Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

Confirmation

You feel calmer, slightly less worried about being intimate with Jeremy since you had just done something to him you never thought you could. Strangely, you feel kind of turned on by what has just happened. You had surprised him and yourself by getting "hands-on"

Watching Jeremy drown in his own pleasure, a pleasure you were responsible got you thinking; you were missing out on those overpowering emotions for eight years. For eight years you had never let a man touch you, never mind kiss you and here you were with Jeremy, his mouth attacking your neck.

"Do you want to get some lunch?" You suggest, giggling as he flattens his tongue against your pulse.

"I would rather stay here"

"I bet you would" You giggle.

You run your fingers through his hair and those shiny big eyes look up at you. He had pulled you further onto the bed, wrapping those arms around you and kissing you deeply.

"I'm serious" he says hugging you tightly."I wish we could just stay like this. Forever"

"That sounds amazing, but your fans would think you've been abducted by aliens" You reply.

"As long as the aliens were as pretty as you"

"Are you still drunk?" You laugh loudly, swatting his arm playfully.

"Just for the record I'm completely sober" He says, his lips millimetres away from yours"But I am drunk on love"

"That sounds so cheesy" You giggle."But I feel the same"

Your stomach rumbles and you both look down at your stomach. Even though you are facing each other, lying on your sides you can tell what he's thinking.

"Someone sounds hungry" he cocks his eyebrow.

"Just a little. It's so much energy to move"

"Then don't" He grins."We could stay here and order room service"

He walks his fingers up your outer thigh, laughing as you try to stop the tickling sensation.

"I need to get a few things"

"What things?" He asks, moving in for another kiss. A light peck on your lips.

"I need to buy new underwear"

"Mmm. Does that mean I can watch you model them?" He kisses you again, a lingering peck.

"Nice try" You say, getting up from the bed and straightening your clothes.

It really is tempting just to lay in bed with Jeremy, even if things aren't so physical between you.
You glance down at Jeremy and he's just watching you.

"What?" You ask.

Suddenly you feel self-concious.

"You're so beautiful."

"Behave yourself and go for a cold shower" You tease.

****

Breakfast had become a long lunch and it feels nice to just sit outside the restaurant without anyone or anything bothering you. Of course, Jeremy had pulled on a disguise like he always did when he went out in public. You watch Jeremy as he scoops up the last bite of cheesecake and never in your life had you been turned on by someone eating. Maybe it is the satisfied sex face, the one similar to what he had showed you back in the hotel room. A tingling warmth between your legs grabs your attention and you fear you might have wet yourself. Adjusting your position, you realise it's something you haven't truly felt in a long time.

"Oh my god!" A voice squeals behind you and you look to see a pretty blonde, busty teenager in some level of shock.

"It's Jeremy Fucking Renner!"

"Hi, there" Jeremy replies with a warm smile.

You had never seen him interacting with his fans, so this is new.

"Oh my god!" She cries again."I can't believe I'm finally meeting you"

"The pleasure is all mine. What can I do for you...uh..."

"Chelsea." She says.

You notice how she twirls her blonde hair around her fingers. You are tempted to roll your eyes, but that would be rude.

"What can I do for you, Chelsea?" He asks.

"I would love to have my photo taken with you, and an autograph?"

"Sure." He says, grabbing a napkin.

You watch him as he scribbles his name. He is treating the interruption so naturally like it happens all the time and you keep forgetting that it does.

"Would you mind?" He asks, gesturing to the girl's already open cell-phone.

You shake your head and smile. The girl poses, turning her body inwards to Jeremy's and a pang of jealousy hits you, completely unexpected. He puts his arm around her shoulder and wears a relaxed smile as you take the photo. You try not to listen as she goes on about his acting career, the various movies she loves him in and thinks it's amazing when he does the sex scenes or kissing scenes. He is doing his best to answer her questions, but you can tell it's getting a bit too personal.

"Can I get your number?" She asks.

The jealousy works up a notch and you can feel yourself wanting to knock the fan to the kerb, but that would be bad for you and for Jeremy's reputation. You wonder how he's going to get out of this one. He probably gets this all the time and has just learned to live with it over time.

"Chelsea, I think you're a very sweet girl, but I don't give out personal details. I appreciate you coming over here and taking the time to talk to me, but I'm going to have to get going"

Taking the hint, she finally leaves which suits you just fine. After she's walking down the street, you sigh heavily.

"Sorry" he says adjusting his sunglasses.

"What for?" You ask.

Is he sorry that he allowed her to flirt with him?

"Sometimes the fans can be...overbearing."

"I can imagine" You reply, your tone as dry as a desert.

Jeremy seems to sense your upset and sucks on his bottom lip and you can see his eyes through his shades, looking down at the empty plate in front of him.

"I know it's weird being around all of this" he opens his hand, a gesture."But, I'll do whatever I can to protect you from it. That's if you still want to be with me"

You look at him and he's looking away from you. You reach over and remove his sunglasses, placing them on the table.

"Why wouldn't I want to be with you?"

He sighs and lights up a cigarette.

"It's not nice being caught up in it, Susie. A lot of...fans get jealous. Then there's the paparazzi who will literally camp out on your lawn. I'm just worried that it's too much."

You grab his hand and run your thumb over the thick veins, your eyes making a trail in his skin.

"I can live with it."

"Everyone's said that" he mumbles."I just want what's best for you."

"By everyone you mean your past girlfriends?"

He nods, sadly.

"If th media want to camp out on my lawn, let them. If the fans hate me forever just because I love you, let them. Jeremy, I don't think a volcanic eruption could stop me being with you"
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww I love the cuteness and I'm the one writing it!!!!