Take Care of My Baby

Eleven

When they finish their celebrations at The Roadhouse and people start clearing out, Dean and Cas take their leave. They wave goodbyes to Jo and Ash, and it only takes one look at the two of them for Sam to offer, "I think I'll stay at Jess's tonight."

"Thanks, Sammy," Dean grins, and it's really the only thing he can think to say when there are still too many people around them.

The ride home isn't quiet, since Dean has the radio on, but they don't talk much. Dean knows that anything coming out of his mouth is bound to be ribald phrases, and Cas simply doesn't know what to say. Instead, Dean keeps one arm around Cas's shoulders, and Cas lies against his chest.

They keep up that peaceful appearance until they step inside the doors of their home. Then, Dean grabs Cas by the waist and pushes him against the wall, their bodies flush against each other. His lips go straight to Cas's neck, and he bites down on that one special place he knows makes the man writhe.

Cas's breath hitches in his chest, and his hands fly up to work their way into Dean's hair. He doesn't quite know what to do with himself, because all of these emotions are so new to him, and he keeps losing himself in touch of Dean's hands and lips on his skin.

Dean stands up straighter so that they're just about nose-to-nose. He wants to see Cas's wide eyes and growing pupils, wants to feel the intimacy of that stare.

"Gonna make you feel so good, Cas," he murmurs quietly before he pulls the man's mouth to his own and grinding their hips together. The kiss ends up not being much of a kiss at all, because they're both gasping at the friction, and Castiel is making a whole lot of soft noises that pull similar noises straight from Dean.

Just a few moments, in, and he pulls back so far that they aren't touching anymore because he's going to come in his jeans if they keep going like they are, and he wants to make this mindblowing for Cas.

The man in question is leaning back against the wall, his chest heaving and a blush spread over his cheeks. Cas's legs are trembling, and he looks so damn good in Dean's t-shirt Dean has to physically restrain himself from fucking him against the wall right then and there.

"Fuck, Cas," he groans. And before he can help it, Castiel is dragging Dean back over to him, and he's sucking on the bottom of Dean's lip so gently that it almost seems out of place with the scramble of their hands under one another's t-shirts. And, fuck, if that isn't the hottest damn thing...

"If you don't start taking my clothes off right now, I'm-" Cas's words are cut off by Dean dragging the man's t-shirt over his head. He discards it on the floor, not caring where it lands before stripping off his own as well.

"We should probably go to the bedroom, Cas," he murmurs. However, Castiel has his arms wrapped around Dean's neck, and he drags the two of them together for another kiss. Dean groans into it, and his hands slide down to Cas's thighs. He pulls them up to wrap around his waist and slides Castiel up the wall, holding him there with the press of his hips.

When they break for breath, Dean growls, "Cas, we gotta go the bedroom right now, or I'm gonna fuck you right against this goddamn wall."

A whimper comes from Cas's swollen lips, but they disentangle themselves. The trip to the bathroom is full of stumbling as they strip off their clothes. They sneak soft touches and nips at one another's skin, and the moment they're in the bedroom, they're attached at the mouth again. Dean guides them slowly back to the bed until Cas's knees buckle against it. They fall rather gracelessly, and they spend the next few seconds scrambling closer to the headboard.

Dean props himself up so that he can stare down at the tousle-haired man below him. He almost gets lost in Cas's eyes, but he still finds the motivation to ask, "You really wanna do this?"

"Dean, if I didn't want to, I wouldn't be here," Cas says in return. He sounds quite breathless, and it makes pride well up in Dean's chest.

"Yeah, I know. I just mean..." he trails off, not wanting to have to finish his statement.

"Dean Winchester, I want you to fuck me, and I want you to quit worrying," Cas commands. He pulls Dean down so that their foreheads are touching. "Can you do that for me?"

"God, yes," he practically groans, dropping his head into the crook of Cas's neck. "Gonna make this so good for you, baby. So fuckin' good."

"Dean," Cas gasps as the man in question begins kissing and licking and sucking his way down Castiel's chest. He wants to map out the topography of the man's body with his mouth, to be able to recognize him by one simple touch. He places a firm hand on Cas's hips to keep him from bucking up too much.

He keeps his eyes on Castiel's reactions. He likes it when Cas's hands twist into the bedsheets when he nears the man's cock and passes right over it to nip at the soft skin of his inner thigh. He likes it when Cas bites his pretty lips or runs his tongue across them. He likes it that Cas alternates between keeping his eyes squeezed shut or wide open. And goddamn, he loves it when Cas lets out all those pretty little noises. He just wonders what the man is gonna sound like when they're fucking.

"I'm gonna have to prep you 'fore we start," Dean tells Cas, nestling in between his thighs. The man nods, though if it's out of agreement or prior knowledge, he doesn't know.

Dean scrambles up to grab his bottle of lubricant from the chest of drawers next to his bed. He had bought it on a road trip at the beginning of summer, and now he thanks whatever motivation caused that.

He slicks his fingers with the lube and looks up at Cas to find that the man is staring down his body to watch Dean, and Dean'll be damned if Cas isn't the most perfect fuckin' thing in the world.

"Ready?"

"I've been ready."

Dean restrains smirk at that. Instead, he slowly works his index finger into Castiel's hole.

Cas throws his head back, whispering, "Oh, my God."

"Good?"

"Mhm." The sound is almost a sob of pleasure as Dean crooks his finger just slightly.

"Look at me, baby. I wanna watch you," Dean purrs.

Castiel complies. He trains his intense, hooded-eyed gaze at Dean, his lips parted as he breathes. It makes Dean's skin feel like it's on fire, and it's fucking amazing.

"Talk to me, Dean," he whimpers. "I.. like it when you talk."

"Like dirty talk, huh?" he asks, and Castiel nods. Dean adds in another finger, working slowly and carefully to prep the man and find the pleasure spot that's going to send a waterfall of ecstasy over him. "You're so fuckin' tight, Cas. Gonna feel so good when I fuck you. I wanna make you scream for me so loud you wake up the neighbors, so loud you're not gonna be able to talk in the mornin'."

Cas is letting out a series of soft whimpers each time Dean presses into him. The man's breath hitches when he adds a third finger just for good measure.

"Love hearin' you, Cas. Love all those pretty little sounds you make. God... so fuckin' perfect."

He can see the effect it has on Castiel. He's almost completely undone with every spoken word. His cheeks redden, and his hands keep clenching and unclenching the sheets.

"Dean - oh, oh - Dean, I'm going to come," he gasps. Sure enough, with one more crook of Dean's finger, the man is coming. Dean strokes Cas's cock, letting him ride it. He's crying out incoherent phrases with the occasional profanity thrown in. And when he's done, he lets his head drop back onto the pillow.

Dean doesn't realize that he's grinning like a child on Christmas morning until he crawls up next to Cas and says, "Goddamn, Cas. Came without me even touchin' your cock. That's... so fuckin' hot."

Castiel gives him a soft grin in return. He wraps his arms around Dean and pulls him into a lazy kiss; it's slow and deep, and Dean can almost feel the post-coital bliss rolling off of Cas.

"We're not done," Cas says when they break apart, staring at Dean as earnestly as he can with his eyes still blown out with pleasure.

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me tonight, and you're gonna fuck me," he says. His words seem to trip over each other on their way out of his mouth. It sounds a little bit like he's drunk.

"You sure?" Dean asks, but he's already running his hands over Cas again.

"Damn sure."

"Fuck, you're perfect," Dean tells him again.

Cas rolls his eyes and rolls onto his side at the same time. Dean pulls them flush against each other, and their legs intertwine while they begin exchanging kisses again. They're still quite lethargic at first, but they slowly begin to heat up as Castiel starts to get turned on again. Soon enough, they're rutting against one another, not kissing so much as simply exchanging air with their every gasp at the friction.

"I'm ready," Cas whispers softly against Dean's skin.

Dean can't form words quite yet, so he responds by rolling Cas over onto his back. The man spreads his legs, and Dean makes his way in between them. The only warning he gives to Castiel is one quick look that is answered with a nod, and then he slowly pushes into Castiel.

"Tell me when," he says to Cas, who's gritting his teeth as he's stretched in a way he's never been before. Dean wraps one arm around the man's waist and uses the other to hold Cas's hand. Both forms of comfort seem to have a big impact on him, because soon enough, his expression softens, and his eyes open.

"Move," he commands. His voice is rough and demanding, and it's so fuckin' hot that Dean really has no choice but to comply.

He moves his hips as slowly as he can at first, which really isn't that slow at all. Cas is still tight as hell, and he wants to make sure he doesn't hurt him, but it just feels too damn good.

However, Castiel is having none of that. He wraps his legs around Dean's waist and uses that leverage to pull himself up and take the full length of Dean's cock in one fell swoop, gasping as he does so.

"Oh, fuck me," Dean groans. Just like that, the dam of self-control breaks. He starts pistoning his hips in the closest thing to a steady rhythm as he can, but it's damn hard once he starts going. Castiel is beneath him, letting out grunts and moans each time he thrusts in, and it makes Dean go crazy. He keeps their clasped hands together as he goes, trusting that Castiel will provide the leverage that he needs.

"Dean, Dean, you're almost-" Cas begins in a broken, husky voice as Dean moves his hips to find the man's prostate, but his words are choked off in a cry and the words, "Right there! God, Dean, right there!"

Dean keeps his hips aimed at that one spot, making sure to hit it every time. It drags sobs of pleasure and moans of Dean's name each time. Castiel clenches his eyes shut and drops his head against the headboard. Dean lets go of Cas's hand for just one moment, running his fingers through the other man's hair and sucking on his exposed neck before demanding, "Look at me, Cas. C'mon, baby, look at me."

Cas does so. They keep their gaze locked as they fuck, blue eyes piercing into green. Dean takes Cas's hand in his own again and holds it over the man's head, as it's the best way to hold them steady.

Dean drops his forehead down against Castiel's, since it's easier for the two of them to keep looking at one another. It's almost terrifyingly intimate as well: they never miss any expression on the other's face, no matter how fleeting, and they're sharing the same air.

He begins thrusting in a little slower, trying not to rush this. It's Cas's first time, and he'll be damned if he doesn't take as much time as he can. Dean can feel the heat pooling in the pit of his stomach, and he knows that Cas must be reaching that point as well.

"Dean - I'm, I'm almost there," he gasps like he can read Dean's mind.

"Me too, baby," Dean says, his voice breaking just a little. "'S okay, you can come for me, Cas. You can touch yourself."

Cas lets out a little whimper at the words as he relinquishes the arm he's had around Dean's neck to reach between the two of them and stroke his cock. The combination of the man's expression - red lips trapped between teeth, sweaty hair, and pupils so damn wide that hardly any blue remains - and the clenching of his body as he comes, crying Dean's name, is the final straw that tips Dean over the edge. He comes with a sob, embarrassingly enough, and continues to thrust into Cas until he's ridden out his orgasm.

They stay in that position for a moment, Dean still inside of Cas with their foreheads pressed together, Cas's legs around Dean's waist, and each one's fingers tangled with the other's. Their chests heave as they catch their breath, and pretty soon, they're both smiling in a mix of spent pleasure and joy.

"Goddamn, Cas," Dean murmurs through his grin as he pulls out and rolls off the man. He lays on his back, and Castiel wiggles into the crook of his shoulder.

"That was amazing," he mumbles against Dean's skin, sounding thoroughly spent.

"Mmm," Dean says in agreement. He wraps one arm around the man's waist and watches him. Cas's eyes are closed, and he looks so at peace resting there. Somehow, he still looks innocent, despite his sex hair and the hickeys marring his skin. Dean runs his free hand through Cas's hair.

"I'm going to fall asleep now," Castiel informs him, his speech a little slurred from exhaustion.

The other man smiles, because if that isn't endearing, he doesn't know what it. "'Night, Cas."

"G'night, Dean."

It isn't much longer before Castiel's breathing steadies out and Dean knows he's asleep. He's overwhelmed with the desire to sleep as well, but for a while, he just wants to memorize the sight before him. He almost wishes he had a camera, just to be able to make sure that this moment could go down in the annals of time.

His chest is warm with love, and for once in his life, he's going to wake up next to the person he just slept with. He's going to make time for someone in his life, someone who isn't Sam. He's going to stay with one person for more than a night, and he's going to make sure that person feels loved, because Dean knows that he's not a catch. Sure, he can put on a bad boy front and make the girls swoon, but scratch a little at the surface, and there's just one big ball of insecurities and not-good-enoughs and disappointments and screw ups.

Dean thinks he loves Cas. He only thinks of it at times like these, when he's half asleep already, but it's true. And he's scared. He knows it's not a question of if he's going to let Cas down, it's when, And the last thing he wants to do is break that man's heart.

He pushes the thoughts away. He doesn't want to ruin the moment with the demons in his head. Rather, he kisses Castiel on the top of the head and praises all of the choices in their lives that brought the two of them together.

Dean falls asleep with his lips still resting on Cas's hair.