Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

Dinner In Chicago

Never in your life had you experienced first class on a flight and for years you had wondered what the difference was, other than the price. Now, you finally know. You had been given champagne as the flight took off and that impressed you. Despite it being only a short flight, the extra leg room was welcomed and you wondered if you would ever be able to afford a first class flight to anywhere. Even the rude businessman in the seat behind you couldn't put a dampener on your excited, high spirit.

Collecting your small suitcase, you weave in and out of the crowd towards the. Excitement buzzes through you like electricity. You can't wait to see Jeremy.

"Susie!" A male voice calls to you.

Turning around, you see a man you barely recognise walking towards you and you suspect Jeremy's arranged for someone to collect you. As he gets closer you realise it is Jeremy. His hair is highlighted with streaks of blonde and he has a soul patch.

"Hey,mama" he says cheerily, wrapping his arms tightly around you.

You dump the handle of your case and breathe in his scent you feared you would forget.

"I've missed you" is all you can say as he kisses you.

"I've missed you more" he replies.

"You look...different"

He laughs as you both start walking to the exit, his arm wrapped around your shoulders. Your arm is around his waist as he drags your case along the floor.

"I know. It's a bit extreme. I probably should have warned you"

"I kind of like the soul patch thing going on" you say, reaching to touch his chin.

He swats your hand away and laughs, that goofy chuckle you hadn't heard in weeks. Even behind the sunglasses you can tell he's exhausted. By the feel of his waist he's bulked up since you last touched him.

"I'm getting used to it. Are you hungry?"

"I think it's sexy" You can't help but smirk at the look he's giving you."A little"

"You're such a tease" he breathes into your ear as a cab pulls up.

As he reaches down to pick up your case, you grab his ass and he quickly turns around.
You giggle at the look on his face, the driver ignoring the exchange.

"When I get you back to the hotel I'm going to kiss you so much you'll think it's torture"

"Good" you smirk "I was hoping you would say that"

The hotel room door isn't even closed and Jeremy has caught you in his arms, his lips hungrily seeking yours. You run your hands over his chest and snake them around his neck as your tongue slides into his mouth. You groan as his hands knead and massage your ass.

"You taste so good" he says, breaking away from the kiss.

"That could be the cherry lip balm"

You reply as he pulls you closer to him. He kisses you and smirks.

"I love cherries"

"I know you do" you reply, kissing him softly.

"Want to know what else I love?" You nod, biting on your bottom lip"You"

You reapply your cherry lip balm while watching Jeremy fasten up his jeans. You had completely surprised him by going down on him and even though he had told you repeatedly that you didn't need to, he wanted it. But most importantly you had wanted it just as much. The way he had looked at you had made you want to go further. As you stand up from the bed, Jeremy grabs you around your waist and kisses your neck.

"Are you hungry?" He says into your ear."I was thinking I could take you somewhere nice."

"I won't say no"

"Good. I've already made reservations. How does Tapas sound?" He pulls away from you slowly.

"Let's go"

****

Both of you can't control your giggling as you both stagger down the hallway. Jeremy's arm is wrapped around your waist and you lean against him. You are both piss-ass drunk and after finding an open deli, you are both ready for bed.

Jeremy giggles as he drops the key to the room.

"You're drunk!" You say giggling. He takes your hand and pulls you into the room.

"So are you" He replies."How about a nightcap?"

"Haven't you had enough?"

He cocks his eyebrow and goes over the well stocked mini-bar and pours you both a large whisky. Handing the glass to you, he looks straight into your eyes or at least you think that's where he's looking.

"You're so goddamn beautiful, Susie" he says, his voice husky and breathy."I was a fool for not asking you out years ago"

You close the gap between you, your hands pressed against his chest as he rests a hand on your hip, the other guiding your face closer to his.

"We can't change the past, but we can change the future"

Your lips meet in the middle and you kiss each other softly, passionately and slowly. You want this moment to last forever.

"You taste like whisky" You say, your words are a little slurred.

"So do you" he sniggers playfully."I think we should go to bed before we pass out"

You grab your pyjamas and change into them. Jeremy just strips down to his boxers and joins you under the covers. He wraps his arms around you, his body pressed tightly against yours like two pieces of a jigsaw fitting together perfectly.

"Jeremy?"

"Mhmm?" He mumbles into your hair.

You feel kind of bad for disturbing him when he was so close to falling asleep.

"I think I'm ready"

"Ready for what?" He asks, his voice is thick and tired.

"To sleep with you"

You feel him shifting and you turn over to face him, looking up at him in the darkness. He's propped up on his elbow.

"Not tonight"

"Don't you want to?" You start to panic. You realise you've just made a huge mistake.

"Of course I do, mama." He says softly."I want to more than anything, but we're both pissed and I want to make it special"

"Special, how?" You ask, slightly concerned.

"You'll find out tomorrow, mama. Love you"

"Love you to"
♠ ♠ ♠
To all my wonderful readers, please comment :)