Status: In Progress

Write a List of Targets

In The End

When I was walking home I got the sense that someone was following me, so I took out my phone to look behind me without looking scared or paranoid. There was nothing in the reflection so I put my phone back in my pocket and kept walking, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following and watching me.
I turned when I got to the corner where Franklin Commons are, and went to my apartment. I put my backpack on the chair by the door and told my mom i was going to explore a little bit.
"Alright Andy, are you going to eat dinner today?" she asked me.
"Ummm yeah I guess." I told her and walked outside, and saw Ashley just standing up. I wonder what he was doing here.
Oh well.
I walked around a little bit and found that there were two swing sets close to me, a pool, and a few mini playgrounds. I went to the swing set closest to me and pulled out my phone and my MP3 Player.
I put on Falling In Reverse Good Girls, Bad Guys and texted one of my friends from Cincinnati, named Chance.

A- hey man, this place is alright but still sux cuz u cant be here with me
C- yea i no man, why did you have to move again?
A- idk, mom just said that we were moving
C- damn... well today i had to go to school again cuz i skipped all last week...
A- damn man, why would you do that?
C- cuz u wernt here.
A- ill bet it sucked how much work you had to do.
C- no kidding. hey i gtg though, i have to do my homework now, bye
A- ok man, good luck
C- thanks

I put my phone up and noticed that the music had changed to Tragic Magic, again by Falling In Reverse.
Just then a shadow covered me. I looked up to see a girl, about my age come up to me.
"yeah?" I asked her.
"Hey, I saw you and over here and didn't remember seeing you here before. Whats your name?" she asked me.
"Andy, whats yours?" I replied
"I'm Roselynn. Mind if I hang out with you for a while?" she said
"Go ahead. I was just about to go home, wanna come with me?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure." she said smiling at me. She has a pretty smile.
As I looked at her I noticed that she likes Falling In Reverse too. She was wearing a Falling In Reverse tee and some really tight blue jeans. She also had on some black eyeliner and hot pink eyeshadow, and blonde hair.
I led her over to my house and she said, "Hey, you live right next to me!" and pointed to the end apartment.
"Awesome. Hey why didn't I see you at the highschool today?" I asked her as we went inside.
"Oh, i'm homeschooled, I don't do very well with a whole bunch of kids at one time." she said.
I knew what she meant, especially with the way she dressed. A lot of kids would pick on her for that.
"Hey Andrew, who's this lovely lady?" My mom asked once she saw her.
"Hey mom, this is Roselynn, she lives next door." I said
"Hello Roselynn, i'm Amy, Andrew's mom." she said
"Hi Amy, you have a very nice place." Roselynn replied. apparently she knows how to act around parents
"Thank you. Would you like to stay for dinner?" mom asked her.
"sure. Thank you." Roselynn said smiling.
"Okay why don't you and Andy go upstairs while I make dinner then." Mom offered smiling back at her.
"Okay. Thank you Amy." Roselynn said before following me upstairs.
"Your mom seems nice." she said once I closed the door.
I was surprised she didn't say anything about the countless Batman posters hanging all over my walls, or the fact that my blanket, pillow, dresser, and just about everything else had Batman some where on them.
"Thanks, do you like Batman?" I asked her.
"Yeah, but not as much as you obviously do." she said teasing me.
"Hey, Batman is amazing!" I said with a huge smile on my face.
"I know he is." she said lifting up her shirt a little to show me a Batman key chain hanging on a belt loop of her jeans.
"Sweet." I said staring at it in awe.
"You want it?" she asked me laughing.
My eyes went really wide. "Really? You're just going to give it to me?" I asked her.
"Of course. You obviously love it." She said taking it off of her belt loop and handing it to me.
"Oh my god. I fucking love you." I said.
She started to blush really deep red. "T-t-thanks." she said nervously and looked down.
"Hey whats up?" I asked before it dawned on me that she likes me.
"Ummmm..." was all she said
"Ohhh," I said "you like me don't you?"
"Yeah." She said in a small voice.
"Well what do you like about me?" I asked her.
"The fact that you like Falling In Reverse, how nice you are, your eyes and hair. basically everything about you." She replied quickly, while closing her eyes.
"But you just met me!" I said thinking that she was cute when she blushed.
"I know." She said, starting to smile as she realized that I didn't hate her and that I would still be her friend.
"Hey wanna play something?" I asked her gesturing to the games by my PS3.
"Uh, sure. Can we play Rock Band?" She asked me.
"Sure it's already in there. What do you wanna do? I only have the guitar and the mic." I asked her.
"Uh, how about we take turns, I want to sing first." she replied
"Alright, what song do you want to sing?" I asked her going to my two favorite bands, Green Day and Falling In Reverse.
"The Drug In Me Is You please" she said looking really happy that I had that song as an option.
As soon as I started the song she was perfect "I heard a knock upon my door the other day, I opened it to find death staring in my face, The feel of mortal stalking still reverberates, Everywhere I go I drag this coffin just in case"
After the song, she looked hyper as fuck. "Hey, What happened? You were calm and relaxed and now its like you drank thirteen cups of coffee" I said laughing.
"That's what happens when i listen to music, that's why I wanted to sing first, so that when I get the guitar I can keep up." She said as she held out her hand for the guitar.
I handed her the guitar and chose the next song: Good Girls, Bad Guys. "Ready?" I asked her.
"Yep, lets go" she said with wide eyes but standing really still holding the guitar expertly.
I started the song and she got 98% on it, but she was calm again, looking shocked.
"Hey whats up?" I asked her.
"You sound really good when you sing." she replied.
"I write songs, wanna hear me sing the only one I have finished?" I asked her
"Yeah sure." she said back to normal.
I got out my notebook and flipped it to the one titled "Knives and Pens"
As I started singing she shut her eyes and soaked it all in. When I finshed she opened her eyes again and said "That was amazing Andy."
"Thank you" I said blushing.
"You're welcome" she said giving me a superstar smile.
"Hey guys, dinners done!" my mom yelled up the stairs.
We went downstairs to see that my mom made an amazing dinner. It had Velveta shells and cheese, and a breaded chicken breast and some corn with mashed potatoes.
"Wow Amy, this is amazing. Thank you" said Roselynn
"you're welcome, dear." mom said looking pleased
I only took a little bit of everything.
Roselynn's phone buzzed just then. After checking it she a text message to someone.
"Sorry, that was my mom, I forgot to tell her I would be over here" she explained
"That's okay." mom said politely.
After dinner Roselynn went home and I went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to add my self to the story under a different name. Thank you for reading.
Subscribe, recommend, Tell me what you want to see in the next chapter. I have writers block so i'm not sure what to do with the story. I need help from you guys please.