‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Sympathy

The annoying tune of an alarm clock snaped Sean out of his slumber. He reached for his alarm, missing it several times before he finally hit the big snooze button.

"Hmmmm" Leena groaned. "What time is it?" She moved out of his grasp.

Sean opened one of his blue eyes and waited for his vision to clear. "7:15" They both went back to sleep for a few seconds before they realized what deep shit they were in.

"Fuck!" they both got out of his bed and started to get dressed.

"We ned to get to school on time!" Sean exclaimed.

"Why?"

"I have a perfect tardy record!" Leena rolled her eyes. Sean dragged Leena out of his room half naked still. They got to the stop of the steps and spotted Sean's mom. "Fuck...climb out my window" he told her.

"You sure know how to treat a girl" Leena said. Sean headed downstairs.

"I gotta go" he said.

"Why don't you invite that girl down for breakfast?" his mom asked.

"What girl?" Sean asked, laughing. "Dillon made it clear i don't know any girls" his mom smirked.

"Trust me, you make it too obvious" she said. Sean looked out the window and saw Leena getting into his car.

"What's her name?"

"I told you there's no girl. Stop crying wolf" Dillon, Sean's little brother came downstairs.

"Dillon, did Sean bring someone home last night?"

"Oh yeah he did" Dillon said.

"How do you know?" Sean asked.

"Everyone at school knows"

"Knows what?" his mom asked.

"THis girl Leena, the girl Sean brought home last night. THey're like together but not really." Dillon explained. "Don't worry they're not having sex. Sean can't fuck his way out of a paper bag"

"I'm going to be late for school" Sean said. "I'lll kill you later" he gave Dillon a death stare on his way out.

...

"First day of winter carnival!" Ross screamed down the hall. "Let's go juniors!" he got to the end of the hall, to Bryan ad Joe. "Whooo!!"

"Stop acting so excited, we're in third place" Bryan said.

"Hey, at least we're beating the freshman"

"So what's up, i haven't talked to you guys in a while" Joe said.

"I know it's been ages...but winter carnival brings people together" Ross said.

"Now if i could get with Sohee that would be so great" Bryan said.

"Please just give up on her" Joe said. "I did"

"But..." Bryan started. He sighed. "I guess you're right"

"Pssshh" Ross said. "Girls suck"

"Agreed" Joe said. "Wanna go gay?"

"Sure!" Ross and Joe fake made out in the middle of the hall.

"Well then have fun with that" Bryan said. "I'm not a fan of penis"

"Well what else can i do?" Ross held Joe in his ars. "I've been singl since I runed things with Holly...do you know how long that is?"

"Not long at all, actually" Joe said.

"Well girls really dont like me anymore" Ross said.

"Steve probably said soething. I heard him talking about how bad news you were" Bryan said. "But he moved a month ago"

"Maybe Holly can forgive you now that she's broken up with AJ"

"Still don't even understand why they broke up" Bryan said. "AJ told me a few weeks ago he was just...done"

Ross said. "I know i'm the last person she wants to talk to"

Sean and Leena walked into school together.

"Look it's the class couple!" Ross exclaimed. He walked upstairs with them. "Are you pumped for floor hockey this weekend?"

"Of course" Leena said.

"Oh...you're playing too?"

"I have three brothers, i can't not play floor hockey" Leena said. "What, you don't think a girl can play floor hockey with the boys?" she smirked.

"No" Ross eyed her up and down. "I know you can do it...see you later" he walked away.

"We're not the clas couple" Leena said. "Anyways...what are you doing tonight?" Sean smirked.

"Nothing"

"Will you take viagra this time?"

"I can do it on my own"

"Really? Because we tried twice this weekend and..."

"One more tonight...i promise i got this" he said.

"Fine" Leena said. "Just one more night...or lse i go somewhere else"

"Who?" Sean chuckled.

"Ross likes my body"

"Ross will fuck anything with a pulse" Sean said. "I.E, Holly, she's the most undesirable person in the school. Trust me i sit behind her in Law" he said. he stopped at his locker.

"Or maybe Joe"

"He's still not over Sohee"

"Or Cabs"

"Cabs?" Sean laughed. He laughed so hard he needed to sit down on the floor. "Jesus christ, now i thought i couldn't fuck my way out of a paper bag. I doubt he could" he got to his feet. "You know there's no one better than me"

"You may be right"

...

Leena and Sean walked into their law class together. Like always.

"Hey Dee" AJ called. Dakota turned around in his seat. "Are Leena and Sean dating?. I know Leena's your neighbor..."

"Uh no they're not" Dakota chuckled. "I know they're fucking but not dating officially...yet anyways"

"Not yet?"

"Look at em" Dakota said. "Besides, winter carnival brings people closer together"

"How?"

"It's the most stressful yet ragingly exciting time of the week" Dakota said.

"So the stress breaks people thus forming new relationships?" AJ asked.

"I guess in a way, why?"

"I like Leena. I wanted to ask her to prom"

"No chance" Dakota said.

"Thanks for the sympathy, bro"

"Just saying. They're like...Randy and Sohee. You know they're not together but they'll end up together somehow"

...

Shay pulled the sheets on her older sister's bed closer around her. "Ash, i have a question"

"About what..."

"Sex" Sohee whipped around to look at her little sister. What do 14 year olds need to know about sex?

"Don't have sex" Sohee said. "You will get chlamidia and die" she said.

"Ash, you've been quoting Mean girls all day...i'm serious" she said. "Stop!"

"Just saying" Sohee got in her bed with Shay. "What's your question?"

"I know you lost your virginity...tell me about your first time"

"Well" Sohee started. She was looking for the words to explain something this sensitive. But she needed to be real. This was one of these Full House moments. "It was with Randy last year...around this time" she said.

"So is it true?" she asked. "Was it magical?"

"Shay, i'm so going to be honest here" she started. "no"

"Oh"

"It took five times before it stopped hurting" she said.

"Lovely"

"Who are you thinking about having sex with?"

"NO one...just a random thought"

"Ok"

"Another random thought..." Shay started. "Is it true that winter carnival brings people closer together?"

"Yeah" Sohee smirked. "It's like our school's own myth. We don't know why but the stress and the excitement and axiousness just...bonds people together....you know? like dad being in Korea. Distance makes the heart grow fonder" Shay smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last ten chapters of High School Sucks from a different perspective. So it'll be relatively short and keeping to the same events that happened in H.S.S