I Missed You a Little Too Much

I Missed You a Little Too Much

It had been long. Way too long. Months, even, since I had seen him and we had rarely been able to talk since our last goodbye that came two shows too soon. And now that we were at the airport in the middle of fucking Asia I was finally getting excited, realizing I’d be seeing him tonight. Tonight, fucking tonight, when we got to the hotel, and then we’d be together for such a long time before we had to go back to America.

Tonight though. Tonight Kellin would be in my arms again. Would it still be the same? Whenever we were able to text he seemed like he missed me, and back in January we had face-timed together and well, that went over rather interestingly with both of us unable to control how excited we were.

“We’re going to the hotel first, right?” I asked Jaime, who nodded his head quickly. There were a few fans that had actually come out to greet us at the airport, but it didn’t take long to greet all of them. I was so thankful for them - honestly we had the best fanbase in the world.

I wasn’t thinking about them though. I was thinking about Kellin - his touch, his lips, his everything that I missed about him. Those times on Warped Tour and on the Collide With The Sky Tour were some of the best I’d ever had, but of course all good things had to come to an end. He’d gone back to Oregon, and I’d gone back to San Diego.

We got out of the airport and in to the van we’d be riding around with for the next couple of weeks. It took a while to load it up, and my hand was itching to text him, but I knew his flight was later than ours and he probably wouldn’t answer for a while. This sucked - I just wanted to see him again, like, now.

The boys had other plans though. As soon as we got to the hotel, we all picked our room mates and all the standard crap. I was with Mike, as usual. We unloaded our things and met back up in the lobby.

“We should go on a tour of like, the whole city,” said Jaime excitedly. “There’s actually tons of stuff here, I’m definitely gonna need to buy like, another camera or something. You guys game?”

“I dunno, I’m tired,” Tony whined. He did look kind of out of it. Jaime frowned at him and Mike shrugged and looked around and I kind of knew I didn’t have a choice.

Just as we were about to start walking out, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and pulled it out to see what it was trying to inform me of. I smiled as I read the name that popped up.

From Kellin: Hey! We just landed. Gonna get in the van and we’re staying at the same hotel and all… I’m pumped to see you again :)..

His words gave me butterflies and confidence. So he was just as excited to see me too? That was awesome. I was going to write back, but my phone was ripped from my hands.

“No no!” said Jaime. “You gotta pay attention, no texting!” he grinned. “We’re in Aisa!”

“Come on, it was just Kellin,” I said, trying to grab it back, but he held it over me. Damn it, I was too short for my own good. None of the guys knew of what went on between me and Kellin, except for my brother. But that was because he’s known me my whole life - he knows when I like someone.

“We’re gonna see them later maybe, or tonight. I dunno, come on!” said Jaime. Mike and Tony stayed quiet, they walked with their arms crossed and we piled back in to the van, Jaime up front to tell our driver where we were going. He had this entire plan all figured out - he didn’t want to miss anything; it was insane.

Meanwhile I was just worried that I was pretty much ignoring Kellin’s text… which was kind of a problem. I didn’t want him to think that I didn’t want to see him, because trust me, I did. I definitely did.

I was dragged all around today. Historical sites, landmarks, buildings, shops - roof top view after roof top view, every where the boys could think of. It was insane. Sure, Asia was a beautiful country. There were so many different sites and sounds and smells and I wanted to take in a lot of the culture while I was here. But I couldn’t get Kellin off my mind and Jaime refused to give me my phone back until we got back to the hotel, after the sun had gone down.

“Can I have it back now please?” I asked for the billionth time once we got inside the elevator.

“Oh!” said Jaime, reaching in to his pocket. For a moment I thought he had lost it and nearly strangled him right then and there. “Here,” he said finally, pulling it out and smiling at me while I snatched it out of his hands.

2 missed messages!

From Kellin: Where are you guys? Haha I think we’re on a different floor than you…
From Kellin: you there? Or busy?… Sorry if I’m bothering you Vic :c..

God, I felt awful. My stomach practically dropped. “Mike,” I said, getting my brother’s attention when we got on to the right floor. He turned and looked at me, hanging back from the others. “I think I need a favor from you,” I said when we were far enough away.

“What’s that?” he asked, shoving his hands in to his pockets as we walked towards our room.

“Do you think maybe you could uh, let me have the room to myself just for a little while?” I asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

He cocked an eyebrow, giving me a ‘weirded out’ look, but I think it clicked in his head after a moment. “Oh,” he said. “Kellin is here, isn’t he? Yeah, alright.”

Just like that he kinda walked off to rejoin the others. Damn it, I love my brother. I quickly unlocked my phone, a smile growing on my face.

To Kellin: Sorry :c! Jaime had my phone all day… Second floor from the top, room 47! Meet me there? If you want I guess

I looked up and saw that Mike had walked by our room, following Tony and Jaime down the hall to their room, all of them laughing and joking. I pulled the key to my own room out of my pocket and swung the door open, watching my phone for Kellin’s response.

That response never came. At least, not on my phone because two seconds later someone jumped off one of the beds and came running towards me.

“Kellin!” I shouted, wrapping my arms around him. “How did you even get in here?!”

“I can be charming with the cleaning ladies, can’t I?” he winked at me, squeezing me a little tighter.

I smiled at him, shaking my head. “I missed you,” I said softly.

“I missed you too. That’s why I wasn’t gonna wait for you to text me to tell me where you were, which you did anyways, but whatever,” he shrugged.

“Well, that works,” I said, and finally I moved my head forward and kissed him. Oh, how I missed those lips of his. When we’d gone on facetime a while back I would have given anything to press my mouth to the screen and felt his lips pushing back.

He moved his mouth against mine and I felt myself pushing him backwards so that he fell on to my bed with me on top of him. It was like we were picking up where we left off on the last night of the Collide With The Sky tour when we’d said goodbye.

“I’ve needed this,” he whispered, moving his lips down my neck. It sent shivers down my spine to hear his voice like that. God, he was perfect. Everything about him was flawless. I missed his body, his voice, the very touch of him and I guess he missed me too because it didn’t take long for his hands to go wandering.

I slid my own arms under his shirt so that I could slip it off over his head, and he did the same to me. His hands felt so cold over my bare chest. He trailed them up to my shoulders, gripping them tightly as we kissed.

“Please tell me you have something,” Kellin whined, gripping my waist. He was biting his bottom lip and it was probably one of the most attractive things I’d ever seen.

I quickly nodded my head; of course I’d brought the usual things. They were just buried in my suitcase, which was… all the way over there. Sighing, I quickly got off of him and tackled my suitcase, unzipping it to reach the pocket where I’d thrown in the lubricant.

From the bed, Kellin was whining in impatience, and I couldn’t blame him. It had been so long. Too many nights of talking on the phone or texting, if ever. As far as I knew, he hasn’t been with anyone else even though he could have been. It’s not like we were actually dating, no matter how bad I wanted to be.

“Calm down,” I whispered, coming back over and running my hands up his legs with the bottle in my hand. I tossed it to the side, working at getting his jeans undone.

“I missed you so, so much,” Kellin breathed, pulling me down to kiss his lips. I slipped my tongue in to his mouth, letting our tongues massage each other as I worked at slipping his pants off of him. He was already so hard. A moan escaped his lips as I ran my hand over the bulge in his boxers. “Vic..” he groaned, pressing my hand down harder on his crotch.

My own pants were getting tighter as we went along. Adrenaline pumped through my veins; all I could think about was how much I wanted him. His hands were gripping the sheets now and he cried out in want as I took my hand away from him to undo the zipper on my jeans.

“I was scared you wouldn’t want me anymore,” I admitted in a whisper as I bent lower to press my lips to the skin just under his ear. I sucked a small love bite, causing him to take a sharp intake of air.

He didn’t answer immediately, just buried his fingers in my hair to turn my head to face him so that we could kiss him again. “Of course I want you, do you understand how scared I was you’d be with someone else? That you wouldn’t want to do this with me anymore either? And we hardly got to talk at all!”

“Like I could resist you,” I said, deepening the kiss. His hands moved to my hips, pulling off my skinny jeans that I quickly kicked off to the floor. I rocked my hips in to his, making him shudder like he used to. I remember the first time I ever did that to him at warped tour between the buses and he nearly screamed from being so turned on; it was a memory I definitely cherished.

“P-please, Vic… please don’t draw this out,” he begged, squeezing my arms.

A chuckle escaped my throat; it was adorable when he was needy. None the less I planted kisses down is neck and chest, paying special attention to his lower tummy just to make him tremble. My face hovered above his crotch before I ran my hand over his erection once more, squeezing it and pressing my lips to it.

He cried out, gnawing on his lip so that he wouldn’t make too much noise and finally I hooked a finger around his black boxers and used that and my teeth to pull them down. When I came back up I wrapped my hand around him and ran my tongue up along his length, knowing it would drive him crazy. He bucked his hips up and threw his head back, begging me for more.

I swiveled my tongue around his tip once or twice and allowed my hand to leave. I loved teasing him; but right now I needed him just as much as he needed me. “Lube,” I said softly, barely able to speak now. His hand groped around the blankets before he found it and pressed it in to my hand.

“So impatient,” I commented. He smirked at me and shrugged, watching as I pulled off my own boxers. I quickly lubed myself up and left a little on my hand to prepare him. He rocked himself back on my hand- he was just so eager, it was too cute.

“I forgot how amazing this was,” he breathed, gripping the sheets again.

“Let me remind you, then,” I winked, lining myself up. He smiled in excitement - but that quickly changed to a gasp, followed by a low moan as I pushed inside of him.

I started on a good pace. Once that I knew he liked to go at until he got used to it. “Y-yes,” he stammered. “Fuck yes…”

Then he’d bang his fist on the mattress, his own way of telling me to go faster. I didn’t need to be told twice. I went on like this for a minute until I went in at a new angle, aiming for just the right place that made his back arch and his toes curl. I swear to God he was moaning so hard he wasn’t able to even scream anymore.

“G-God Vic, I n-need you,” he moaned, his body thrashing around. It was like being high or something; this was the best feeling ever and just, he felt so fucking good. All his sounds and movements turned me on even more. It was arousing, knowing how good I was making him feel. I wanted to hear him scream even louder. I quickened my pace, going as hard as I could until finally he cried out. “S-so close!” he choked out.

I wrapped my hand around his member, pumping it in time with my thrusts until he came with one last, loud moan. He looked completely fucked out of his mind. I was getting sloppy with my movements; I could feel that feeling pooling in my stomach. He comes like a wave - easy at first, and then it just crashes and you just lose it and you’re moaning because that’s all you can really do until its over, and sadly it was over much to soon.

I let myself fall beside him after I pulled out. For a minute we were just breathing. I turned my head to look at him. His eyes were half open; his lips were parted and his face was flushed. Perfection at it’s finest, in my opinion.

“I missed you,” I murmured. He turned his head to look back at me, and smiled.

“I missed you too,” he said, moving his hands to lace his fingers up with mine, giving my hand a gentle, weak squeeze.