Status: complete

Search & Destroy My Life

Dear,

Dear Alexander,

If you are reading this I assume that my death has been brought upon you. I want you to make sure to my mother and father this was not their fault and that I love them very much. I know you are probably reading this correcting everything and thinking about how imperfect this all is. It's your fault.

Me dead in our bathtub is all because of you. I can no longer take being not prefect any more. I use to live for making mistakes, laughing them off and learning from them, but ever since you came around that changed. You forced me to change but I did not want to. I like who I was. I've come to realize that I can never be that woman again with you so now I am getting rid of you and living another life full of mistakes and imperfections.

If you do keep Andrew make sure he knows his momma loves him very much. And don't hurt him like you have me. Don't correct him like you did me. Simply let him learn from the human mistakes he will make as he grows older. Don't ever tell him what I did, at least not until he is older and will understand but make sure he knows it was not his fault because it is not, I love him.

Stop trying to be perfect Alexander

your love,

Julia.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.