting him. After opening our presents Mom pulled out some pie and now we were all full to a point where we just laid around the house for hours. It was dark now and pretty quiet until there was a knocking at the door.

"Fine.. I'll go since the both of you are so lazy!"
"Hey you made me that way!" Was my answer. I heard Justin burst out in fits of laughter. I laid my head back down on the couch and turned to my side facing the soft cushions.
"Justin, Kellin.. Friends are here!" I heard the guys walking in and I waved my arm in the air trying to say hi. I dropped it back down and rubbed my face. I was falling asleep. Fuck!
"Aww is the little baby sleepy?" Jesse started.
"No, baby had too much to eat. Didn't you, you little mommy's boy, oh yes you did!" Jack joined him and they just had the weirdest voices ever.
"Shut up you cunt suckers." I snapped. I opened my eyes and turned to face them.
"Baby feelin grumpy?" Gabe added. Fuck.
"Shut up." I heard them ooh and chuckle. I took two pillows and held them tight before mentally preparing myself. I sat up quickly and threw them right at Jesse. One hit his face. The other got Jack on the shoulder.
"You bitch." Jesse complained.
"Lighten up Kellin we were joking."
"I don't wanna joke, I wanna sleep." They looked at me with disbelief and then shrugged it off.
"Whatever you sleepy head. We just came yo visit a bit."
"Justin! Come over here!" I shouted. He was still in his room, so why doesn't he just have them all in there.
"That's what she said." Gabe had me chuckling and we sat on the floor and couches. Justin finally came up! The guys took the couches with Jesse and jack on one, while the other had Justin and gabe. I wanted to lay down, so I went for the floor.
"So, wassup guys." Justin finally asked when we all got comfortable.
"Presents!" They said together.
"Fuck off," Justin snapped.
"Dude where's the Christmas spirit!" Jack looked at him in shock as if meeting a mr.scrooge.
"Dude you coulda waited til tomorrow!" He whined.
"Yeah guys. We're both really tired."
"Ah come on guys! Lets just get this over with, we're already here, so might as well." Gabe had a point. I got up with all my strength left and walked down the hall to my room. I grabbed two boxes and walked out seeing Justin had done the same with three.
"Dude I forgot to give you this earlier." I jaded Justin his small box with the key inside.
"Here guys." I handed one to gabe and another to jack.
"Hey where's mine? Best friends are suppose to give each other presents." Jesse cried out.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. The rest of them handed out presents and we all had four. Except for Jesse. He had three. I didn't give him one.
"Uhm do we take turns or?" Jack asked.
"How bout we all grab one, and open them at the same time." Gabe asked unsure if that was a good idea.
"Sure." I nodded in agreement and we all chose our first box.
"At three. One. Two. Three!" We started tearing up the wrapping paper and one by one we just started opening all the presents. Each of us would be surprised at what we got and say thanks to the person giving them.
"Dude what the fuck?" Justin looked at me totally confused as he held the key in the air and questioned me.
"What the fuck is this for?"
"Oh right! I'll be back." I got up and fumed around the living room trying not to trip on one of the guys or any trash. I went to the big case and groaned as I brought it down from the shelf. It never felt this heavy before!
I walked back to the living room and set the big black case in the middle of our group.
"You didn't!" Justin had a big smile on his face and looked priceless. His eyes were beaming at it and his mouth was wide open as he grabbed the key and slowly turned it inside the lock. He looked at us all, then slowly opened the box all the way.
"Oh my fucking god!" He gripped his knees and sat up on them. He picked up his new base and plucked a string before taking out the strap and settling it around his neck. He played a few notes and awed at how wonderful it was.
"Do you like it?" I teased, of course he did.
"No, I love it!" He took the strap off and pulled me closer to him for a hug. I held him back tightly before he let go and played with his present a little more.
"Jesse did you like yours?" I shot him a wink and looked at how red his face grew. For him and Jack, since I over heard Justin saying he got them a night at the Hampton Inn, I decided to get them some stuff they could use.
Sex toys.
Nothing extreme, I just wanted to see the look on their faces when they saw the heart shaped hand cuffs and flavored lubes and condoms I got them.
"You bastard." Jesse argued.
"Hey you can thank me later! And blame Justin he gave you two a chance to try this out." Justin looked at them and gave a sheepish smile and laughed at how embarrassed Jesse was acting. It flowed from him and it was just too hilarious.
"Thanks for coming over guys." I started.
"Honestly, it means a lot to me. This is the first Christmas I've ever really had."
"Eh, there's been better." Jack shrugged.
"Don't ruin my moment you dick."
"You ruined it first." He didn't make sense but I laughed with him.
"Alright guys. I gotta go now, see ya when school starts!" Gabe started to pick up his stuff and we all stopped him
"Where ya goin?" We asked
"Family ski trip. I have to be home like right now. He looked down at his phone and checked the time.
"Yeah I really gotta go now."
"Alright man, take it easy."
"We gotta go too, he's our ride." We gathered all their stuff and helped them out to Gabe's truck. We said our last farewells and I walked back inside as they drove away down the street.
"Hey Justin, wanna try out my new games?"
"No, Pokemon is shit." He stuck his tongue out at me and walked towards his room.
"If mom complains about the noise I'm blaming you!" I shouted at him.
"She won't be complaining, trust." He smirked at me before shutting his door. I could hear him running down the stairs and opening the small window that let him look out to the front yard. I sighed out loudly and picked up some trash from the floor and threw it in the trash bin.
Collecting all my presents, I headed for my room and shut the door before changing into some gym shorts and an old slip knot tank. I ogled at the shirts jack got me and the amount of candies from Jesse. Gabe had gotten me some axe products and I thought to just leave them in the bathroom under the sink. I bent down to move some junk and place my new stuff underneath.
"Shit." I cursed at the nail that bent outwards and cut me. It was a small cut, on the palm of my hand above my wrists. I looked at the two or three little drops of blood that made their way out.
I stared at my hand, frozen. Just two inches below the cut was where the scars little red my skin. The scars that would forever remind me of what could have been the end of me. From here I saw it.
A razor. It taunted me, I could already see myself taking it in my hand and making new patterns across my skin. I promised to never again do this.
But aren't promises meant to be broken?
"Hey."
"Holy-" my body jumped causing my head to hit the bottom of the sink and I cried out. I looked for the razor to hide it, but I couldn't see it in here.
"Sorry kells." I wrapped my hands around the back of my head and stoop up straight to smack whoever it was.
"Vic you asshole!" I whispered. I couldn't find my voice. I wasn't sure if it was from my head injury, or the way I felt from seeing him again. Thank god he's back.
"Good to see you too babe." He chuckled. He pecked my lips and helped me to my bed. After laying me down he took off his shoes and laid next to me.
"I missed you Vic."
"I missed you, too. But I'm back now." I turned to face him and wasn't surprised when he pulled me so much closer and wrapped an arm around my waist.
"I brought you a present." He grinned. He pulled out a card with his free hand from his back pocket and left it on the nightstand.
"Read this tomorrow. Close your eyes, babe." I did so, and felt him get off the bed. I kept my eyes shut, excited for whatever he was doing.
"Open up." I opened one slowly, then both wide with shock.
"Vic, oh fuck, you shouldn't have!"
"But I did, look Kellin.. I know you love to sing, a lot. And you're really good at it! So I got you all this stuff, you know, for you can record yourself singing, and for the band."
"We're not that good.." I thought out loud.
"If you weren't then why would you be getting signed?"
"Oh yeah, I guess I am good."
"Let's not get cocky now." He teased.
"Hey I can be proud of my voice okay." I took his hands and held them tightly. I have the best boyfriend ever.
"Merry Christmas, kells. I love you." He climbed on the bed next to me and dropped an arm over my stomach and laid his head right next to mine. He kissed me slowly and softly. I did the same and kissed back just mesmerized by the feeling and taste of it all. Soon enough our simple sweet kiss got heated and we were making out on my bed.
Vic moaned into my mouth as he grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him. He kept his hands there while mine tangled into his hair.
"I miss your long hair." I whispered as he pulled away from my lips and trailed down to my neck.
"It'll grow back." He chuckled into the skin before nipping at it with his teeth. I threw my head back and just let him run his lips over the skin, licking and biting, sucking hickeys and leaving marks that would surely be there tomorrow.
He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the sleeves off. Once he was done I pulled away and straddled his waist. I pulled his shirt off and tossed it next to the door. He pulled me back down and kissed me rough and hard. He played with my shorts and slowly pulled them down my hips low enough to make me groan.
"Off, please." I begged him. He yanked them down to my ankles where I kicked them off.
"You're so fucking hot." He said in a low lustful voice. He moved up and flipped us over so now he was on top. He pinned my hands over my head and grinded himself on me.
"Vic please." I whined. I gave a small whimper but it only made him take one hand to hold mine while the other traced down my chest to my stomach.
"Vic please."
"Please what." He let his lips move mine as he spoke.
"Tou-touch me." I breathed. He grinned and let his hand find my almost hard member. He wrapped his hands around it, feeling the tip and just playing with it. I grew horny, and wanted more. Now.
His grip on my hands was loose, so I took my hands away and started to take his jeans off.
"Eager." He commented.
"Shut up and fuck me." The look on his face was just too cute. His shook his head and took his hand out my boxers and pulled those off completely. Once we were both naked he took my legs and got him settled on me.
"Say my name." He demanded.
"My mom is in her room."
"You better be quiet then huh." Before I could respond he slammed his entire length inside me. It took all my self restrain from not moaning and screaming as he pounded fast and rough inside me. In, out. In, out. Over and over. At this point I gave a short shaky breathe before leaning up to moan into our kiss. He smiled as he finally slowed his pace and stopped being so rough. If he would've kept it up he might have actually broken me.
"Slower, ah yes." I was good with slow today. I wanted this to last for us. I wanted to mesmerize how good he felt inside me. Oh so good.
"Kellin?" Oh fuck. Mom.
"Stop." I begged Vic, he rolled his eyes and we got away from EACHOTHER. I found my shorts and pulled those up throwing a dirty shirt that I found on me. Vic, well he was so lost, he only managed to sit up on my bed and put his shirt on, the blankets covering the lower half of his body.
"Kellin." She was at the door now.
"Come in!" And she did, walking up to the bed where Vic was covered wit blankets and I laid on my stomach on the floor.
"Me and Justin were gonna drop some presents off to some friends from work. Care to join?"
"I'm good" I replied.
"Vic? Wanna come and drag him along?"
"No thanks Mrs. Quinn, if Kellin doesn't wanna go, I'll stay with him."
"Alrighty then, bye Kellin."
"Love ya." I said as she closed the door. I stayed still, frozen in the floor to listen for the car. Once it drove away I let out a loud sigh.
"Take off your clothes."
"And you call me eager-" before I could finish, he was off the bed and pulling my shorts off to fuck me from behind. He picked me up and we stood next to my desk. He pulled the chair out and sat on it, pulling me to sit on top. As I did he entered me slowly until I pushed down and started bouncing in him. He moaned and gripped my ass to pull me down harder on him. I held the desk and held it tight to hold myself up.
"More kellin." he begged. Boy, can Vic give a good fuck.
All of a sudden he stood up and ran to the bed causing me to cry out.
"Vic!" I screamed. He laid me down and pounded into me.
"Ah- kells baby. So good." He moaned. We both moaned and cried out in pleasure.
He rolled his hips in an upward motion, I can't take it anymore. I took a pillow and shoved it over my face to silence the loud moans.
"I wanna hear you scream." Vic begged. I looked up from the pillow and saw his head looking up at the ceiling. I gave in and threw the pillow at the door. From here I could see a devilish smile play on his face as he pounded into me a few more times.
"So,so close." I breathed out. He heard and held my dick with his hand.
"Not yet, baby." His breathing was uneven and I could tell he was so close.
"Almost kells, I-I" he arched his back and came inside me. The face he made making it seem like he was spacing out from reality or some shit. I wanted to let go too, so I took my self and started moving my hand to pump and jack off.
"No." He slapped my hand away. I looked up at him and arched a brow.
"Why?" I asked.
"You're gonna fuck me." My eyes went wide and I got nervous. I liked it when he topped.
"It's ok kells, please." He gave me lustful puppy dog face, and pulled out of me.
"Fine." He smiled and kissed my lips as he sat over my dick, slowly trying to have me enter him. He felt so amazing, it was crazy how good it felt to be inside him. He was so, so good!
"Ung." I groaned.
As he sat on me, he didn't move. He just kissed me for a few more second ms until he started rocking back and forth. He went faster, and grinned his hips against mine. He rolled us over so that I could take control, so I did.
I spread his legs apart and threw one up to get deeper penetration. I wanted to feel every thing, find his weak spots and anything else. I pulled out half way and slipped back in. I didn't want to be rough, I wanted this to be a sensual, passionate kind of thing.
"I love you." I whispered into his ear. He moaned and scratched my back as I pushed in again. I let his leg go and kissed his chest. I nipped at his nipple and licked over it, causing him to to moan and arch his back.
"Like that baby?"
"Uh huh." He took my hands and held them, our fingers interlocking and fitting so perfectly. I sat up and pulled his lower body up so his ass was off the bed. I quickened my pace and could feel myself so close now.
"So close vic." I groaned. He let go of one of my hands to pull me down closer. He kissed me and bit my lip, that only took me over the edge. I came and moaned out loud just inches away from his face. My body twitched and relaxed as the high went down. I laid my head in the crook of his neck, just taking in everything we just did.
"Merry Christmas, my love." He whispered to me. I pulled out and turned to my side facing the wall. He cuddled up and tangled our legs together and holding my back to his chest.
"You're so sweaty." He mumbled.
"Cuz you're so damn good." I replied with a grin. And it was true. He may be my only one, but no one else in the world could compare to the way he is.
Yeah. I'm never leaving his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg hi guys glad to be back so yes here is one more chapter!
I actually wrote like 5 but my bro got my phone and he RUINED THEM! Anyways yeah