‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Curse

HSR4:

Leena had texted Sean around 10 that night begging Sean if she could come over. Basically her date with AJ was a bust. Well, that's how Sean took it when he first got the text.

This was good news. Leena was off limits. He was making it clear now. He requested to marry her on facebook. That's the universal signal for bitches to back the fuck off.

Leena threw little rocks from his front yard at his window. "SEAN!" she screamed. "God damn it, i'm not fucking Prince whats-his-face calling to fucking Rapunzel" she threw another rock that landed inside Sean's room when he finally opened the window. "Finally!"

"I'm opening the back door, come on in" Leena scuttled around the other side of the house. Sean opened the door for her. She attacked him in a hug. "How was your date?"

"Awesome!" she said.

"I thought you said..."

"I needed someone to talk to" she said. "I don't have any girl friends" She came in. "Is anyone home?"

"No, Dillon broke his fucking arm"

"Oh wow..."

"Yeah...anyways...more about this date"

"I mean AJ's not my type and i made it very clear we're not going down that road" she started. "But he's so sweet and such a gentlemen. He came out, he was straight forward. he told me he liked me and we had an awesome time!" Leena collapsed on his couch.

"Wow" Sean grabbed two cans of soda from his fridge. he had to restrain himself from hitting something. But he should be grateful she's not dating him. "So you're not going to date him?" he handed her the drink and sat besides her.

"Should I?" she asked. "I mean...there's no one else but there kind of is" she said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Can't say"

"Puh-lease, i'm you're best friend...SPILL THE BEANS!"

"No" Leena said. She blushed. "Anyways, AJ's the kind of guy i want. Someone gentle and kind and super super sweet. He's such a hopeless romantic. I always go after douche bags" Sean smirked. "I like douche bags though. I like a guy who can punch someone out for me if i asked" they giggled. "And someone big who can pick me up like a princess"

"But you hate princess'"

"I have only brothers, Sean, I never had the chance to be a princess" she said. "That's all i want"

Sean had an idea. "But anyways, i hope i can find someone like...someone. It's kind of sad to be practically 17 without any relationship experience"

"I'm in your boat"

...

That night, Zack's parents had invited Mackenzie's family over for dinner. They are pretty close friends. Zack and McKenzie were close when they were kids but kind of faded when Zack got into girls.

"It's been ages man!" McKenzie's older brother, Jonathan said to Zack. He goes to a local college and they haven't seen each other in ages.

"I know...you have to check out my room i got it pimped out!" Jonathan and Zack went upstairs. "Kenzie come on!" he exclaimed. McKenzie blushed. She ran upstairs after them.

Her mother smiled as she watched the kids go upstairs. "I think Kenzie really likes Zack" she said.

"I think Zack likes Kenzie" Zack's mother said. "Oh i hope they end up together. I don't want to interfere but...i really want to!"

"Me too!"

Kenzie walked into Zack's room for the first time in years. The last time she was in his room they were little kids.

"Awesome!" Jonathan said. He tossed a little blush ball into a mini basketball hoop. Kenzie sat down on his bed. She smirked. "It's really pimped"

"I got accepted to Penn State though, so i won't be here for long"

"Sucks, right? I spent years working on my perfect room and now Kenzie uses it for her friendss when they sleep over" Zack giggled. "But just think of it this way...living in a dorm is so much better. I can fuck bitches whenever i want"

"Mom still thinks you're a virgin" Kenzie said.

"What she doesn't know won't kill her" Jonathan said. Zack laughed.

"I'm not into fucking bitches, as you put it" Zack said. "I'm a virgin" Kenzie bit her lip. "Hopefully not for long though because...i want to get down in college"

"I was a virgin until i start college and then it was all off!" Jon said. "Dont expect to stay a virgin"

"You guys really shoot for the stars" Kenzie joked. "Aren't you still dating Rebecca?" Zack chuckled.

"Fuck no, hate that bitch" he said. "We broke up last year"

"Oh"

"She's convinced we'll get back together though...sometimes i want to just for the fucks"

"Don't do it man. Got myself in mad shit because of that. Don't shit where you sleep"

"Got it"

...

Shay sighed. She looked over to Sohee who was sleeping in a hospital bed, with tubes and lines hooked up to her.

"Poor baby" she said. Her phone vibrated. It was Hannah. Might as well text someone, she has nothing to do.

Hannah: wat up, u busy?
Shay: yea
Hannah: wat r u doin?
Shay: @ the hospital w/ Sohee
Hannah: she ok?
Shay: just a random asthma attack she shud b fine
Hannah: Good, how long r u there 4?
Shay: Until they figure out whats wrong wit her. She fainted, 2
Hannah: that shit cray
Shay: lol, yea. I think she has mono but she's denying it
Hannah: lol, she prob does
Shay: she's such a slut. she probz has crabs
Hannah: lol. neways, wanna hang 2morrow then?
Shay: sure
Hannah: maybe you me heather & Sohee
Shay: yeah sounds great

Hannah smirked to herself. Gary started to text her a few minutes later.

Gary: did u ask her out?

He was referring to Hannah's crush on Shay

Hannah: sort of, she agreed to hang wit me & heather & sohee 2morrow
Gary: i can't believe 3 people lik the same girl @ the same time
Hannah: We're trapped
Gary: It's lik the Park sisters hav a curse or something. Theyre so easy to fall 4
Hannah: and i don't mind

...