‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Lies

HSR5:

Rebecca waited for McKenzie to walk into school the next day. She knew McKenzie and her ex-boyfriend Zack are neighbors. So why not ask her if Zack wants to get back with her?

McKenzie walked into school with Zack and Zack's little sister. They were smiling and laughing together.

When McKenzie split off from Zack, Rebecca rushed down the hall to her. She smiled.

"Hey Rebecca" she said. "What's up?"

"I just had a question...about Zack" McKenzie smiled. She put her things down.

"Yes?"

"Does Zack like me? Does he want to get back with me?" Rebecca asked with wide eyes.

McKenzie chuckled. "Why don't you ask him yourself?"

"Because you're frinds with him, and neighbors. Who better to ask?"

McKenzie picked up her back pack and began to organize her things into her locker. "He doesn't want you back" she said simply. "Sorry" she smirked. Rebecca went from having a bright smile to a sad frown.

"What?"

"I asked him the other day because i was curious. He has no plans to get back with you. Just telling you like it is"

"Oh...well thanks" she walked away. McKenzie laughed. If Zack didnt like Rebecca he OBVIOUSLY liked Mckenzie. It was like she was ready to run back to home base.

...

"Shay who?" Shannah, Ryan's older sister asked him as they walked into school on the third day of Winter Carnival. "I don't know a Shay"

"Shay Park. You know Sohee?"

"Oh yeah...so that's her ltitle sister? Shay?" Ryan nodded. "Oh"

"She's really nice" Ryan said. "I like her alot...i'm hoping she'll be my valentine tomorrow" Shannah didn't flinch.

"Out of all the girls in this school...you like her?" Shannah asked..

"What's wrong with her?"

"It's Sohee....i don't like her"

"Sohee's so nice, though! What did she do to you?" Technically Shannah didn't have an asnwer for that.

"That's not important...i don't want you around those girls" Shannah said. Ryan rolled his eyes. No Matter what anyone said, Ryan was in too deep with SHay.

Ryan got to his locker and saw Shay with her freshmen friends at the other end of the hall. He smiled. She was beautiful. She looked alot like Sohee. A short, athletic dancer, with long dark brown hair and big brown eyes. All Ryan wanted to do was make her his.

Shay saw Ryan staring at her from the end of th hall. She waved to him. He waved back and turned a dark red.

"Do you like Ryan?" one of her friends asked.

"Yeah...i'm hoping he asks me out soon"

...

Sean made sure h got to Law class before Leena. he knew he had to confront AJ about this whole dating thing.

"Hey Sean, did Leena say anything to you about me?" AJ asked. Sean smirked.

"No....why?" he lied.

"Oh..nothing, nothing important anyways"

"Do you like her?" Sean asked. "Because we're together...maybe not officially but...."

"Oooooohh" AJ siad. "Yeah i'm sorry...no....nothing no feelings at all....don't even remember this conversation" AJ took his seat. Sean headed to his seat.

Leena walked into the class room and took her seat. "I had alot of fun last night" she said.

"Awesome" AJ said. "What did you do after?"

"Hung out with Sean....why?"

"Oh nothing" AJ said. "I get it now"

...

"I'm in deep shit now" Joe said. He pulled up a chair to their usual study hall table and sat backwards on it. "I like someone"

"Is this a game?" Leena asked.

"I hate games...just tell us!" Bryan said.

"Rory Waters" Joe said.

"ooooooh!" Bryan nudged Joe. "She's a cutie pie!"

"She's also a senior" Leena said. "Your chance? Close to nothing"

"Leena, i love you and all but you're such an ass hole!" Ross said. "I think he has a chance"

"LEena's right i have no chance with her!" Joe said. "After yesterday i doubt i'm the only guy infatuated with her"

"Well" Sean said. "She's single and she's never had a boyfriend before. If you're a senior then you probably don't care but i think more juniors might be going after her because she's not like all the other senior sluts"

"What senior sluts?" Leena asked.

"LIke you" Sean smirked.

"Fuck you"

"Suck my dick"

"No you have a baby penis"

"Ooooooh" Joe, Bryan and Ross cooed at the same time. Leena smirked back at him.

"My house, 6 o'clock, It's all over"

"I'm in it to win it"

"Please just get together already!" Ross exclaimed. "I'll start getting gray hairs before you two start dating!!!"

"Probably"

...

McKenzie walked into the gym for the third day's winter carnival events. He noticed Zack was talking with Rory. She didn't want to think much of it at first. I mean, their both seniors they're BOUND to talk. But then she noticed the flirty body language and the settle glances, and the way Zack stood super close to her the entire time.

McKenzie didn't know why she was jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
I pretty much wrote the story around Leena & Sean