Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

The Craziest Thing

The look of hurt in Jeremy's eyes had stayed with you for the rest of the night, like it was burned into your mind and heart with a hot iron. It didn't matter how many times you tried to think of something else, that pained and crushed look kept you awake. You had been so close to calling him so many times and you never did because you argued that it was late or he would be asleep. You just wanted to say sorry for pushing him away. Jeremy had been so great, caring and patient, and you pushed him away. Thinking about it, how could you even begin to say sorry? How could you hurt the one person who has done nothing but be there for you.

*****

You had never been comfortable with telling lies and thinking back to the excuses you gave over the years made you feel like a hypocrite. You reasoned that telling a small non-truth in order to protect yourself didn't do any harm. The white lie you had told to the young girl at reception had been partly true, so you didn't feel so bad for misleading her.
The girl thought your plan of surprising your boyfriend was romantic and happily slid over the spare key-card to his room.

You suck in a deep breath as you swipe the card in the magnetic lock, hearing the bolt inside the door click open. You close the door quietly behind you and look around the hotel room. Jeremy's jacket is lying in a heap on the floor, his pack of cigarettes on the table by the window next to an empty bottle of vodka.

Guilt twists in your stomach as you follow the trail of discarded clothing into the bedroom. You can see the shape of Jeremy's muscular body under white sheets that have pooled around his waist. He is lying on his side with his back to you, his hand nestled under his cheek, the other straight up above his head and bent at the wrist.

As you remove your coat and roll up your sleeves, his breathing changes. The sheet rustles slightly against his skin, a moan from those pillowy lips. You carefully crawl on the bed so you are behind him and you peek under the sheets to see that he isn't wearing any underwear.

He groans in his sleep at the touch of your fingertips running up his arm and over his shoulder. You kiss him on the cheek gently, leaving a wet trail of kisses to his mouth. With every kiss he becomes more lucid and you are surprised when the hand he had been sleeping on touches your cheek,
his cock fully hard. With a twisted neck, he kisses you deeply and moans into your mouth.

"Mmm" He continues to kiss you, pushing your own tongue back into your mouth.

Jeremy opens his eyes and smiles, his eyes twinkling.

"What were you dreaming about?" You ask running your hand up and down his toned chest, ghosting over his nipples.

Hearing him moan softly in his sleep made you want him. His moans were not of pain, but of pleasure.

"That would be telling" He grins and kisses you. He rolls over onto his back and looks at you with tired eyes."I thought you were mad at me"

"Why would I be mad?" You ask, perplexed.

Still, you could have dealt with the situation a whole lot better than asking him to leave. That hurt look still remains in his eyes.

"I thought I had said or done something. If I did I'm sorry" He says softly.

"It wasn't you, Jeremy. It was me. I have issues and maybe getting into a relationship wasn't a good idea."

He nods slowly with sad blue eyes.

"Everybody has issues,mama."He let's out a soft sigh."Is the whole sex thing still bothering you?"

You nod and subconsciously your eyes drift the bulge in the sheets. He blushes and leans over the edge for his boxers. Something comes over you and you don't know what it is, but you snake your hand up his thigh. On his side, he turns to look at you just as confused as you feel.
You slowly stroke him.

"Susie...I...oh" He groans as you run your thumb over the head of his cock. You can feel him growing harder in your hand with every light stroke.

"Stop...stop" He stutters, half moaning.

His hand covers yours and you finally stop. Quickly he rolls over to look at you, his head cocked to the side.

"You don't have to do this" He whispers, his lips lightly brushing against yours."I can do it myself"

"I want to" You say.

"Are you sure?" He asks. Even though he wants you to touch him badly, he won't force you to and that makes you feel better.

"Yes" You reply, kissing him as he groans at your touch.

His cock is impressive in size, long and thick, hairless and veiny. You notice the only part of him that's hairy is the dark brown trail from his belly button down to his groin. That's it. He's completely shaved and clean.

With every stroke, his moaning and groaning is music to your ears. Seeing him come undone like this is sexy as hell and you're the one who is driving him crazy. You are the one who is bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. Jeremy's hips start to buck up and he covers his face with his hands. His chest heaves, his skin glistening with sweat.
His hand slides down his chest and you bite down on your lip, stifling a whimper.

"Oh fuck, Susie" He gasps. He looks at you with glazed eyes, his lips slightly parted.

Subconsciously you lick your lips and quicken your strokes, swiping you thumb over the head of his painfully hard member. He doesn't know what to do with his hands which amuses you because you always figured he would be the one to be in control.
Jeremy's hand wraps around your wrist, he's panting and writhing as his hips roll for more of your touch.

You have to admit, he's a hot mess,
practically putty in your hands.

"Baby" He pants."You need to stop"

"Why?" You lean over and whisper in your ear.

"I'm gonna come" He groans.

You kiss him softly and then roughly, dominating his mouth with your own as his orgasm rips through him. His whole body tenses, his hips bucking wildly underneath your hand and he groans and moans into your mouth. A warm stickyness covers your hand and you continue to stroke him, hard.
What really gets to you is that he keeps saying your name.