‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Confessions

HSR8:

Ryan walked all the way to the park from his house which was a good hour walk. he didn't want anyone to drive him or know where he was going.

Shay had her mom drop her off. She still was confused a bit. She was thinking maybe Shannah would snap Ryan out of it. She didn't want that to happen. she really liked Ryan, but she didn't know.

Shay arrived just at 8:01. She put her headphones in and SHe sat on the merry-go-round and spun around in circles for five minutes until she saw Ryan coming down the street. She smiled.

"I'm glad you really like me too" Ryan said as he got closer.

"What else would i do on a thursday night?" Shay asked with a sly smirk. Ryan sat across from her on the merry-go-round.

"I'm glad you're here" Ryan said. "I thought you wouldn't show"

"Same" SHay said. "Your sister kind of told me to stay away from you earlier today"

"Yeah i know she told me" Ryan chuckled. "You don't feel threatened right?"

"Sohee hates her too" Shay added. "If i learned anythng from my bitchy older sis, it's that she knows how to act confident and sexy and scare bitches off" they both giggled.

"Yeah she's a piece of work...Did she get a date?"

"Yeah with Randy...her dream man as her journal says" they laughed.

"I love reading my sisters journals" Ryan said. "My oldest sister, Jane's diary is a bit...sexual so i don't read it anymore but Shannah's diary is hilarious! because it's all depressing. I mean every boyfriend she ever had wanted someone else. Randy wanted Sohee, Ross wanted Holly, Scott wanted Vanessa. Kind of funny actually"

"It must suck to be alone" Shay said. "So is this our date?"

"I didn't thnk i would get this far" she smiled.

...

"So" Ross opened the door for Joe when he arrived at his house for Bro's night. "Leena's here so it's not bro's night anymore"

"Oh she's a girl?" Joe joked. Leena rolled her eyes. "Why aren't you guys on a date?"

"I got her chocolate, flowers and a fucking bear, that's enough" Sean said.

"And i don't do dates"

"So are you guys fucking officially?" Joe asked.

"If he could get it--"

Sean gave Leena that look, that look of hatred but love at the same time. "Do you really need to torture me still?"

"Fine, i'll drop it"

"I already saw your penis" Bryan said. "She doesn't want it" Joe sat on Bryan's lap on Ross' bed.

"You better?"

"Uh...not really" Bryan said.

"How can he feel better?" Leena asked. "His football teammate is going out with his dream girl. This is a bad day for his penis" Bryan sighed.

"Leena you are so insensitive!" Joe covered Bryan's ears. "You wanna go gay now?" Sean chuckled.

"You have any more chocolate?" Sean asked.

"Of course not, ain't nobody got time to not eat chocolate" she said. "C'mon, let's go get some chocolate" just as Leena got up the lights turned off. "Uh..."

"SEXY TIME!" Joe exclaimed. "ENCE ENSE ENCE ENCE!!" he started dancing on Ross' bed.

"God damn it" Ross left the room, bumping nto every little thing in his room. He got downstairs. "MOM THE POWER'S OUT!"

"No the lights are on" his mom said. "Of course the lights are out"

"Someone's bitter"

"Ross, i'm alone on Valentnes day"

"Technically you have me" Ross smiled, but he knew she couldn't see it. Nor did he even know where his mother was. "And dad's still alive"

"He's in Iraq...that doesn't count"

"Where are you!" She lit a candle. "I love you mom!" he said. he hugged his mother. "Happy Valentines Day...now i need some candles i'm having a bro night"

"Cabinet...happy valentines day, Ross"

Ross grabbed a lighter and three candles and ran...well tripped his way back up the stairs. He lit teh candles in his room.

"You have any chocolate/" Leena asked.

"Uh no" Ross sad. "Anyways...it's bro night"

"I'm depressed" Bryan said. "I lost the girl of my dreams to my friend!"

"Well I lost my potential girlfriend to some weirdo" Joe said.

"Wait, who does Rory like?" Leena asked.

"AJ"

"AJ!" Bryan exclaimed. "Good for him, Rory's a catch"

"Jesus christ" Joe said. "I can't be heart broken?"

"It's just a girl" Leena said.

"You don't even get to be heart broken!" Joe exclaimed.

"What does that mean!" Sean grabbed the popcorn from Ross' night stand. he knew it was about to get good.

"You walk around actng like you're invincible with your sassy attitude and your chill demeanor" Joe said. "You break hearts, you don't know what it's like to be heart broken"

"Try me" Leena said. "Freshmen year I asked this guy named Ross out on a date...he laughed with his friends and said no" Leena didn't turn to Ross or even look at him. "And that's why i haven't been in a relationship at all"

"Leena" Ross said softly. He completely forgot until she brought it up.

"I know what heartbreak is...Joseph" she said. "And don't apologize for me" she turned to Ross. "I don't care anymore"

"You sound hostile" Bryan said. "Talk about it!"

"Story time!" Sean cuddled up on Ross' recliner.

"Leena if you want to punch me i deserve it" he admitted.

"Tell him how you feel, gurl!"

"It's just..." Leena started. "I really liked you and you made it seem like you like it was just a joke. I was really upset about it for like years obviously" she said. "and you know what" she punched Ross in the face. "You fucking deserve that"

"Yeah you did" Joe said. "Fuck face!" Ross clenched his jaw.

"I did deserve that...i'm sorry Leena" he said. "Fucking friends thought it was funny that you lked me. So...yeah...but i guess it worked out" Leena gave him that 'bull shit' look. "I mean, now you're with Sean!"

"Who says Sean is good enough" Bryan joked. Sean stopped enjoying his popcorn to give Bryan a deathly stare.

"Who says Sohee is worth it?" Not Bryan was exchanging the same look. "You know what, Bry-Bry" Sean put his popcorn down. "You keep chasing this girl but you could have had her months ago. MONTHS ago when she was single and you could have left Vanessa. But you didn't...why not?" Sean asked. "WHY FUCKING NOT?" Bryan turned away from Sean and looked down.

"He has a point" Joe said.

"You did the same thing!" Leena said. "Sohee cheated on you and you still wanted her back anyways. And for weeks you still wanted her and you wouldn't let her go"

"I don't want to talk about this" Joe said.

"Answer it" Leena said. "I mean, you're so quick to judge me but it looks like you have a problem letting go"

"Dakota's my friend. I was betrayed by him"

"Cool story" Bryan said.

"And you know what!" Joe said. He turned to Bryan. "You knew i still liked Sohee but you fucked her anyways. Thanks a fucking lot" Sean continued to eat his popcorn. "I don't think i have real friends that i can trust"

"Guys" Ross said. he got in the middle of the circle they made in the room. "We need to chill the fuck out"

"And there's you, Ross" Bryan said. "The boy who doesn't know what he wants."

"Neither do you!" Ross exclaimed.

"None of us know what we want" Joe said.

"Expect for me" Leena said.

"Excuse me" Bryan said with a sassy voice. "You've been fucking with Sean for months now"

"Ok ok, let's go back to Ross"

"Yeah Ross" Sean said. They stared at him. "Sorry..."

...

Mckenzie sat in her room alone until she noticed some light coming from outside. She looked out her window and saw Zack playing with a flash light. He was clearly shining it into her room. She smiled.

She was going to make the best of out this shitty day.

She changed into jeans and a tee shirt and headed outside. "Hey" she said. She crossed the snowy streets and got to his driveway. "You called?" she chuckled.

"Uh yeah...sorry i know you weren't in school" Zack said. "You okay?"

"Yeah just a bit...well honestly i'm sick of Valentines Day" she leaned against his car with him.

"Me too' Zack said. "I asked Rory out on a date. I had it all planned out. We could go out to dinner and then catch a movie and i'd get her flowers and we would kiss" he smiled. "But she said no"

"She's missing out" Mckenzie said. Zack blushed. "Well if you makes you feel any better I was so afraid of Valentines Day i missed a day of school" she said. "You can't get any more pathetic"

"No you're not pathetic. I should have stayed home, too"

"Well, you don't have a valentines and I don't have a valentine" she said. Zack smiled. He went into his car and pulled out the flower he wanted to give to Rory.

"I accept your offer" he said. "Happy valentnes day" they hugged.

...

"I'm going to make the wait worth it" Sean said. He pulled off his shirt. It's not the first time Leena has seen Sean shirtless, but she still loved the view of his flat somewhat chiseled chest. Being a football player had done wonders on him.

"We've been trying to have sex for like a month" Leena said. He got closer to her. She slid her hands down his chest and into his pants.

"Happy Valentines Day, love" he took her hand. He kissed up her hand and her arm and shoulder and up to her neck. She bit her lip. He kissed her so passionately on the lips that a chill ran up her spine.

Things quickened up. Their heart rates accelerated. He practically tore her shirt apart trying to get it off her. They ripped off each other's clothes and wrestle each other to his bed.

He grabbed onto her butt, and then took hold of her waist. He pulled her to his hips. She wrapped her legs around his waist and waited as he kissed all along her chest and neck. She was breathing heavily and gripping tightly at his back. Her nails were digging into his skin.

When she least expected it, he forced himself inside of her. The sweet sensation cursin through their veins. There was nothing like it. Waiting so long to be with someone and then finally getting it.

...

AJ and Rory held hands as they walked out to AJ's car. "I didn't know you were so good at chugging drinks" she said.

"I have a wide mouth...oh wow that sounds dirty" Rory smiled. "Did you have a good time?"

"Of course" she said. "You're absolutely adorable...and very sassy"

"Sassy?" AJ asked. "Ok i'll take it" they got to AJ's car. Like a gentlemen he held the passenger side door open for her. AJ fist pumped on his way to the drivers side of the car. "So yeah...it's 9, you want me to take you home?"

"I'd rather you not" AJ smirked. "What can we do at 9?"

AJ started the car and started cruising down the calm streets of their quiet little town. "Movie? my house? I can pull over and we can make out?" AJ turned to her for a split second.

"Whatever you want"

"I really like making out" AJ stopped at a red lght. They turned to each other. At first he didn't know if she wanted to kiss him. But then he went balls out and decided to lean across and kiss her.

'The Motto' by Drake came on at the same time. "Ooh i love this song!" Rory blasted the radio. AJ smiled. He liked seeing this side of Rory. The one who's not so quiet and to herself.

"I'm the fucking man, you don't get it do ya?
Type of money, errbody acting like they knew ya
Go uptown, new york city, bitch
Some Spanish girls love me like I'm on Aventura
Tell Uncle Luke I'm out in Miami too
Clubbing hard, fucking women, ain't much to do" Rory rapped. AJ just laughed to himself while he drove around their town. He had no plans to go home now.

"Wrist blancpain, got a condo up in Biscayne
Still getting brain from a thang, ain't shit changed" she continued

"How you feel how you feel how you feel?
Twenty five sittin on 25 mil
I'm in the building and I'm feeling myself
Rest in peace Mac Dre, Imma do it for the Bay
Okay, getting paid well holla wen ever that stop
My team good, they don't really need a mascot
I tell Tune, light one, pass it like a relay
YMCMB, you homies are like YMCA" AJ joined in with her.

"Me, Freddie, Marley Marl at the cribbo
Shout goes out to Niko, Jay and Chubbo, shout to Gibo
We got Santa Margarita by the liter
She know even if I'm fuckin with her, I don't really need her, ohhh
That's how you feel man?
That's really how you feel?
Cuz the pimping ice cold, all these bitches wanna chill
I mean, maybe she won't
Then again maybe she will
I can almost guarantee she know the deal
Real homie, what's up?

Now she want a photo
You already know though
You only live once, that's the motto, homie Yolo
We bout it err day, err day, err day
Like we sitting on the bench, homie we don't really play
Err day, err day, fuck what anybody say
Can't seem 'em cause the money in the way
Real homie, what's up?" they sung together. AJ pulled his car into a parking lot by a lake. He heard from Ross that it was the most romantic spot in the city. The way the street lights and moon lights hit the water and the scenery in that area was to DIE for.

"One, time f--k one time
I'm calling ni--as out like the umpire
Seven grams in the blunt
Almost drowned in her p-ssy so I swam to her butt
It's Eastside--" Rory got cut off my AJ getting out of the car, shutting off the music. "I was listening to that" she said.

She got out of the car and followed AJ over to the bridge. "Wow, i've never been here at night" she said. She zipped up her jacket

"Neither have I"

"It's gorgeous...but cold...but gorgeous" AJ put his arm around her. "You know, i don't usually kiss on the first date"

"I'm just lucky" AJ blushed.

"Very lucky"