‹ Prequel: High School Sucks
Sequel: High School Blows
Status: Relatively short

High School Rocks

Destiny

HSR9

Leena and Sean walked hand-in-hand into school on the last day of the week. They were super pumped to announce their relationship even though no one really cared. Everyone knew Leena was off limits.

"Guys guess what" Leena sat down in study with Joe and Bryan. "I have a boyfriend" Bryan rolled his eyes, still annoyed that he was alone for the first time ever on Valentines Day.

"Congrats" Joe said. "And i'm high on weed"

"Seriously, give me yo dealer, gurl" Joe chuckled. "I'm sorry I just had to say something..."

"You know..." Joe started. "We all confessed to something at Ross' house but you didn't talk about Sohee" he said. "Why not?"

"I did talk about her--you guys yelled at me!"

"Oh yeah"

"Do you love her?" Leena asked. Bryan nodded. "Then why don't you fight for her?"

"How? If she's dating Randy, how?"

"If you love her, why give up? Why don't you talk to her. Why don't you make yourself like the better choice?" Leena asked.

"Because..."

"Don't make excuses, do something!" she exclaimed. Sohee walked passed them in the library. Bryan watched her leave the room. "DO SOMETHING!" she shook him violently.

"I mean, i technically fought for her" Joe said. "I lost but i was persistent as fuck"

"Ok" Bryan said.

Sean and Ross came into study and took their usual seats. "You till depressed?" Ross asked.

"Sort of, Joe's not makng me feel better" Bryan said.

"It's the truth...but i feel like it's destiny" Joe said.

"To get rejected twice in the same school year?" Bryan asked. "That seems like a kick in the ass from god, to me"

"Joe stop talking" Leena said.

"Destiny" Ross said. "Destiny's a funny thing. It's funny because i think we can change it"

"What?"

"If you decide you want to go after SOhee it's apart of your destiny. The path you take is what makes your destiny"

"So if I don't chase after Sohee, then i don't fulfill my destiny?"

"Exactly"

...

Sohee headed to her study hall. She passed by Bryan, Leena and Joe. They sort of stared at her. She always felt like they hated her and talked about her. She was right.

She headed to the cafeteria where Shannah was waiting. She was sitting on a table, playing with her phone.

"So...my brother is going to ask your sister to be his girlfriend today" Shannah started. "Isn't that cute"

"It's precious" Sohee said. "Shay's first boyfriend...with the boy of the sister who hates me for no reason"

"You act like i'm injust in hating you"

"Yeah i said that"

"You don't remember?"

"Honestly i don't. I don't try to hurt people if i do it's on accident and i clearly don't want trouble. If i hurt you why didn't you tell me. We could have hashed this out ages ago! Now you're putting a damper on Shay and Ryan's relationship!"

"You stole Randy from me" Shannah said, she could almost feel the tears forming.

Now those memories were coming back. Shannah was always a factor in her early relationship with Randy. He clearly didn't like her but she was always around him.

"You know i didn't know that" she said. "How could have i known? I'm not friends with your friends. No one informed me"

"He still chose you over me" Shannah said. "I'm the best this school's ever had...best dressed, most social, most friends, best body" she smirked. "And then theres you, sassy Ashley Park, he gets all the attention with the boys and it doesnt make any sense"

Sohee picked up her things. She didn't want to stay there with Shannah. "Maybe guys would like you if you weren't such a stuck up btich" she left the room quickly, wanting to avoid a fight.

...

Before the days events Zack wanted to get something out of the way. He felt a spark with Mckenzie the night before. He thought he was being desperate since his plans with Rory didn't work out. But after alot of thinking he thought he felt something for her.

"MCKENZIE!" he exclaimed. He saw her on the way to the gym.

"Hey"

"You feeling better?"

"I told you i wasn't sick" she said. "You okay?"

"I wanted to ask you something..." he started. "You wanna hang out tonight? like a date?"

Mckenzie blushed. She stopped walking and pulled Zack down an empty hall way. "Serious?" she asked. "Like a date?"

"Yeah I like you" he said.

"Wow" she said. "Yeah...i would love to"