The Boy Who Could Fly

Hold me down

"Dude wake up!" The voice woke me up from my deep sleep. I couldn't open my eyes as I began to stretch my arms and legs. I opened one real quick and saw Jack sitting at the end of the bed. God my eyes hurt from that. And what was the sharp pain in my head? Was I hung over?

"What?" I mumbled.
"Dude wake up its 2 on the afternoon."
"What! Wait what happened last night?" My eyes shot open as I realized the last thing I remembered was being withVic. But it was all to blurry to remember.
"You fell asleep in my house. Come on get up and I'll take you home."
"But Jack! I'm so tired."
"Nah Kellin you gotta go my dad saw you here and he wants me to take you home." I yawned and got up to follow him out. The house looked so different this morning. White walls, huge canvas paintings and everything was so clean compared to last night.

After Jack took me home that day I went straight to my room to sleep more. Waking up at around six to eat and watch some cartoons until I fell asleep again waking up this morning at around eleven. My head no longer hurt and I began to think of what happened.
From what I knew I got there and drank with Jesse and Jack. Mike and the others came. Vic forced me to stand in the middle of the dance floor and I got kissed by a guy. whoever it was, is the second person who ever kissed me. I drank more and I was with Vic. I think.
Did we make out? I think we did? Well I think it was him.. That was all I could remember. I was trying to remember more when I began to check my phone. I had missed a call from my mom telling me she was gone for the weekend. I also had several text messages from an unknown number. I only had like six contacts so this was really confusing. The person was texting me all day yesterday.

Stranger: had fun last night with you.. Call me when u wake up:)
Stranger: r u awake? We need to talk.
Stranger: why r u ignoring me??
Stranger: sorry I sound like a bitch rite now

Who the fuck was this person texting me? Wrong number hopefully..

To Stranger: who is this? how did you get my numbr? And what do you want??
From Stranger: its Vic duh! don't worry.. Jst wanna see if we could hang out & talk about the project
To Vic: okay??
From Vic: see u soon ;)

Almost an episode of Spongebob later a car pulled up in the drive way and Vic began knocking on the door.
"It's open!" I shouted over my shoulder. He walked in and patted my shoulder as he joined me on the couch.
"Vic."
"Kellin." He came closer and wrapped an arm around me. What the fuck was this all about?
"Vic what are you doing?"
"Showing you affection."
"Why?"
"Because I like you?"
"Wait what did you just say?"
"I like you. I've said it before, I like you Kells. And I was wondering if you would be with me?" Oh my god was he serious? I saw the look in his eye and it was enoughy to make me go gaga for h. Why, I wasn't sure. But I knew better than that..
"Please don't do this."
"Do what? Why don't you believe me?"
" because this isn't going to work."
"Wait what?"
"It's true.. I'm not worth it."
"Please Kellin just give it a try." I got off the couch and went to the Kitchen for a glass of water. I came back and sat on the floor instead. I let out a deep breathe and decided what to do about this. It would hurt, but I guess.

"Fine. I'll give it a try."
"What was that Kells?"
"I said I would give you a chance."
"Yes!" He jumped off the couch, then lifted me to my knees and began to kiss my face.
"Mi vida.. mi amor.." He nuzzled his face in my neck and repeated this over and over again. I ignored the strange words an hugged him back. I would have to get use to him touching me so much. He sat us down and put his arm around me once again.

"Vic?"
"Yeah?"
"I've never done anything like this before.. So can we go slow?"
"Anything for you Kells"
"Thanks." I turned to face him and met his lips. I just wanted to give him a simple kiss but he wanted more when he bit my lip. I opened my mouth just a bit when he stuck his tongue in my mouth and began to explore. He pulled me Closer and I ended up straddling him. I mimicked his actions until I heard a moan come out of him. Yeah we should stop now..

"Ahem. So about the project." I got back on the couch and took a notebook I had some lyrics on. He rolled his eyes but gave them a look and grinned.
"Oh uhm I got it sorta figured out. It's almost done. I'll add these."
"Already?"
"Yeah I've been working on it.. But it's not done."
"So what about me?"
"You just sing your little ass to get us an A."
"Hey!"
"Oh sorry you have a nice ass."
"Hey!"
"What? You have a nice ass." I felt his hand snake down until he grabbed my bottom.
"Vic."
"Sorry for touching you.."
"You're forgiven . But where were we?"
"Oh I'm almost done I just need to make a few more changes before I give it to you."
"Okay. But that's not what I meant." Before he could ask what I meant I pressed my lips in his. I loved the way he kissed me. It sent chills of pleasure in me and butterflies filled my stomach. We sat there for a few more minutes kissing before he had to leave.

"Kellin."
"Yeah."
"I really do like you, I won't hurt you.. I promise."
"I trust you Vic."
"I trust you too Kells. I'll see you in class." He got in his car and drove away . I pulled out my phone and saw that it was late so I went back inside to eat and shower. Tomorrow everything would stay the same at school. Since of course he would want this a secret. I'd do the same. I understand if he wanted to keep me in the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh?