‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Redemption

HSR3

"I can't believe they don't notice!" Holly headed over to their typical lunch table with Hannah.

"They never do, they're too retarded" they sat down.

"How are you enjoying you're first winter carnival?" Holly asked her. Hannah shrugged.

"It's good i guess" she said. "I like spending time with Shay"

"Yeah, Shay's a nice girl. Not sure how she's related to Sohee. Besides being Asian they are nothng alike"

"I know" they chuckled. "I really like Shay"

Holly smirked. "LIke, like like her? or just like her as a friend?"

Hannah blushed. Holly hugged Hannah. "Get off of me!"

"Sorry" Holly sat down again. "It's just...it's too cute."

"Don't say anything to Sohee"

"You're secrets safe with me" Sohee walked over to the table.

"God i'm still exhausted from yesterday" Holly smiled.

...

"Sean i need my math homework back" Leena sat down at her little posse's usual seat at lunch.

"I can't understand your handwriting!" Sean said. "Is this even in english?"

"It's pre-calc, of course it's not in english" Sean sighed. "What do you need help reading?"

"Number four...what's that?"

"It means Approximately"

"Wha, wha wha wha?"

"Wha wha what what?"

"Im gunna pop some tags
Only got 20$ in my pocket
I-i-im hunttin lookin for a Come up
This is fucking awesome" they sung together.

"Walk into the club like what up, I got a big cock
Nah I'm just pumped, I bought some shit from the thrift shop.
The ice on the fringe is so damn frosty
The people like, "damn that's a cold-ass honkey!"
Rollin in hella-deep headed to the mezanine
Dressed in all pink cept' my gator shoes those are green draped in a leopard mink girls standin' next to me
Probably shoulda washed this-- smells like R. Kelly's sheets-- pissssssssssssss!..." Sean rapped out.

"But shit! It was 99 cents!" they sung together. Ross sat down at their table.

"Can you guys please like get together already?" he asked. "It gives me headaches every second you're not boyfriend-girlfriend" Leena and Sean both blushed.

...

Mackenzie wanted to ask Zack for a ride home that afternoon. Her mom always gave Zack rides home when they were younger. She smiled when she saw him. He was so cute. He was cute in a mature, masculine, athletic way. She heard so much about his past relationships and how caring he was with girls. She wanted that.

Rebecca, one of his ex-girlfriends was talking with him. She stopped in her tracks.

"Fuck" she cursed.

"Hey Kenzie" Leena said while she was at her locker.

"Heeeyyyyy" McKenzie walked over to Leena and covered herself with the door of Leena's locker to hide from Zack.

"Who you stalking?"

"No one important...yet anyways" Leena shook her head.

"If you want to know if Zack likes you, just ask" she said. "I think guys like straight forward girls"

"I can't be like you and Sean" Kenzie chuckled. "I can't be like you and go up to Sean and tell him i want to fuck him" Leena shrugged.

"It's the way to go"

Rebecca walked away from Zack. "I'll see you around"

...

That day for Winter Carnival they had basketball free throws and volleyball.

"Let's kick some ass" Bryan and Leena high fived. "Stand on my right"

"Why?"

"I always hit to the right"

"Great" she said. "Well we're up against the seniors first" she said. "Make Sohee proud" Bryan blushed. "You really like her, don't you?"

"I'm in love with her" he gushed. "I don't know...." Leena nodded.

"I understand"

"Do you?" Bryan asked. "Because you're fucking Sean and going out with AJ tonight." Leena shrugged. "Do you like Sean? like, like-like him, like him more then a friend?"

"I don't know" she scratched the back of her neck. "I mean....i guess but i doubt he feels the same way. We've played this game for too long"

"Why don't you just ask him if he wants something more?"

"What if he doesn't?"

"Then..." Bryan paused.

"Exactly, i want things to stay the way they are" she said.

The volleyball game started. Juniors versus Seniors. The most anticipated game of the day.

The Seniors aren't known for being very athletic, but they've been kicking ass so far. The Juniors have a boss team in motion. All the athletes and aggressive kids.

Unfortunately it was not their game. Bryan kept missing all the chances he had to hit and hitting them out of bounds. It was embarassing. And to lose 5-20 is the icing on the cake.

"Sohee must be so proud" Bryan said.

"Don't beat yourself up...we have a chance to redeem ourselves. As long as we beat the freshmen...."

The junior team made their way across the gym for their next game against the freshmen.

"Sorry" Sohee said as Bryan passed. "I wish they wouldn't chant your name..."

"Whatever...i suck"

"No you don't...you're like the best footballl player i know...and you may be the only one i know" Bryan blushed. "Good luck in this game"

"Yeah...thanks"

The Juniors pulled themselves together for their game to come in third place. Next was basketball free throws.

For Seniors they had a replacement, Rory Waters.

Zack leaned towards Mike. "Does she play basketball?"

"Nope" Mike said. "Apparently Tim lives by her and they play all the time and she's good"

"Hope so" Zack said. They watched her one minute timed free throws and she did amazing. How come she never talked to her before. They've been in the same grade since like the 2nd grade.

"Wow" Mike said.

"Took the words out of my mouth"

...

After school Sean met Dakota by his car. They happened to park next to each other in the back parking lot.

"You busy tonight?" Dakota asked Sean.

"No, might be seeing Leena tonight, not sure"

"I heard she's going out on a date with AJ" Sean stopped in his tracks. "Whoa, you didn't know? He asked her out during law. He likes her"

"But...she doesn't like him does she?"

"Ask her"

"No way!"

"Do you like Leena?" Dakota asked. Sean started walking. he kicked at the clumps of snow on the side walk.

"I don't know...as a friend. Yeah, she's a really good friend"

"Really good" Dakota repeated. "Just tell her you like her"

"No way"

"Why not?"

"Because she obviously doesn't like me back. She has AJ" Sean said. "Besides, i want to keep things the same between us...i don't want to ruin it"

"Because you like her...you don't want to ruin things because you LOOOOOOVVEEEE HER!" Dakota screamed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Sean pushed Dakota into the snow. Dakota at first was laughing but then he felt the water seeping threw his jeans.

"Mother fucker!" Dakota got up and chased after Sean.

Leena came out of the school. "Uh..." she said.

"Leena!" Dakota exclaimed. "Sean has something to tell you" Dakota ran away.

"Walk with me" she said. The two walked through the parking lot towards Leena's car. "What's up?"

"Uh nothng...i wanted to know if you'd come over again" Sean smirked. Leena looked at the ground.

"I have a date tonight" she said. "If it sucks i'll call you" she got into her car.

"kk...good job in Volleyball today"

"Thanks...you'll need to call Bryan and cheer him up. He's kind of depressed"

"Got it, sarge"