‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Heart

"TIme for today's events" Sean said. "i'm nevous" him and Ross headed down to the gym.

"I know we're going to lose"

"Way to have faith" Ross shrugged.

"I know we're going to lose but i had alot of fun this week...so...i don't really care. Now next year we'll kick some ass!"

"Yeah!" the two got on th stand with Leena, Bryan and Joe.

"The bro's are back together!" Bryan said. "We need to take a group picture"

"Since when did you get so happy?" Sean asked. Bryan turned to Leena and smiled.

"I just...i'm looking to stay positive" he said. "Anyways" he gave his camera to McKenzie. The five of them took a picture together in the gym; all decked out in their green to support their class.

The next 45 minutes were a blur. Each grade was screaming at the top of their lungs, supporting their respective teammates. It was exhillerating.

Even though the week didnt go as planned for most, they still had a shit ton of fun. I guess that's all that REALLY matters.

The Seniors won the week of course. The Juniors came third which is not normal but they didn't mind. They skipped out of the gym happy.

Leena and Joe skipped from the gym to their lockers. "I had fun this week...it's honestly been the best week of my life" she said.

"Besides being rejected i think i'm more open now...honestly you should become a therapist or something she smiled. "As long as we don't lose next year i guess it doesn't matter" he said.

"It wont"

"Bro's night tonight?" Joe asked. "My place?"

"Sure, I need some love with my bros"

"Maybe we can have another in depth conversation about how we're cowards" he joked.

"THose are the best conversations" Leena said. "I love finding out how screwed up you guys are" Joe pushed Leena into the lockers.

"Fuck you"

"Although you're less damaged than the others, i guess it's a good thing"

"We have a year and a quarter left of high school...i'll get that damaged. So yeah"

They got to Leena's locker. "I really want to get wasted" Joe said. 'You got connection?"

"I'm an only child" Leena said. She smirked. "Of course i have connections"

"Def bro night at my house, we'll get totally loaded" Ross ran down the hall and attacked Leena in a big bear hug.

"I'm super pumped...bro's night tonight?"

"Already planned for Joe's" Leena said. "I'll bring the booze if someone brings the weed"

"All on it" Ross said. "I want to get wasted and laid" he smiled.

"What about your new girlfriend?"

"It's weird remembering i have a girlfriend again" Ross said. "I almost forgot"

"Ok so we'll take you off the list for bro's night and instead you can hang out with your girlfriend. Don't screw it up" Leena shoved Ross into her locker.

"I won't...promise"

"SOMEONE HELP!" a voice called. Leena recognized that voice from anywhere, it was Bryan's panic voice.

The whole hall turned to the scene at the end of the hall which had to be about 20 feet away. They saw Sohee on the ground.

"Whaat the fuck" Ross said. Fuck"

"Best friend coming through" Matt said as he practically glided like a gazelle. He kneeled next to Sohee's lifeless body. "Sohee! stay with me, come on!!" he put his hands on her cheeks.

"Her heart race is off the walls" Bryan said.

"Say with me, Ash" Matt whispered. "Please"

Ross, Leena and Joe got to the scene. "Oh my god"
♠ ♠ ♠
last chapter