Status: active babes update when I cba

Blessed With a Curse

UNO

Okay. So it’s 24 hours to our first ever world tour, I’m packed, no what I’m wearing tomorrow and I’m syked! Just to be on the road again drinking, playing music, hanging with the lads not having to think about anything but the music sounds good to me. I’ve missed this so much and can’t wait till we tour America first stop Sydney, Australia.

7th day of the tour...


The alarm went off blearing loudly in all of our ears at 12am sharply, matt woke up first followed by the others then lastly Lee after we had to wake him up, that dude is a heavy sleeper! By the way I’m oli Sykes the vocalist for bring me the horizon and this is how I became immortal.

Today we are in Japan Tokyo its so amazing here, everything is so high tech. But everywhere we go we seem to be being followed by girls flocking over us, but its weird I swear this entire tour we’ve had some person at eveeystop, everywhere I go everywhere I look there he is but his hoods always up so I can never see his face, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen him either.

‘THIS IS SEPITERNAL!!!’ the crowd scream in amongst the mosh and others. All the band could hear was screams of love for them even the security was head banging. The shows finished after 3 onchors and lee passing out, next the tired, hyped and already slightly drunk band crashed on the strip and began to drink their hearts out in a club.

‘how did your show go guys, well for you at least we were in the crowd, matt you caught my bra’
said one of the perky purple haired bar maid, covered in tattoos and a couple of piercings, matt turned the colour of a tomato.

‘yeah Oli do you want your back pocket back, sorry when you stage dived I kind of ripped it off your jeans..’
said the one standing next to her looking just the same identical outfit and some matching tattoos but an excessive amount of piercings including snakebites but she had black hair with brightly coloured streaks and tips, plus you could see the extensions clips, they weren’t fooling anyone.

‘haha nah its fine. Keep it we’ll sign it for you if you want’
I said
'YES!!!!! OMG THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!’
both of the girls sonically screamed over the top of the music.
‘theeeerrrrreee you go’
'OMG THANK YOU’
they said as they tackled me to the floor hugging me I could see us having a good time with these girls.
‘so you guys are obviously not Japanese, are you American?’

‘no we are British but we have been travelling round following bands getting part-time jobs as waitresses, bar maids, club girls whatever we can all around the world and right now we are following you guys round on tour’

‘really that’s cool what time are you leaving tomorrow then?’

'um we have a 5am flight for hashi...unmi. ugh! Whatever the name I can’t pronounce it airport’

‘ wow! Same u guys should come with us and like hang about our tour bus is already in America, come on tour with us it’ll be awesome with more people on the bus, one thing u might have to share a bunk with us’

‘THATS FINE, THATS AWESOME, YES! YES! YES!’

By now I was finding it slightly strange that both girls answered directly in sync every time they spoke but the one with snakebites was cute so I ignored it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this is shit its the first time i've ever written fanfic but like comment subscribe pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!1