Status: Active:)

We Were Drunk But It's Not A Mistake

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
I was not happy when I got to work after school. I couldn’t get out of work to see Tyler play. I was pissed off at my mom but I couldn’t tell her I was married.
Me: I’m sorry babe I can’t get out of worked I’m sorry txt me.
Tyler <3: I understand I’ll miss you. I’ll see you later.
I felt so guilty he needed me. Married couples support each other through everything but I had to help girls prepare to become married girls.
“Hey you look upset.” My older sister Aishling pointed out.
“I had to turn down Bruins tickets.” I responded putting my phone back in my pocket.
“Since when do you like hockey?” she asked me.
“Since the Bruins won the cup.” I answered which was true.
“Oh well your first bride is here.” She told me.
“Thanks.” I replied walking out of the room.
As I walked into the parlor I saw four bleached blondes who definitely all had different jobs done.
“Hi I’m Cali I’ll be your bridal consultant. I’m looking for Keke.” I introduced myself.
“That’s me.” The blonde one with the horrible nose job said.
“Hi congratulations.” I told her shaking her hand.
“Thank you these are my friends.” She introduced the other Barbie dolls.
“Now what are you looking for?” I asked.
“Something strapless, low cut, and tight.” She answered.
“Price point?” I asked.
“Unlimited.” She answered.
I wanted to shoot myself by my 5th bride. They were all snobby little rich girls. By the time I was on my break I wanted to go home. I turned on NHL Live on my lap top and watched the game.
“C’mon Ty.” I mumbled.
“C’mon Cali break is over.” My mother told me.
Me: Great job Ty! Keep it up! Sorry break is over.
I ran back to finish the last of my brides.
Tyler’s POV
It was nice winning but I missed Cali. I know it was crazy I had only known her for a day but we were married.
“Hey Seguin you coming out tonight?” Marchand asked me.
“Nah man have fun though.” I answered looking at my phone.
Cali<3: Great job Ty! Keep it up! Sorry break is over.
I smiled at the text. Knowing she made an effort to watch the game made me happy.
Me: thanks I’m glad you saw some of the game.
I showered quickly and got ready to leave.
“Seguin you coming?” Rask asked.
“No I’ll see you later.” I answered.
I left the Garden and drove home. I rode the elevator up to my floor and walked to my apartment. As I got close to my door I saw a girl sitting next to my door on her phone. As I got closer I saw that it was Cali.
“What are you doing here?” I asked her.
“I thought I’d see you after your game.” She answered blushing.
I noticed her heels were off and her hair was in a messy bun. I smiled at her seeing that she was comfortable around me.
“I’m glad.” I kissed her.
“Can you open the door I’ve been sitting her for a while and I think your neighbors are ready to call the cops.” She told me.
I unlocked my door and let us in. Cal took her tailored jacket off which showed of her lacey tank top. Her ass looked amazing in her mini skirt.
“You want something to change into?” I asked her.
“Please.” She answered.
“C’mon on.” I told her grabbing her hand and leading her to my well our room.
“Here.” I handed her a pair of leggings she left and my sweat shirt.
“Why are my leggings here?” she asked.
“I don’t know I just found them.” I answered.
“Well thanks I guess.” She giggled.
She disappeared into the bathroom and I changed into a pair of sweats. I walked back into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.
“Anything good?” I heard Cali ask.
“Ow.” I said as she startled me as I hit my head in the fridge.
“Oh my gosh Tyler I’m sorry.” She said running over to me.
“Are you okay?” she asked.
“I’m fine.” I answered rubbing my head.
“We should get some ice so you don’t get a bump.” She told me.
“Okay what person doesn’t have frozen peas.” She commented looking in the freezer.
“Why I hate peas.” I told her.
“You should have them to put on a bruise. Your mother never did that?” she explained.
“I just said I hate peas. After I moved here it was I never want peas in my house.” I replied.
“This should do.” She said pulling out a bag of frozen corn from the freezer.
“Thanks.” I replied putting it on where I hit my head.
“Mind if I call in?” she asked.
“Yeah I have to go shopping tomorrow.” I answered.
“Can I come?” she asked.
“I’d love for you too. I just have practice in the morning.” I answered.
“I don’t mind I don’t have class, but I work from 5-9 tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Work

Bed Time