Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

A Good Morning Surprise

The delicious odour of fried bacon wakes you from a much needed sleep and as you go downstairs you can't help but smile as you walk into the kitchen. Jeremy is singing along to the radio, a towel over his shoulder as he scrambles eggs in a pan. You laugh at the thought of him being so domesticated. You clear your throat and you giggle as he turns around, looking a little unhappy to see you.

"I was making you breakfast" He says, his eyes falling to the neatly assembled tray.

"Thank you" You say, giving him a single kiss on the lips.

You go to sit down and he pulls the chair out for you, you blush and giggle as he scoops a hearty pile of eggs onto your plate.

"Don't give me that look" He says"You need to eat more than a cereal bar"

You wonder if he's been in your cupboards, finding the stash of healthy cereal bars that you normally lived on every other day.

"Says the guy who was having an orgasm over a greasy burger and fries" You tease, smirking.

"I couldn't help it" he shrugs it off and takes a bite of toast."I almost did last night"

You look at him and he's blushing. He really didn't mean to add the second part.

"Did you?"

He nods, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling and looking embarrassed. You can't help but look at the bulging veins in his arms, distinguished more by the black long-sleeved t-shirt he's wearing and the way he's pushed up the sleeves.

"It's been a while." He says, still red faced."You just felt so good and I...I got carried away"

"It's good to know that I'm still attractive at my age" You reply.

"At your age?" He laughs."I'm older than you, remember?"

"Come on, you are the actor with the amazing body and a line of girls just waiting for you to look at them" You reply, jokingly. "You probably make their panties wet just smiling"

Jeremy flashes a devilish smirk at you and you know he's thought of something filthy to say.

"As long as I can make your panties wet that's all I care about" He replies, something in his voice is different. It's joking, serious and flirtatious.

"Do you think you have what it takes?" You raise your eyebrow, trying to hide your smile. Even after last nights revelation you still feel totally at ease with him.

"I don't think it" He says and gets up with his cleared plate. Behind you, he leans over and whispers, husky into your ear "I know it"

You glance at the time and wonder what's taking Jeremy so long in the shower, and then you realise you really don't want to know. You can feel yourself smirking at the very thought of what he might be doing in the shower. Eventually, he comes downstairs dressed in jeans and a blue t-shirt that grips every muscle and exploits them. It's no wonder so many women and girls love him.

"Your lunch is in the fridge" he says as he removes his cell from the charger.

"You made me lunch?" You ask, giving him an obvious look of surprise.

You go to the fridge and pull out some sandwiches, two pieces of fruit and some chips in a box.

"I had the time" he says"I expect that box to be empty."

"I'll never eat all this!"

"Trust me, one bite and you'll be begging I make you those sandwiches for the rest of your life" He replies laughing with a cheeky grin.

"And who says you are going to be with me for the rest of my life?" You tease, feeling his arms wrapping around you.

He kisses you roughly as your cellphone rings in your handbag. He chuckles and opens the door, turning to you as you fish for the offending object.

"I'm planning on it" he winks and then he's gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone's getting ahead of themselves, don't you think?