Status: Active:)

We Were Drunk But It's Not A Mistake

Chapter 15

Chapter 15
“Okay baby Daisy needs to come out now.” I complained rubbing my swollen belly.
“Babe she’ll come out when she wants too.” Tyler replied.
“You don’t understand she kicks my bladder every 10 seconds.” I moaned.
“But she’s worth it.” Tyler told me.
“Yeah when she’s getting married.” I joked.
“Just think it will all be over soon.” He told me rubbing his hand over my stomach.
“I think it is.” I stated feeling my water break.
“Are you serious?” Tyler asked.
“My water just broke.” I answered.
Tyler helped me up he grabbed my bag and I started texting everyone and calling. Tyler called his parents and his mom was on her way. And we were on our way to the hospital.
“Is she here yet?” Jackie asked running into the room.
I was lying on my side with Tyler right next to me holding my hand because the pain was so bad.
“Not yet.” My mother answered.
“Babe I hate to break it to you but I need my hands for hockey.” Tyler joked.
“You’re not pushing a kid out of your body. I think a few hurt fingers won’t kill you.” I replied.
After 10 hours of labor Daisy Marie Seguin was born. On August 19, 2013 weighing in at 6lbs and 5oz.
“She’s perfect.” Tyler said holding her.
Compared to him Daisy was a little china doll. Her whole body fit in one of his hands. It was adorable looking at him smiling over something so small and dependent on us.
“Where is she?” I heard my older brother ask.
“Jack!” I exclaimed giving him a hug.
“Hey sis.” He replied hugging me back.
“What are you doing here?” I asked him.
“I thought I would see my baby sister, my new little niece, and my brother-in-law.” He answered.
“Tyler has Daisy.” I told him.
“She’s adorable.” He replied.
“Thanks.” Tyler smiled sitting on the bed next to me.
“I never thought I’d see you get married.” Jack joked.
“Says the guy who’s getting married this summer.” I teased.
“I know but I thought I’d get married before you and have kids before you too.” He replied.
“Not my fault.” I laughed.
“Remind me no alcohol for you two.” He joked.
After two days in the hospital Daisy and I were allowed to go home!
“Babe be careful.” Tyler told me.
“I gave birth to one not one.” I replied.
“Please just be careful.” He told me.
“See.” I joked sitting on the couch.
“Alright I’m just a little freaked out she’s tiny and I’m nervous.” He admitted.
“We all are but hey we are in this together.” I told him.
Daisy started crying and as if on cue Tyler took her and began to soother her.
“You’re gunna be an amazing father.” I told him.
“You’re already an amazing mother.” He replied.
“Thanks babe.” I smiled.
“No problem.” He kissed my forehead.
“Just think we created her.” I told him.
“A drunken mistake actually turned into the best decision ever.” He replied.
“We were drunk but it wasn't a mistake.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Last Chapter Sequel should be out this summer!!!! Love you all and thanks for reading!!! Go Bruins!!!

Baby Daisy