‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Observation

HSR2:

Mckenzie waited anxiously for Zack to go his locker. Why did she do to herself? Why didn't she just tell him she likes him? Instead of stalking him. Although, checking his twitter wasn't stalking. He did accept her request to follow him.

So it's more like observation. Atleast that's what she told herself.

Zack walked to his locker. "Good morning, Kenzie" he said.

"Good morning" she said quiestly.

"You like soccer too?" he asked. He noticed her New England Revolution soccer sweatshirt.

"Not really...its my dads"

"Oh you should watch soccer. It's awesome"

"I will"

"Cool, see you later" Mckenzie's heart fluttered.

...

"No, I insist" Ryan said. H carried Shay's books into her homeroom class and onto her desk. Shay smiled.

"First you make fun of me for being a freshmen, then for being a sterotypical asian and now you're carrying my books to class...?"

Ryan shrugged. "I see a pretty girl carrying five books...i should atleast help, right?" Shay blushed. "Anyways, I'll see you in study"

...

"I hate football" Leena told Sean on the way to Law class. "It's like strippers. Fun to look at but not fun for that long"

"What was the best comparison i've ever heard" Sean said. He sat down. "We'll continue this argument during study" she took her seat across the room.

"Hey Leena" AJ said. She took her seat next to him. "You like football?" he noticed her football jersey.

"NO way" she said. "I'll tell you what i told Sean...it's stupid"

"I can see you're passionate about it" he sad. "Speaking of Sean, are you dating?"

"No"

"Seeing each other?"

"Well...no" she said. "We're just good friends, why?"

"Well...i wanted to know if you'd go on a date with me" he said.

"Sure" in the spirit of Winter Carnival week she could say no.

...

"I told you football is stupid" Leena said again during study.

"Tell Ross the analogy you told me"

"He's a football player, i don't want to offend him" Leena said.

"Thank you" Ross said. Sean was shockd.

"Leena, i'm a football player too!"

"Oh wow" Leena said. She shrugged. "I forgot about that"

"bitch!"

"Tell me this analogy" Ross said.

"I compared football to strippers"

"Fun to look at but not fun for that long" Ross said.

"Exactly! Someone gets me" Leena said. Sean shook his head. Being Leena's best friend was exhausting.

"YOu're ridiculous" Ross told them. "Just fuck already"

"We would if he didn't have erectile difficulties" Leena joked.

"You ok?" Ross asked.

"I'm fine!" Sean said. "I'm not having penis problems. Maybe my penis just doesn't like your vagina"

"You gay?" Ross asked.

"I'm not gay either" Sean said.

"Maybe you have penis troubles, then" Ross said. Sean rolled his eyes. Leena giggled.

"And stop telling people" Sean said. "I don't want the whole school to know i have issues"

"It's funny!"

"It's only funny because girls don't have preformance issues" Sean said.

"So that's what we're calling it?" Ross joked. Sean put hsi head down on the table. Bryan said down.

"What's up with him?" Bryan pointed to Sean. Leena shrugged. "Anyways, Mini Sohee said she and her boyfriend might be breaking up soon"

"Mini Sohee has a boyfriend?" Leena asked. "Since when?"

"Yeah, since when?" Ross asks.

"No i meant Sohee"

"Well use proper english next time"

"I don't know what you see in her, Sean" Bryan said. "Leena, she's a sassy on" LEena smirked.

"I know" Sean said. He sure knew how to pick them.

"But she has this awesome analogy for football" Ross said.

"Not this again" Sean sighed.

"What is it?"

"I compared football to strippers" Leena said.

"Fun to look at but not for long?"

Leena said. "It's like you guys see into my soul"

...