Status: In Progress

Write a List of Targets

Your violent lack of virtue

I woke up to the alarm blaring right next to my ear. I slapped it untill it shut up and sat up grumbling about nothing in particular.
I just moved from my home town in Cincinnati Ohio to Franklin Ohio. My mom signed me up for the local highschool about a week ago, but they didn't want me to come untill today, so today is my first day.
I went into the bathroom to take a piss, take a shower, get dressed, and do my makeup and hair. When I was sure that I looked good I checked the time to see that I still had another half hour till I had to be there.
I went downstairs and saw that my mom was cooking breakfast.
"Hey Andy. Are you hungry?" she said once she saw me.
"No, I'm good." I lied. I don't like to eat much, usually a small lunch and maybe dinner if I feel like I deserve it.
"Hey mom, I'm going to go to school now." I said after what felt like three hours but was really more like seven minutes.
"Okay Andy, are you going to eat at all today?" She asked sounding worried.
"Yeah." I replied, picking up my Batman backpack. My mom knows everything about me, except that I cut and that I'm anorexic.
on the way to school I took a look at my surrondings but there wasn't much to see, mostly some houses, a few dogs, some woods. nothing else.
By the time I got to the highschool, I felt completly depressed, and i haven't even gotten to the first period.
I stood outside of the highschool taking in the groups standing around taking in who I might be able to possibly hang with, and only saw two people.
I sighed to myself and made my way over to them. "Hey I'm Andy" I said once I reached them and knew they wouldnt get scared or freak out.
"Hey, I'm Christian, but I go by CC" said the one who looks like he is impossible to upset, holding out his hand.
I shook it and turned to the other guy who was wearing a Kiss shirt, some black skinny jeans and some black Vans as he said "Hi, im Jake."
Just then the bell rang signaling the start of school. "Ugh, hey I have to go to the office, will I see you guys later?" I asked them grabbing my backpack from where I had dropped it on the ground.
"Yeah of course, just look for us at lunch." CC said, still extremly happy looking.
"See you later man." Jake said as I started walking away.
"See you later!" I yelled behind my back. I walked around looking for the office because i forgot where it was. "Hey, can you tell me where the office is?" I asked some Teachers standing around in a group.
"Yeah, just go down that hall way and turn right once you reach the end." said the tallest of the group.
"She seemes nice." I thought to myself as I took the directions she gave me.
I finally reached the office and went in and walked up to the desk and waited untill the Secretary noticed me. "Yes?" she asked sounding extremly rude already. "Two can play at this game." I thought to myself and replied with venom, "Andy Biersack, the new kid?" and put a smirk on my features.
"Andy?" I heard my name being called from behind the Secretary. "This way please." said a very fat, balding man. I assumed he was the Principal so I followed him expecting him to give me the papers I would need for the school year, so I was surprised when he led me to the Princapals office and I saw an extremly thin, kind looking woman sitting at the desk.
"Hi Andrew, do you go by Andrew or Andy?" she said in a sweet sounding voice.
"Andy, please." I said feeling a little suspicious.
"Okay Andy, have a seat." she said gesturing to the seat across from her.
I sat down and waited. she seemed to be evaluating me, how I would treat the other students and vice versa no doubt.
after a few minutes of just staring at each other she said "I have a blank schedule here and a page with all the classes available for this semester, would you like me to pick out your classes or would you like to?"
"well I would like my schedule to be corrispondent to CC's if at all possible." I said hoping that those classes were available.
"I guess you can have half the day with him, but the other half his classes are full, he does have a friend though by the name of Jake. would you like to share his classes for the rest of the day?" she asked seeming to know what I was getting at.
"Yes please... thank you." I said extremly suspicious.
"Okay, you're welcome Andy." she said as she filled out my schedule and handed it as well as a map of the school to me. "it's almost time for lunch, so if you want just go ahead and go to the cafetaria and wait untill its time to get your food, okay?"
"Cool, thanks... uhh?" I said before leaving
"Ms.Fox." she said politely.
"Okay, thanks Ms.Fox." I repeated and left to the cafetaria looking at the map then stuffing it into the front pocket of my book bag.
I waited for a little over two minutes standing by the cafetarias doors untill Jake and CC came to lunch. I walked over to them and told them my schedule. "Hey, sweet man." CC said, still extremly enthusiastic.
Just then the foot ball team walked in. Most of them were your typical jocks, except one, he had just about the same look as me, CC and Jake, but he seemed to still be popular. he was wearing some tight black skinny jeans, a plain black T-shirt, and some black cowboy boots.
"Oh yeah, Andy, that guy who looks like us kinda, his name is Ashley and he's in your's and CC's first period and our seventh and eighth periods." said Jake who seemed a little upset at the sight of him. even CC sobered up a bit when he was mentioned.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
After school, jake offered to take me home but I said "No thanks, I just live up the street there."
"Alright man, see you tomorrow." he said and then he drove off.
On the walk home I was feeling pretty good about my school experience.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there, im new to writing books, so if you like this chapter let me know and I'll continue it. im not going to continue untill i get at least 5 comments saying that you want me to finish.
Thank you, and have a great day.