Status: Active:)

We Were Drunk But It's Not A Mistake

Chapter 10

Chapter 10
“You look cute!” Brittany complimented me as I took my seat next to her.
“Thanks you look adorable and so does Valentina.” I replied looking at the little new born.
“Hey Cali where is Ty’s party at?” Tammy asked.
“Paradise Rock Club.” I answered.
“I love that place.” She replied.
“Yeah I know the owner and was thrilled knowing Tyler Seguin would be celebrating his birthday there.” I responded.
“Hey.” Erin said taking a seat next to me.
“Oh girls this is my friend Erin. Erin these are the girls.” I introduced everyone.
“Nice to meet you.” Erin smiled.
“You too. You have the prettiest hair ever.” Brittany told her.
“Thanks you look amazing.” Erin replied.
“Aw thanks believe me it isn’t that hard losing the weight when she’s crying all the time.” Brittany explained.
“So how have you and Tyler been?” Tammy asked.
“Really good actually.” I answered.
“How are you and Nate?”
I knew that Nathan’s concussion had taking a toll on their marriage. Tyler told me how they would argue a lot. I couldn’t blame Tammy I knew from experience that hockey players were really bitchy when they couldn’t play.
“A lot better. We worked everything out and him playing he’s a lot happier.” She informed me.
“I’m glad to hear that.” I smiled at her.
“So I saw you interview on NESN.” Krista Ference informed me.
“Oh God how bad was it?” I cringed.
“You looked cute and smart, but you are really good at interviews.” She replied.
“So that bad.” I joked.
“You were horrible.” She laughed.
“Aw Tyler must be pissed.” Erin said as the Bruins fell short by three.
“Good luck.” Tammy told me.
I wasn’t afraid but I would admit I was scared. I had never really seen Tyler after a loss but I knew he got mad. I knew it being his birthday it would be a lot worse.
“Hey.” I said quietly taking a seat next to Tyler.
“Hi.” He replied barely audible.
“Happy Birthday.” I smiled.
“Yeah one great fucking birthday it’s been.” He said angrily.
“Ty you did amazing out there you can’t let this ruin your day.” I replied.
“I could’ve scored a goal Cali! I could’ve fucking won this game!” he shouted.
“You could’ve yes I know I watched the game. You didn’t but that doesn’t mean you didn’t play your heart out there!” I responded angrily.
“Can we just go home. I freaking done with this day.” He replied putting his suit jacket on.
“Will you stop with this attitude?” I asked him.
“What attitude? I hate to break it to you but it’s been a pretty shitty day so far!” He answered.
“How so?” I asked.
“I don’t know getting your feminine products, getting teased by the guys, having fucking Ryan Miller whack me into the goal post, and not scoring a goal tonight.” He answered.
“Don’t blame this on me. I’m sorry I asked for some help this is what a married couple does.” I argued back.
“Let’s just go I’m tired and I don’t feel like arguing.” He told me.
“Fine with me.” I responded.
“Lead the way.” He said bitterly.
“Thank you.” I replied meanly.
“I know it’s all my fault!” I exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Game