I've Been Savin' Myself for You

Part 2~

"Jaime, wake up!" I heard. I slowly opened my eyes only to find a blurry structure in from of me. As my eyes re-adjusted I realized that I was now in Vic's dressing room, looking up at him.
I panic, not knowing what happened, only to remember fainting while talking to Kellin. Wait, Vic has a crush on me?
"Jaime! Oh god man, I did not want to take you to the hospital. I'm glad you're ok." he said as he pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but get butterflies. If only he knew what he does to me...
But what if I do the sane thing to him? No, there's no way. I enjoy the warm loving hug until Vic pulls away, his cheeks flushed red.
Wow, maybe I do the same thing to him....
I chuckled at the thought. You're being silly. he's probably cold or something.
"Hey Jaime?' Vic says, interrupting my thoughts.
"Yeah?"
"What did Kellin tell you?"
I pause, and look at the ground.
"It's nothing," I respond. Kellin was probably just lying anyways...
"It must've been something. I mean, you fainted. I've never seen you like that..." Vic replies, his voice trailing off at the end.
While I was trying to come up with a reply, Vic sat beside me. He sat so close to me our thighs were touching. It gave me shivers down my spine, but the good shivers.
"I-I um, " I say, trying to think of the right words to say.
"Jaime, you can tell me." Vic said as he sat his hand on my thigh.
My cheeks get hot and my heartbeat speeds up... why does my body react to his touch so much?
"Um, well.." I say. Damn, what the hell am I suppose to tell him?
"Let me guess," Vic said, "Did he happen to tell you that um.. that I um....that i liked you?" the last part came out a little faster than it should have, Vic still keeping his hand on my thigh. I just nodded my head in response. I was literally speechless.
"And let me guess again, you don't like me back..." Vic's voice slowly faded towards the end of the sentence. His eyes didn't sparkle like they would. They got dull and filled with this sort of, sadness. Vic took his hand away from my thigh, though i was mentally screaming for him to keep it there.
The smallest tear runs down his cheek. I almost start to cry at the thought of him being sad. "No, a-actually... I-I like you a lot, Vic."
"You-you what?" he says. His face seems to cheer up a little bit.
Only a little bit.
"I really like you, Vic. I really, really like you."
"You do?"
"I-um, ya. I do." I said. I sat my hand on his thigh and he blushed right away. His face was so red, it looked like a strawberry, but I thought it was cute. Not much more time passed before I suddenly felt Vic's soft lips hit mine. I didn't kiss back at first, my whole body went tense and I wrinkled my face in confusion. I guess once Vic realized I didn't kiss back, he tried to pull away, but that's when I put my hand behind his head and forced his lips to smash with mine again.
This is where it got crazy.
Vic soon took control and slid his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and allowed him in. He quickly took the opportunity and lunged his tongue in my mouth.
"Vic," i moaned, trying to get his attention. He kept kissing me, and i kept kissing him back until he finally pulled away about seven minutes later. Both of our lips were red, swollen.
"Sorry..." Vic trailed off, "i guess i just um, got excited?"
He scratched the back of his head.
"Its ok." I said, smiling. We both laughed, and if only you could see his smile. I bet you his smile could make wars end. So bright, so amazingly beautiful, possibly the best smile in the world.
"So, we should go back to the bus, huh?" I asked, slowly getting up.
" Yeah." Vic said, still laughing. He got up and stood beside me, and took my hand as he led me out of the room and out the back door, around the venue and to the bus.
As soon as we went in, Tony and Mike were standing by the door.
"Where the hell have you guys been?" Mike said, patting Vic on the back and looking at me. Then he looked down at our hands.
He smirked.
"Oh, I see.." he smiled as he walked back to his bunk.
"just don't be loud tonight." he winked at us as he got in his bunk. Tony laughed as he too, got in his bunk.
"So," Vic started, " Can i sleep with you tonight?" his voice was almost to a whisper.
"Sure thing," I said, " Anything for you."
He smiled.
"Don't get all sappy with me Jaime!" he laughed as he started to take off his shirt. I stared at him for the longest time it seemed. He was literally the most flawless human being on this planet.
"You enjoying this?" he said, as he then took off his pants too, reaching for his sweatpants.
"Honestly, yes." I laughed, staring at him still.
He smiled, oh that smile, it could end wars.
Do you remember me telling you that?
Well, its true.
I then too, stripped down and into my sweatpants, and climbed into my bunk together.It felt like destiny, laying in that bunk with Vic. He figure fit perfectly with mine. My arm was draped over him, and his back towards me.
This was honestly, the most perfect thing that I could have ever asked for.
"Love you, Jaime." Vic's voice was a whisper.
"Love you too, Vic." I said, as i kissed his neck, as then we both, had a peaceful night of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yES YES YES I FINALLY GOT TO FINISHING THIS WOOOOOOOOOOOO HA BYE