The Boy Who Could Fly

Cut the Lust Tonight

Halloween was finally around the corner. Tonight after school was Jacks halloween party. At first it was only suppose to be a few people but of course everyone decided to invite themselves. Apparently jack was an amazing host and people always wanted to party at his house. Since he had been using his home as a haven for him and Jesse he decided to throw one for good old times.

"Alright since you seem so busy with your projects I'll let you sing pop hits or anything from the past."Mrs Lucker took me out of my thoughts and reminded me of my project. I hadnt even started it! And I knew I couldn't depend on Vic to give a fuck. Since the other night at my house we weren't sure what to write about at all. All we had were a few lines.

"Hey Kellin come over here."
"Okay Vic." He stood up an sat on the floor and motioned for me to do the same.
"Look I got this so far. If you want you can change a few things or make it better whatever." I took a piece of paper and read it to myself.
"Jersey bridge. Red, everything red. Uh hail mary? sounds decent." It was perfect. I loved it.
"Thanks Kells" he held my hand and squeezed it.
"Vic."
"No ones looking. And its not that. I just wanna say Thanks"
"For?"
"Forgiving me, and putting trust in me."
"I don't trust you Vic."
"Oh come on Kells."
"Whatever. Just cause you've been nice to me doesnt mean I trust you."
"Right." His lips parted and he gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen from him. It was so dreamy, he looked perfect.
"And Vic?"
"What?"
"You're still not my type." He was about to say something but was interrupted by Miss Lucker when she called him up. He grabbed a guitar from a small kid and began to play beat it by Michael Jackson. It was really good. He was always doing his best here on class. So focused on the music and nothing else when he sat on that stool with a guitar.

I was at Jesse's house helping him out with some things before we could go to the party. I guess he hasn't been doing his chores at home since we were taking out all the trash.
"So uhm Kellin. What do you think about me and Jack?"
"You guys are great friends. Funny and understanding mostly."
"Thanks! But I mean like of me and him being together?"
"Oh I think you guys are still great. It's fucking annoying how cute you two act together sometimes. Why do you ask?"
"Well Jack wants to let it out in the open now. But I don't want kids treating him differently. Like they treat me.."
"Dude he cares for you a lot. And if he wants the world to know then let him. He knows people are gonna say shit. But he'd rather be with you instead of hiding it. And I'm here for the both of you." He pulled me in and gave me a big hug.
"Thanks man."
"Anytime bro. I'm here for you Jesse." We walked back inside and I waited for him to finish getting ready. He came out dressed up as some Indian and we made our way Jack's house..

"Hey guys what's up!" Jack shouted as he opened the door. He had definitely had a couple of beers.
The music was way too fucking loud to speak at a normal tone. And with his costume I could totally tell he was Luigi from the super Mario bros, and loving it. I was suppose to be Mario but I settled with a simple red shirt and matching red toms. I also taped a mustache on. I looked so ridiculous but I guess it's worth it. I couldn't afford the costume so I told them I didn't get the chance to go get the costume in time.
"Hey babe!" He pulled Jesse in and crashed their lips together. He let go before it got heated up and turned to see a few people who were looking the whole time.
"This ain't no fucking show bitches!" He pulled us last the living room that was now crowded and led us into the kitchen.
"Hey bitches how's everybody doing!" People would cheer and some girls slapped his ass.
"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" They stared at him when he pulled Jesse in for a kiss.
"Can't you see I'm fuckin taken by this guy?" One of the girls practically threw her cup across the room and squealed like a little girl. It was horrible and she had to be drunk.
"Oh my god Jack stop doing that!"
"No kellin I like it let him do that."
"You just love the kisses!"
"So?" We laughed and got some beer Jacks dad had let him use for tonight. After an hour I could feel the effect of the alcohol making its way into my senses and making me buzzed. It was worse since it was my first time drinking.
I drank a few beers and had a shot of Whiskey when we went back to the living room where everyone was drinking and dancing in the middle of the room. There were couples covering the walls making out and one girl was crying over her ex bringing someone else. I think her name was Taylor? Then I saw the kid I sat next to now in music, Alex. With his best friend Jack and another two guys I didn't recognize. Hayley was already here with her friends and Austin with his. They kept close but did their own thing at the same time. Then I saw Ronnie's friend, Beau. He wasn't as bad as everyone thought now. I heard he had met a girl and that she was changing him for the better. Valerie I think her name was? But anyways if she was the reason he wasn't beating kids up anymore than we should all be praising her.

"Hey Kellin wassup man!"
"MIKE!" I turned to see him coming my way with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.
"Hey man call me Mikey whiskey hands tonight."
"Why?"
"Don't ask Kellin he's high like a kite and he's already had half a bottle of that shit." Jaime explained this was how Mike always got when drinking and smoking at the same time.
"Quinn!" Tony ran up to me and suddenly dropped me to the floor.
"Oh shit."
"Long time no see! Hey where'd you go?"
"Here lemme help." I looked up to see Vic holding me as he got me on my feet. He was wearing normal clothes but had a giant Mexican sombrero on.
"Hey Vic."
"Hey Kells." He gave me a wink and made his way to the kitchen for beers. I finished my cup and joined him to get a beer as well.
"So kellin awesome party huh?"
"Yeah. My first."
"Really!"
"Yeah." He took the cup of fresh alcohol from my hand and dragged me to the other room again.
"You gotta dance dude."
"What!" Before I could do anything else I was in the middle of the bunched of group of teenagers. We were surrounded by drunk barbies and fairies when we got there. Vic took his pick and had girls grinding all over him. I just stood there and just drank out of my can trying to find a way out. That's when I got shoved and I felt someone holding my waist from behind.
"What the-" I was silenced by the person pressing their lips on me. It was so shocking that I shut my eyes and didn't even try to see who it was. They came around and I felt them pushing up against me holding me closer.
Wait was it a guy? I felt him press his hard on against my thigh and I realized it was a dude doing this. I pushed him away and realized who it was.
"Tony?"
"Ka-kellin! I thought you waz Mikey!"
"No Tony your drunk. And mike is taller."
"No wonder! I shorry- fuck I fournd Mikey! byee!" He ran up to the tall drunk and I could tell Mike knew what was going to happen. He had thrown Tony up into his arms and ran out of sight. Anyone else would think nothing but I knew Tony felt something more for Mike. An that tonight he would show that to Mike.

"Haha funny quinn"
"VICTOR DON YOU FUkING SAY A WORD ABOUT THIS" my words were slurred a bit but I knew he understood.
"Calm down don't be so noisy." I looked at him and he could barely stand up straight.
"Vic you drunk."
"And you sexy as fuck. Come over heere!" Before I could fight back once again I was pulled by Vic. But this time he led me outside to the backyard.
"Vic what are you doing?"
"Shut up Mario."
"Mar-" he pressed his lips against mine and roughly kissed me as he pushed me up against a tree. At first I wanted to punch him but the alcohol stopped me and instead I found my self kissing back. I felt him run his hands on my chest and sides making their way to my hips. I heard a moan escape his lips as he started to make his way down to my neck.
"Oh F-Vic." I moaned back. I felt him palm the hard boner I didn't even realize I had in my jeans. We stood there making out for a long time until we wanted more from this.
"Upstairs. Now." He let go and dragged me inside. No one noticed us pass them as we walked by and survived getting up to the top of the stairs. We found a room at the end unlocked and went in there. Vic closed the door behind me and pushed me against the door as he locked it. My hips bucking and adding more friction to our hard dicks.
"Fuck." He took off my shirt and threw it on the floor as I tried to take his off. He was so perfect and god he was so beautiful.
"Kellin!" He moaned again when he began to roll his hard self against me. He began to play with my jeans when he suddenly pulled my pants down.
"What the!" He looked at my legs and saw everyone of my imperfections. Thousands of scars covering me from my hips to knees. He stepped back and stared with his mouth wide open. his face turned from lust to a cold and confused one. I should have known.

"I can expla-"
"No. I'm sorry, I can't, You-"
"I what Vic? I cut myself!" I grew furious all of a sudden and started yelling. Alcohol made me horrible now that I knew I was definitely drunk.
"Are you gonna stop now cuz of that!" I pulled up my pants falling and crawled over to where my shirt was and threw that on.
"Kellin I-I didn't-"
"Didn't knew? Well now you do!" I got up and tried to make my way out the room.
"Kellin wait!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me back in the room locking the door.
"Vic please," I was so scared now. I fell on my knees and buried my face in my hands. He would tell everyone at school. Make sure they all knew I was gay and cut myself more than what was on my wrists. They'd make sure I went through hell. I could already feel the urge to do it again. But I have to keep my promise.

"Kells." I didn't look at him but I felt him move closer. I braced myself for what I thought would be a swing to my body. But instead I felt him cover me in a blanket and hold me tight.
"Open your eyes please." I did but kept my head down low. The first thing I saw were scars all over. But they weren't mine. The skin wasn't pale like mine, And my legs had way more. It couldn't be.. My eyes knew these weren't mine. But his..

Vic's P.O.V.
"Vic y-you c-cu-cu"
"Yes." Kellin was shaking in my arms even more. Mostly my fault. I thought I could have my way with him and get this lustful want over with. But after this I regretted my drunken plans. He knocked the alcohol out of my mind and made me only concentrate on him.
"Kellin why."
"I fall apart sometimes."
"We all do. But you shouldn't do this. Please don't do this dear."
"I just stopped. Thanks to Lucker."
"Same here.. But I recently relapsed."
"Why?"
"A boy Hated me?"
"Why buddy?"
"I hurt him a lot."
"In the ass?"
"No Kells, I hurt his feelings."
"Aww das not nice Vicky!"
"I know, and I regret it."
"Tell him you sorry Vicky. He can understand right?"
"I hope you do Kells."
"Okay." He shrugged it off like nothing and fell asleep in my arms. The boy was drunk and I hope he forgets this. I'll never forgive myself for wanting to have sex with him in this state. Why would I think that would get him out of my mind? Guess that's me being an asshole.

"Goodnight Kellin." I kissed his forehead and left the room for him to sleep in alone.

"What happened?" Tony came up to me and asked.
"Nothing."
"What do you mean? Did you tell him about it?"
"No. I couldn't, I saw his-he was like me." I pointed at my leg and his face dropped as he realized.
"I know he does. its okay." He pulled me in for a hug and I broke down in his arms.
" so stupid Tony! I can even face the fact I like him! I told him but he just. Like I don't know he just hates me!"
"No he doesn't, I know he likes you too."
"Really?"
"Yeah." I wiped my face and rubbed my eyes as I walked back to the party with him.
"Oh and don't ask about me and your brother."
"Ew I wasn't planning on it."
"Good. Lets just say he can't walk."
"Shut up I don't wanna talk about it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter. I hate this chapter I hate this chapter