‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Sabotage

HSR6:

Zack agreed to give McKenzie a ride home from school that day. he liked her.. Unlike most of his friends, she wouldn't tell anyone what he ttold her. He felt like she could trust her since they weren't THAT close.

"Rebecca asked me about yout today. She wants to get back together" Zack chuckled.

"Did you tell her i'm not interested"

"Yeah. Poor thing"

"Still hate that bitch" she giggled. "I'm after someone else now" McKenzie's heart started to race. "I'm finally ready to move on from Rebecca"

"That's great nws!"

"Yeah, there's this girl in my grade named Rory" Mckenzie's heart dropped. She wanted to cry but she knew she had to keep her composure. "She's super sweet"

"She seems really nice" Mckenzie said with her jaw clenched tight.

"She is. I never noticed her until the free throws yesterday and when i started talking to her i realized we have alot in common" he explained. "We used to be best friends in like elementary school so it's nice to be talking to her aggain"

"That's really nice" she lied.

"It's awesome. Fingers cross she agrees to go out with me tomorrow"

"I'll cross my fingers" McKenzie turned to the window and payed all her attention to the scenery they passed. She was about to start bawling.

...

"I'm putting my plan to get Holly in official effect tomorrow" Ross said. "Which shirt looks nicer?" he held up two tee-shirts to his chest so Leena could choose.

He had Leena lying on his bed playing with her phone. Sean and Joe playing toss across his room and then Bryan lying on the bed with Leena watching her play 'Draw My Thing' on omgpop.

"Leena!" Ross exclaimed.

"Ross you can't get a girl with these ratty ass shirts...find me a nice vee-neck"

"I'm not a faggot!" Bryan gasped.

"DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE AROUND ME!" he exclaimed.

"Sorry....i'm not a fairy, Leena!"

"Well get me a plain tee shirt or a dress shirt. Something simple" Ross went back into his closet. "He's acting like he's never had a Valentines Day date before"

"He hasn't"

"He hasn't?"

"Lee, he's never had a girlfriend before. I don't count Holly or Shannah"

"Oh"

"When did we start being friends?" Joe asked. "Because i feel like we're a random bunch of personalities"

"Remember it was during this year" Sean said. "Me and Leena had a table during study and you wanted to join us and then Bryan and Ross later joined and we stuck"

"Feels like i've been with you idiots forever" Leena joked.

"What about this!" Ross came out of his closet wearing a black button up shirt with jeans and steel-toe boots.

"I like it!" Bryan said. Leena got up from Ross' bed. She fixed his messy bunch of hair but nothing would help tame it.

"I like it" Leena said. "Now give me your best seducing face" Ross put on his best sexy face. "I'm so wet right now"

Sean looked at his watch. "It's 7:35" he got up and left the room.

"What's the significance of 7:35?" Leena asked.

"You haven't been friends with Sean long enough" Ross said. "Wait for it" a minute later they heard a toilet flush.

"He always pee's at 7:35 on the dot" Bryan said. He was playing with Leena's phone. "Whoa, dude, do you have nudes on here!"

"Not my nudes" Leena said. Bryan dropped the phone, looking completely stunned.

"Don't tell me that's who i think it is"

"Oh it is" Leena smirked.

"God damn" Sean came into the room.

"What's wrong with him?" he asked.

"I saw your penis!" Bryan exclaimed. Everyone but Sean and Bryan laughed.

...

About an hour passed and Leena had to leave.

"So, what are you doing for Valentines Day tomorrow?" Joe asked. "Please tell me you're confessing your love for her tomorrow...if you don't i will"

"Confess your love to her??"

"NO confess YOUR love for her"

"oh" Sean said. "Well i want to do something but i don't want to be rejected"

"You've never been rejected before" Bryan said. "She's going to be your first girlfriend and you're first fuck...whenever that happens"

"WHOA WAIT!" Joe exclaimed. "You've been fooling around with that hot piece of ass for months now and you haven't fucked?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"That's why he sent her nudies" Bryan said. "The text said: 'see i can get a boner!!" the boys laughed, Sean pouted in the corner of Ross' room.

"If everything goes right, tomorrow night i'll be in bed with Ashley Sohee Park" Bryan said. Joe chuckled.

"Don't count on it"

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to get your heart broken again by this girl. Even if it is unintentional"

...

On her way home, Leena got a message from Dakota on twitter.

Dakota: AJ told me you and Sean are an item
Leena: who told him that?

It's harder then it looks to text and drive at the same time. Kids, take note.

Dakota: Sean
Leena: Why would Sean say that?
Dakota: Idkz

Why was Sean trying to sabotage her relationships? He obviously didn't want anything with her if he hadn't asked yet so why ruin things between her and AJ?

....

Shay got home from dance that night to see Sohee sitting alone in their living room, curled up in a ball.

"I got some bad news"

"Nothing is as bad as what i found out"

"Ryan's sister hates you"

"I've known that....she's such a cunt" Shay chuckle.

"You okay?"

"I'll be fine..."

"Well then, on a good note. Once we get passed Valentnes Day tomorrow we won't have to worry about any romantic holidays until Christmas again. By then you won't be here and you'll be far away from Zack so..."

"That's good news"