Take Care of My Baby

Seven

If there's one thing that Dean has never been, it's domestic. Sure, he has a house, he keeps a job, he cooks dinner when he feels like it, but he's never felt that he was truly sedentary. He likes open roads and fast cars, likes to travel and keep to himself. The only reason he kept the house after his dad died was because Sam was still in high school, and he wanted to make sure his little brother got to finish growing up in one place, even if they'd moved around for most of their childhood. He still keeps a bag packed in his closet, just waiting for the day when he hits the road for good.

Maybe it's in his blood or maybe it's simply a result of his childhood, but there are moments when the itch to just take off becomes almost unbearable.

One never notices the changes they go through while they're experiencing them.

If Dean could see himself objectively, he could see just how rapidly his urge to drive away into the sunset disintegrates - how easily he slips into domesticity - with Castiel around.

Admittedly, the first few weeks starts out a little bit slow, with shy kisses exchanged as they make their way from room to room. There are lingering stares as they part for college or work respectively. Sam cracks jokes about how they're never apart for long. When Dean returns home from the garage, there are warm hugs and meals shared between the three of them. They go to The Roadhouse together, keeping a respectable amount of space between them. Dean keeps up appearances and flirts with girls, though it's half-hearted, and he dons a guilty look each time. Dean still races, and Castiel still reads, and they both continue their lives, but they've added each other, and somehow things become a little bright.

It's that slow burn... that's how it gets beneath their skin.

Dean really doesn't notice, and neither does Castiel. They slip into their routine much easier than they would have thought possible.

One evening, when the days are getting shorter and the air is cooler, while Castiel curls up with a book he's reading for one of his classes and Dean stretches out on the couch listening to the radio, he gets an idea.

"Hey, Cas. Let's go do something, just me and you," he offers as he turns to look at Castiel.

"All right," he agrees easily, closing his book. Dean's unpredictability and love of spontaneity had been a little difficult to get used to at first, but by now he's grown used to it. "What did you have in mind?"

Dean shrugs. "Nothin' in particular."

"We should have a picnic." The suggestion is out of the blue, but it's not as though Dean is going to turn down Cas.

"Sure," he says with a grin that doesn't seem to stop widening. "That sounds great."

__________

Both men decide that they want nothing to do with the actual cooking of their food, so they pick up some ridiculously unhealthy desserts at The Roadhouse and head out to the clearing by the river. They don't have to speak to agree on the decision; there's no place else that the two of them would rather spend their time.

Dean is the one who attempts not to spill their meal as they walk through the woods while Cas takes charge of the blankets. Once there, they switch tasks, leaving Cas to place the food on the side of the flat rock while Dean spreads one of their blankets on the ground for them to sit on. The two of them don't say much as they go about their tasks. Their meadow is peaceful, with nothing but the creak of the trees as they speak to one another and the occasional creature rustling about. But it's nice, being able to share that silence. With the three of them now living in the same house, it can get a little hectic.

"'S probably gonna get cold," Dean tells the other man as he throws a blanket over both of their shoulders. The action presses them together. "I still don't cuddle."

Castiel snorts in amusement and drags his milkshake over to him. "I won't tell anybody, I promise."

"Good." He smiles as he nuzzles into Cas's neck. There, he places gentle kisses and breathes in the scent that is still inherently Castiel, even if he now uses the same shampoos and soaps as Dean.

"Dean," Cas says. His voice is just a little bit huskier than it was a moment before. "Food first." He places a hand on Dean's neck, but he makes no motion to pull him off.

However badly he wants to just hold Cas in his arms forever, he backs away and reaches for his pie with a laugh. "I gotta say, this is like two of my favorite things right here."

"Food and warm blankets?" There's a teasing lilt in Castiel's voice.

"Try again, doofus."

"Hm... food and rocks?"

"Ha ha, real cute." Dean rolls his eyes in amusement.

"Well, don't leave me hanging! What are your two favorite things?" the younger man questions, leaning forward in interest.

"Pie," Dean holds up the food as evidence, "and Castiel." And then he boops Cas on the nose.

"Why, I don't think I'd have ever guessed that combination." Cas kisses the other man briefly, his smile too wide for it to last much longer.

Dean learns how to eat with his left hand that night because he has his fingers intertwined with Cas's and he never wants to let go. It's not too bad, anyway, because when he makes a mess, Cas is there to feed him a bite of his own pie and top it off with a kiss.

When they finish their food, Dean clears off the stone in front of them, and then pulls his boyfriend - the word still feels a little weird on his tongue, but he'll get used to it - into his arms. It's almost a mutual agreement that they form a sort of nest on the ground at the base of the rock, balling up one of the blankets into a pillow and dragging another one over their bodies. Dean places his head on Cas's chest, just to be able to feel the gentle rise and fall of the man's body. He likes it, being that close to him and knowing that Castiel is another living, breathing human being. He also likes that Castiel's first reaction is to start running his fingers through Dean's hair gently.

"How did I get so lucky?" Dean asks rhetorically as he looks up at Cas. Even in the dark, he can see the light gleaming in the other man's eyes. He can feel that emotion coursing through him as well, that pure and unabated happiness.

"I should be the one asking that."

The words intensify that warm feeling in his chest, and Dean really can't do anything but lean up and kiss Castiel. It starts out slow and tender, with all of their unspoken feelings translating into physicality. After just a few moments, Cas puts one hand on the side of the other man's face and pulls him up closer. Dean has to throw one leg around the man's body just to be able to be comfortable. It hardly occurs to him that they're in such an intimate position until Cas gasps into the kiss.

"Dean," he whispers, sounding just a little bit broken. He throws his arms around the other man's neck and drags him down closer. And goddamn, it drives Dean crazy.

Their mouths connect again, though this time it's a deeper kiss, more passionate. Dean tries to keep a little bit of distance between him, but it feels like there's a gravitational pull bringing their bodies together; soon, they're pressed flush against each other. Dean kisses his way down to Cas's neck and almost immediately finds the spot that drives the man crazy.

"Dean, Dean, Dean," he gasps, as if it's a religious supplication. Long fingers tangle themselves in Dean's hair, and the hard lines of hips cant up against Dean's almost instinctively.

That draws a strangled groan from Dean's own throat. He drops his forehead into the exposed crook of Cas's neck because that's the only thing he can do to regain his composure.

"Damn," he laughs breathlessly. "Cas, you're gonna be the death of me."

"I could say the same thing about you, Dean Winchester. Now stop talking and kiss me."

Dean could make a joke about that; he could grin and laugh out some smart-aleck comment.

Dean could just listen to him.

He chooses the latter.

Cas parts his legs to make their position more comfortable when Dean brings their lips together again. A moment doesn't go by where their hands aren't roaming, where their mouths aren't searching, where their bodies aren't slowly rocking together. They build up a rhythm, and the older man is losing it just by how Castiel sounds beneath him. Soft gasps and broken noises go straight to the pit of his stomach, and paired with the way Cas is acting like he can't get enough...

"I'm gonna be so good to you," he murmurs against Cas's kiss-pinkened lips. "Promise."

And, because he can't find the capability of speech at this point, Cas just whispers, "Dean, please."

"I don't wanna go too fast for you," Dean tells him as he takes a moment to look at the man beneath him.

"If you don't hurry up, I swear I'll-"

He never gets a chance to finish his threat, because Dean is gently sucking his bottom lip, one hand slipping to the small of Cas's back. Soon, he's using that position to grind their hips together.

"So pretty, Cas. So fuckin' pretty," Dean groans. He has no idea what word are slipping from his lips; the roll of their hips and the pleasant bursts of friction eliminate any boundaries he may have had.

Cas, too, is on cloud nine. Never in his life has he been this intimate with anyone, and it's like nothing he's ever felt. His whole body feels on fire, and Dean's trails of kisses just heat him further. He's never had this overwhelming desire to just feel before, to have someone kiss him and to hold someone else.

He works his hands down Dean's back and begins to drag the man's shirt over his head. They have to break their kiss to do so, but it's well worth it, as both of them end up shirtless within seconds.

Sitting back just a bit, Dean asks, "Are you sure about this? I don't wanna rush you."

"You aren't rushing me, Dean, now shut up and come here!" He's almost frustrated by how carefully the other man treats him, but he knows better than to let it get to him. Dean is simply trying to ensure that Cas is comfortable with what they're doing. And while there is, admittedly, a little bit of anxiety curling in with the desire he feels, Castiel trusts Dean. They're both aware that this is Cas's first time, and it's obvious that Dean isn't going to make him uncomfortable.

"I like it when you get all pushy," Dean purrs. Castiel wraps his arms around Dean's neck and drags him in for another kiss to shut him up.

As they do, Dean trails on hand down Cas's chest, stopping when he reaches his jeans.

"That okay?"

"It'll be okay when you touch me," the younger man states, bucking his hips up just slightly.

"I think I love you," he says, fumbling with the button of Castiel's jeans. The moment he gets them open, he pulls both layers of clothing down and off.

Cas thinks that he should feel embarrassed, being almost completely naked with another man in the middle of the woods. But he's not. His head is buzzing with happiness that he's here with Dean Winchester, of all people, and that Dean is touching him and kissing him and -

"Never done this before, but I'm gonna make sure it's good for you, Cas," he says softly, placing a quick kiss on Cas's forehead. And then - oh God - Dean's mouth is on his cock, and there are very few things that feel as wonderful as this.

"Dean," is the only word that escapes his mouth, riding on a gasp of pleasure. He can see the other man's eyes flicker up at him, holding his gaze as he begins to move.

He's a little clumsy at first, not sure about the rhythm and mechanics of sucking someone off, but Dean prides himself on being a quick learner. After a few trial runs of bobbing his head and testing his limits, he figures out how much of Cas he can take at once.

Castiel seems to know instinctively that Dean doesn't want him to close his eyes or look away. For as much as he'd like to toss his head back, he keeps his eyes level with Dean's, one hand twisting into the hair at the back of Dean's head.

Dean pulls off once to command, "Don't bite your lip, baby. I wanna hear everything comin' out of your mouth."

Then he goes down on Cas again, and the younger man relinquishes his grip on his self-control. He lets his thoughts slip out of his mouth as each wave of pleasure washes over him.

"You look so pretty, Dean," he murmurs in a low, husky voice. "Love seeing your - ah - lips wrapped around me. Love - oh, don't you stop - love how your mouth feels."

His words inspire a groan from Dean, and Cas can feel it more than he hears it. After that, he can't find it in him to form words. It's just little noises of pleasure and the occasional string of curses that make their way out from behind his lips. When Dean learns how to curl his tongue while he sucks, Castiel knows he's a goner. The heat that has built up in his stomach is reaching its peak.

"Dean - Dean, I-" Castiel is cut off by his orgasm. He feels like his whole body is on fire, and his head spins. He's aware that Dean doesn't remove his mouth until he's completely finished, and he knows that he cries Dean's name out. He loses sense of things for a few moments, lost in his first orgasm with another man.

The first thing he hears when he comes back to the world of the living is Dean murmuring, "You're perfect, Cas." The man is leaning over him, amusement and lust still permeating his gaze.

"Switch places with me," Cas commands. When Dean opens his mouth to protest, the younger man simply uses the strength he has left to turn Dean around, sit him upright against the stone, and drop himself down on his lap.

"Aw, c'mon, Cas. You don't gotta do that," Dean protests. "I wanted to make you feel good, you don't gotta do anything in return."

"No, but I want to." With that, he silences Dean with a kiss while he opens Dean's belt. He gets the man's jeans pulled down just far enough to expose his cock. Cas knows that trying to reciprocate with his mouth likely isn't the best course of action, since he has no idea what to do, so he simply starts stroking Dean. As he does, he leaves a trail of kisses and bites all down Dean's throat and shoulders.

"Goddamn," Dean breathes. He wraps his arms around Castiel's waist and lets the man take control.

Cas takes pride in the soft noises and stuttered breaths that he's dragging out of Dean. He experiments with different pressures, with different speeds, and he knows he's found what Dean likes when he tightens his grip and the man trembles.

"Yeah, yeah, just like that," he whispers, his voice sounding a little unsteady. "God, Cas, you're perfect. I don't think I'm gonna..."

His voice trails off into a moan as he comes, and he drops his head down against Castiel's shoulder as rides out his orgasm. As soon as he's done, Cas wipes off his hands on his discarded shirt and then reaches up to pull Dean into another deep kiss. It's slow and languid, allowing the both of them to simply revel in post-coital bliss.

Dean is the one who pulls back, still searching for breath. "Goddamn," he says with a grin. "Gotta say, I wasn't expecting that when we came out here, but I'll take it."

"I think I'm ready to share a bed with you," is all Cas can respond with. Dean's laughter mingles with the sounds of the forest and warms the younger man's heart.

"I think that sounds like a damn good plan to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back from spring break and back on schedule! Let me know what you think!