Status: write when ever I get the chance <3

Teenage Mother

Chapter One

I was hanging out with my friends one day. The normal really. Well being girls, at least with me, you end up talking about really weird things. And we just so happened to end up talking about our periods. Not really the best conversation in the world, but it's girl talk.

Well during our conversation I realized that I hadn't had my period for two months. Yes, I know, most girls realize they haven't had a period for that long, but mine was extremly irregular. And it was sort of normal for me to miss a month or so. But for some reason, I felt like something was off and that I needed to make sure.

My friend told me that she had a pregnancy test at her house. So without even thinking, we went back to her house and they both basically drowned me in water, and before I knew it, I was sitting on the toilet, peeing on a stick.

Those three minutes are the most agonanizing three minutes anyone can ever have. The fifty-fifty chance is the scariest thing. There isn't any third option when it comes to something like that.

I couldn't even look at the pregnancy test, I was so scared. But my best friends sat there and stared at it. Then out of nowhere I heard, "Look there's only one line." and about five seconds later I heard, "Oh, wait."

That was the first time I looked at the test, and I even had to force myself to look. And there it was. A positive pregnancy test. I couldn't even talk. I didn't even cry, I was in complete shock.

The reason why I was shocked was because when I was twelve I got sick. Whatever was wrong with me, I had to take a form of steriods for almost two and a half months. Now my doctor told me there was a very low chance that I could ever have kids because of the steriods. And that alone was devistating to a twelve year old. But just staring at that positive pregnancy test, it made me question everything a doctor had ever told me.

I was in so much shock, my friends and I sat there for I don't even know how long. We sat there until my body needed to go again, and I used my friend's second pregnancy test. In just the same amount of time, the test showed positive. I couldn't believe it.

My friends being as amazing as they are went out and bought me two more tests. When I took both of them, as soon as i started peeing, the test showed positive.

I can't even imagine the look on my face when I saw the four positive pregnancy tests. I was completley dumb-founded. I had no idea how I could be pregnant since a doctor told me that most likely I couldn't. I didn't Know what to do or say. I just stood there staring blankly at the tests.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it says in the summary, I'm not looking for sympathy or anything. I just feel the need to show people that not all teen moms are the same, and to show people who said that I couldn't do this, that I am doing it, and doing an amazing job. I'm not going to ask for subscriptions or comments. This isn't supposed to turn into a debate where people tell me how much I suck, or how I should've given my son a better life by putting him up for adoption.

I appreciate you for reading my story, and I do hope it either influences you to wait and have sex, use condoms or birth control, or it even gives you support if you're in the same situation as me.

-Love Bailey