Status: Active:)

We Were Drunk But It's Not A Mistake

Chapter 14

Chapter 14
“Babe c’mon on let’s go Brittany is going to kill me if we aren’t there in 20 minutes!” Tyler yelled from the kitchen
“Babe I’m 4 months pregnant and I have a belly it’s hard to move.” I yelled back coming out of our room.
“You look cute.” He smiled.
“Please I look like a whale.” I replied.
“A very cute whale.” He told me.
“I appreciate you trying but I recommend you try harder.” I responded grabbing my bag.
“So do the girls know?” he asked as we pulled in front of the Lucic’s house.
“Yeah Dr. Lenin called them.” I answered.
“Oh my gosh come in!” Tammy exclaimed as she opened the door.
“Hey.” I replied smiling giving her a hug.
“You look gorgeous totally have the pregnant glows.” She told me.
“So I say you look cute and I get you beginning mean. But Tammy says the same thing and she gets the nice you.” Tyler complained.
“She’s had two kids you won’t be in 36 hours of pain in a couple of months.” I explained.
“Plus when you are pregnant you are really uncomfortable and moody all the time.” Tammy added.
“Nathan!” Tyler called out.
“I’m here to steal Dad for a few minutes.” Horton informed us.
“Let’s go downstairs.” Tammy told me leading me to the media room.
“There she is!” They all exclaimed as we walked in.
“Hey.” I replied with a small face.
“Look how big you’ve gotten.” Krista told me.
“Tell me about it.” I replied.
Tyler’s POV
“My little Seguin becoming a man.” Marchand patted my head.
“Shut up.” I swatted him away.
“Take advice from us Dougie keep it in your pants.” Nathan told us.
“You should I don’t know if I can take the mood swings any longer.” I added in.
“One time she’s happy, next moment I’m no good, and before I know it I’m sleeping on the couch. Then she feels guilty.” I explained.
“You get used to it. Tammy kicked me out of the house a lot. They feel like we don’t think they are pretty anymore that we’ll leave them.” He replied.
“Women!” We all chorused together.
“Guys we’re ready.” Brittany came into the room.
I found Cali standing next to a cake.
“Alright so Cali and Tyler will cut the cake. If the cake is a pinkish color the baby is a girl. If it is blue the baby is a boy.” Brittany explained.
Everyone already knew except us. However Brad kept his mouth shut I will never know.
“Ready! 1, 2, 3!” They said.
We cut the cake and the color was pink.
“A baby girl.” Cali smiled.
I knew she really wanted a girl and so did I. I couldn’t wait but I was really afraid I’d mess something up. We cut the cake up and everyone had a piece.
“Now let’s do gifts because frankly I really want you to open mine.” Brittany said.
We took a seat on two chairs in front of the team. Brittany and Tammy brought out the gifts. Our daughter was pretty spoiled.
“Alright we all might have gone overboard but when we found out you guys were having a little girl. I guess we got overly excited.” She explained.
“You guys really need to get us this much stuff. Tyler and I could get all this stuff.” Cali told the girls.
“We wanted too.” Kennedy said handing us a bag.
Cali’s POV
“I officially love your family!” I told Kennedy as I opened the bag to see all the desserts I had been craving.
“Tyler was talking about your cravings so make it easier on him.” Kennedy responded.
Up next was Tammy and I would say her gift was funny.
“What are these?” Tyler asked.
“They’re breast pumps.” I answered.
“For what?” Brad asked.
“For nursing the baby. She can pump and save the milk so whenever they go out or leave the baby with someone she’ll have food.” Tammy answered.
“Thanks I knew I would forget about this.” I told her.
“Tyler you’ll need this.” Milan said handing Tyler an envelope.
“Season tickets to the Toronto Blue Jays?” Tyler asked confused.
“For when you need a night off or sometimes a guy needs guy time and you can take the baby when she’s older.” Milan answered.
“Thanks these will come in handy.” Tyler replied.
“Here is ours.” Alyssa, McQuaid’s girlfriend, handed me a box.
“Aw these dresses are adorable.” I thanked her.
“I couldn’t resist how cute the binky was.” She admitted.
“It’s adorable a must for Movember.” I replied.
I never thought opening gifts would be so tiring. Toward 4:00 I was feeling really tired. I knew this wasn’t uncommon for women this far along.
“Hey.” I mumbled as Tyler wrapped and arm around me.
“I think it’s time for us to head back.” He replied kissing my cheek.
“Yeah.” I responded yawning.
“Alright guys we are gunna head out. Thanks again.” Tyler told everyone.
We thanked everyone and told them good-bye and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Baby Shower