Status: Active:)

We Were Drunk But It's Not A Mistake

Chapter 13

Chapter 13
“Babe are you okay?” Tyler asked me as I walked back into the room.
“Yeah I just don’t feel good.” I answered crawling into the bed.
“You don’t think?” he asked.
“In the bathroom.” I answered and walked in there.
“Babe!” he said worriedly.
“What?” I asked.
“These are all positive.” He answered.
“Are you serious?” I asked jumping out of the bed a little too quickly.
“Yeah look.” He said showing my 5 different brands of pregnancy tests.
“Oh God.” I moaned throwing up again.
“Babe. You’re okay all women go through this. I remember my mom threw up for 10 hours when she was pregnant with my sister Cassidy.” Tyler said trying to comfort me.
“Ty I really appreciate you trying to comfort me, but by telling me horror stories about your mom’s pregnancy’s aren’t helping.” I told him.
“Well we can cross mood swings off the list. You feeling any better.” He said.
“I’m good.” I replied as he helped me get up.
“Hey look on the bright side on the most romantic day of the year we find out we are going to have a new generation born.” Tyler told me resting his hand on my stomach.
“I’ll admit I’m really excited but we are only in our early 20’s do you really want to give up partying and drinking for a kid?” I asked.
“I got married drunk but it turned out to be the best decision of my life. I’ve had a good life so far and I know this baby will only add to the happiness.” He answered.
“Then we are having a baby.” I said smiling.
One Week Later
“Well Mrs. Seguin you are 3 months along and the baby is very healthy. I recommend prenatal vitamins and a lot of rest while you can get it.” My doctor told me.
“Alright thank you.” I replied.
“So how are we going to tell them?” Tyler asked as we walked into the Garden.
“I have a feeling telling our parents was easier.” I answered.
“Please tell me nothing bad happen!” Brittany exclaimed.
“Well it’s how you look at it.” I replied.
“You see the thing is three months ago Cali and I got married.” Tyler blurted out.
“Please tell me you were drunk?” Tuukka asked.
“Oh we were.” Tyler answered.
“Well the other thing is I’m pregnant.” I told them.
“Alright how do I say this? I’m proud you too are working this out and Tyler I will tell you that if you fuck this up I will make it possible for you not to have children or skate again in your life.” Bergeron explained.
“I have no intention too.” He replied.
“So you guys aren’t mad?” I asked them.
“I think I speak for all of us. We aren’t mad maybe hurt because you didn’t tell us. But we appreciate that you came clean and didn’t hide the baby from us. I will say we are proud of you guys for sticking with it and I will admit you guys are really good for each other.” Tammy answered for them.
“I’m sorry for not telling you guys but I’ve fucked up a lot and I didn’t want to make anything worse.” Tyler admitted.
“Well since we are all here Andrew and I are renewing our vows!” Krista announced.
“Also Cali found me the perfect gown ever and we all have an appointment this weekend!” she added.
“Are you happy you married me?” I asked Tyler as all of our friends gathered over to Andrew and Krista.
“Best decision ever.” He answered giving me a kiss.
“Get a room if you’re trying for twins!” Marchand yelled.
“Fuck off Marchy!” Tyler replied jokingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sick

News?