Status: Madi's situation is something that happened to me, just not so extreme.

Just Kiss Me

Tour Pains

Michael’s POV:

We are a month in to tour and I love every bit of it. The band we open for is amazing and so nice.

“Mikey, we head back home tomorrow.” Zach tells me.

“I know. It’s going to be so weird seeing everyone and have them throw themselves at us.” Cameron says laughing.

“Please, they’ll be throwing themselves at me.” I joke.

“Wait, there are girls other than Mady that like you.” Zach fakes being shocked.

“Ha, you’re so funny.” I say sarcastically. We step off the bus and get ready to meet more fans.

“Mikey!” A bunch of girls run up and almost knock me over. I’m attacked by teenage girls asking for autographs and pictures. I look over and see Zach and Cameron in the same situation.

“How are you girls?” I am met with a bunch of screams.

“He asked how we are! I’m going to die!” One girl yells. I think I’m getting a headache. Tomorrow, at home, will be so nice. Cameron is laughing at one of the girls. Zach is smiling for pictures.

“Alright, you three and no more.” I say and a few girls walk off. I take the pictures and get on the bus.

“Hey, what’s up with you?” Zach asks when they get on the bus.

“Those girls are completely insane. They scream and say they’ll die because I asked how they were.”

“So basically you got the crazies?” Cameron tries to make a joke.

“Yeah, I did. I think I’m gonna start skippin out on the meet and greets.”

“Oh no you don’t.” Zach says. “We are all in this together and you will deal with it.”

“Fine, I’ll deal with it. Maybe I just need to see Mady again.”

“That could be good for you. I miss Misty a lot.”

“Hey, I miss Kayla, too.” Zach says.

“I think we should have done better keeping in touch with them.” I say. “How many times have we talked to them since we left?” I know I’ve only called Mady once and that’s all we’ve spoken.

“I Skyped with Misty sometime last week. Or maybe the week before?” Cameron has no clue.

“I haven’t talked to Kayla at all. I’m a terrible person!” Zach yells.

“No, you’re you. The guy who wouldn’t keep in touch with someone giving him a million dollars.” Cameron says and we all laugh.

“It’s us three guys hanging out again.” I say and we go to our bunks. We wake up finally back at home and play a great show. I head out for the meet and greets and know I’m going to regret this.

“No way! It’s really Michael Martinez!” I turn around and get attacked by Mady.

“It is so good to see you again.” I pull her in close and kiss her. Phones go off but I don’t care.

“Zach called this morning and said you were having a rough time.” She gives me the look that says she’s worried about me.

“Yeah, I was, but being with you made it all better. This is just what I needed.” I hold her close and meet with the other fans.

“Good night, Mikey. I will see you in a month and half, when we get married.”

*******************************************