Status: complete

Search & Destroy My Life

One Take

After I read that letter I began to pack up the house. Andrew stayed with Julia's parents for the weekend while I packed up everything that was either mine or Andrew's. I gave the keys over to my father in-law when I picked up Andrew and we went straight to the airport. That same day we flew to America.

I bought a house in Baltimore, Maryland, somewhere I hadn't been in almost five years. It was a nice house, three bed rooms, two bathrooms, two stories and a basement. Up stairs mine and Drew's rooms were right across the hall from each other and on my side of the hall there was a bathroom. A smaller room was downstairs with the kitchen, living room, and other bathroom.

By the time Drew was two years old everything was better. I decorated the house myself, mistakes everywhere but I didn't bother to fix them. They looked better like that. Drew had learned to talk, messing up words all the time but I didn't try to fix him.

Now I'm making music again, Drew learned how to play piano so he plays a few things in some of the songs. Everything is done with one take. It's going to be called One Take, and hopefully I'll put it out within the next few months. I'd like to tour soon as well. Maybe before Drew becomes school age so I can take him with me. That's be not perfect but fun.

There's no more searching and destroying, just fun and instinct. So far it's been going great, I've never felt this amazing in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading. :)