‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Valentine

Leena was pretty pissed at Sean the next day and wanted to give him a piece of his mind. How dare he do that bad thing that he did! She didn't even know why she was so mad at him. Did she deserve to be?

She gave up being mad at him and just decided when she arrived at school she would ask about this whole situation. She wanted answers. No more of this tango.

When she got out of school Sean was coming her way. He smiled. They both reached her locker at the same time.

"I need to talk to you" they both said at the same time.

"Ladies first" Sean said.

"No you go first"

"No you" Sean said. "I insist"

"Fine...Dakota told me you told Sean that we were together" Leena said. "I mean..." she opened her locker. She started to empty the contents of her locker into her back pack. While she was distracted Sean pulled out a teddy bear, flowers and chocolates from his back pack.

He held them up and smiled. he waited for her to turn back to him after all her senseless drabbling.

She put her backpack back down on the floor. "And i just want to know--" she looked up at him and noticed all the stuff.

"Happy Valentines Day" he said. Her sorrow face turned into a little smile.

"What?"

"Be mine?" he asked. "Be my valentine and my prom date and my girlfriend?" he asked. "Please, let's just stop playing these lame games of back and forth making out" he explained. "I just want you" Leena smiled. She was blushing.

"I--I--what am i trying to say" she said. "I don't know...i guess i don't have anything to say." she said.

"That's not the answer i was looking for"

"I mean...i'm sick of this too....of trying to have sex with you and then pretending like i don't love you...i mean have feelings for you"

"I love you, too" they both blushed like little school children.

Ross, Bryan and Joe passed by them. "At least they get a happy ending" Bryan said. "I'm here getting my heart broken"

"Sorry man" Ross said. "We'll have a bro's night tonight, promise"

"No don't worry about my wimpy ass" Bryan said. "Enjoy yourselves, go out with Holly, Joe you go out with Rory. Enjoy yourself"

"I tell you, Bry-Bry, everything will be just finee" ROss said. "We're all going to hang ot at my plac and have a bro night"

"Don't worry about me!"

"Stop with this nonsense!" Joe said. "We're having a bro night and that's final!"

Bryan sighed. "Enough about me...Joe, are you going to ask Rory out?"

"Of course. II gotta find the right time, though. I don't know her that well. She'll probably say no"

"Join the club!" Bryan said.

"Well you can join our club" Bryan said.

"Yeah, i'm gonna go" Joe said. "Find me when you're cheered up" Joe walked away.

"Am i being a sour puss?" Ross shrugged. "I don't mean too"

"It's like this" Ross said. "I know you're heart broken but...you couldn't believe she wouldn't end up with Randy again?"

"I never knew her then"

"Rashley" Ross said. "Everyone called them Rashley"

"Now i remember" Bryan said.

"I honestly saw this coming since i found out about her ex and Vanessa" Ross said. he shrugged again. "It's just something we have to deal with"

...

Mckenzie decided she didn't want to go to school on Valentines Day. This year she thought she wouldn't be alone but whe Zack admitted to liking Rory she just couldn't face him. Not on this day of all days. Instead she played sick and lied in her bed all day watching The Walking Dead.

...

Joe found Rory in the hall later that day and wanted to go up to her. He had to collect all the courage inside his little body but he did it. he got half way down the hall and then saw Zack talking to her.

"Fuck" he said. He saw Leena by her locker and hid behind her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked.

"I need to stalk someone" he said.

"Rory?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"I heard Zack likes her" Leena said.

"From who?"

"I know all" she smirked.

"Girls do talk alot" Joe stopped pretending to hid behind her. "What else do you know?"

"Since free throws on Tuesday she's been the most tweeted at kid from this school. She went up fifteen followers since Tuesday"

"How do you know these things?"

"I follow her, duh" Leena said. "Besides she's in my Digital Design class. She talks loads with me about these things"

"Does she like anyone?"

"Not Zack" she chuckled. "Poor him"

"GOod" Joe smiled. "Seniors won't win everything this week"

...

Later right before Witer Carnival Events were about to start. They were distributing Valentines Day Flowers. Basically people could send flowers to their Valentines with a little note.

"Shay Park" someone called out. It was Shannah, Ryan's older sister. Shay blushed as she accepted the pretty pink flower.

"Thanks" she said. Shannah took Shay's arm and pulled her close.

"Let's make things clear" Shannah started. "I don't like you and i certainly do not like your sister. So stay away from my brother"

"I didn't send a flower to myself" Shay said. She smirked. It was a special Park family thing i guess. "So before you---" she shook Shannah's hand off of her arm. "Come threatening me, why don't you talk to your own brother who sent me the flower in the first place" Shay walked away, sniffing the beautiful flower she received from Ryan.

The note said: Meet me at the Elementary school park tonight at 6pm if you really like me as much as i really like you - Ryan

"Holly!" Leena called out. She handed Holly a flower as she walked into the gym.

"Who's this from?" she asked.

"Not sure, doesn't say. Congrats!" Leena walked away. Holly looked at the flower. she smirked. It's definately Ross' hand writing.

"LEENA!" Ross called. Leena ran into the gym so ready for floor hockey.

"What?"

"Did you give Holly the flower?"

"Yup, hand delivered by me like you said" Leena smiled.

"Good, did she like it?"

"She smiled i know that for sure. She seemed pretty surprised" Leena said. "She's a sweet girl, she's lucky to have you" Ross blushed. "Now get your head in the game!"

"I'm so ready!"

The games didn't go that well for the Juniors in general but Ross, Leena and Sean had some pretty great plays. THey had alot of fun even though their team finished third.